July's Mythic prediction.

Naoshi

Hello again. Happy summer vacations everyone!
7l1sw7fd6q891.png

Alright, let's start with Green being last month unit so we cross it, along side Blue for being full. Leaving both Red and Colorless as an option, both have first reruns, L!Nanna and Medeus respectively;  and Plumeria and Ashera being one year old. Making both colors being almost/equally good value.

L!Nanna (Atk/Spd Push 3, Atk/Spd Menace)
Plumeria (Atk/Res pus, Atk/Res Rein 3)
New Mythic Here or A!Mareeta (Vital Astra, Atk/Spd Solo 4, Spurn 3, Even Tempest 3)
(They have been adding at least one Ascended unit per L/M Banner, an example was on February when they placed A!Leagjarn instead of Wolf)

L!Dimitri (Sturdy Impact, Odd Tempest 3)
Peony (B Duel Flying 3, Fortify Res 4)
Seiros (Mirror Impact, Dragon Wall 3)

L!Celica (Swift Sparrow 3)
Otr (G Duel Calvary 4, Flow Refresh 3 , Atk/Def Menace)
Arthur (Atk/Spd Ideal 4, Spd/Res Menace)

Ashera (Atk/Res Ideal 4, Lull Spd/Res 3)
Medeus (Def/Res ideal 4, Canto Control)
New Mythic Here or Tine (Fury 4, Null Follow-up 3, Blue Feud 3)

-------Blessing-------
Dark being the last one, making it as no option for this month and the longest blessing we haven't gotten is Anima with Otr then Light with Ash, so it's either Anima or Light, most likely the former one.

-------Remix Calendar-------
lre0sa5y4c091.png

It seems IS is slowing remixes with only one right now. And we don't know when Yune will have her remix.

July: Roy
Aug: Naga or Alm
September: Possible Julia or Sothis
Nov: Possible Eliwood or Thrasir ?
Jan: Possible Altina or Leif

-------Personal Predictions-------
In my opinion on color value for this month, Medeus > L!Nanna and Plumeria > Ashera. Since Medeus is the newest one and I'm positive they will keep one Ascended unit, I will say it's Colorless Anima, and my hopes either for Arval or Athos.

August's Blue seems strong one here.

September is definitely Green.

Assuming July is Colorless and their first rerun on October.

Red has the two oldest missing New Heroes and Plumeria is eight months older than Ashera, so I'm guessing colorless. Which would be the third consecutive colorless mythic? That's weird. September looks set for green, so maybe that'll have our next mythic and finally break the pattern.

I'd love to get Athos, but I don't expect him to be colorless, and it'd be pretty soon to get another one of the Eight Generals. But also I'm not sure who else would be a better fit, especially since male mythics haven't been very common. But we're also running out of female mythic candidates - the only remaining ones I can think of are Fjalar, Njorun, Hanon, and Asheruna, and we can assume Njorun would be blue. Meanwhile Hanon has the Eight Generals problem, and Fjalar is as associated with fire as Athos is. So Asheruna is my best guess, but if not her, maybe it's finally time for Anankos or Nergal?

Its most likely colorless this month. Since Ashera / Medeus is a very stacked lineup. But I wouldn't rule out the possibility of red due to Nanna's first rerun. But the 3rd red slot is probably going to be Mareeta.

This would be a great time for Anankos as a colorless dragon. So we have the triple final boss lineup on colorless

As for my next few predictions:

August: Blue having a very strong lineup with the GBA Manaketes. Ninian would be absolutely perfect for this.

September: Definitely a green lineup. The only major axe user who comes to mind who could fit the legendary criteria is Minerva. So thats my guess.

Edited by Faellin

If either of red or colorless is stronger this month I'd actually argue it to be red, but I think the new mythic will be colorless because of future lineups; a new colorless could easily return in October with Elimine and another newbie. Red doesn't have such a great spot until December, but we could just see Nanna return there with Sigurd and a new red.

As for who it will be...how the hell are we supposed to even guess at this point? I don't think it will be Athos so soon after Elimine. I still think Anankos is retired on account of his voice actor being dead.

Maybe we'll see a new FEH OC this month and it will be them.

29 minutes ago, Florete said:

If either of red or colorless is stronger this month I'd actually argue it to be red, but I think the new mythic will be colorless because of future lineups; a new colorless could easily return in October with Elimine and another newbie. Red doesn't have such a great spot until December, but we could just see Nanna return there with Sigurd and a new red.

Hmm, thinking about December, I could see them doing the same thing as with the start of Book 5 and having both the Book 7 OC and the end-of-month legendary be red.

I think Arval could be a real possibility. I was expecting them to release a regular banner for Three Hopes, and I've seen people saying that the fact that they haven't means they intend to ignore Three Houses entirely. But that seems just seems highly unlikely to me given the characters it presents as viable candidates. It's not really in the same boat as Warriors 1. Arval is new, topical and one of the candidates for the ever dwindling list of possible mythics (so long as no alt maintains their standard). Legends aren't in massive supply either, unless they're willing to go with less major characters, so two different versions of Shez (who conveniently has an alternate super mode design) seem ripe for eventual inclusion too (after default versions get in, of course).

If not, then I think Lehran or Sephiran as a staff unit stands a chance of getting in, since we're dealing with a probably colourless unit. Creddyland Sephiran will probably be blue, but it's really a coin toss as to what Sephiran will look and fight like when he eventually gets in the game (as a non seasonal).

This may be a weird guess, but if we're getting playable Elm at all ... this might be a good month for him?

Normally, I'd expect an OC mythic of Elm's role in the story to show up in September (or even October if they mess up the legendary and mythic order again), but everything but July looks bad for red. If Sothis is on the main banner, there's no room. If Sothis is on a revival in September, Lilina and Reginn still aren't the best peeps for a new unit to share color with. October's even worse with Lif and Mirabilis possibly being even less appealing? It's always possible that we'll get Elm anyway and IS will have him share with one of these two pairs, but at this point if we're getting Elm as a playable unit I wouldn't be surprised to see him this month.

Colorless is a stronger color for legendary/mythic units, I guess, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to introduce the new unit on red and a new colorless unit on October or November or something.

Personally, I'm hoping it'll be red since I already have both Ashera and Mediuth at +10 and have neither Plumeria nor Nanna at +10, but between Ashera being significantly more recent than Plumeria and the larger backlog of red units from the standard summoning pool, it'll probably by colorless.

If we get Lehran as a staff unit, can we finally get an offensive Special for staff units so that we can hear their Special activation quotes outside of the Herodex?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wild joke final guess for July's Mythic.

Since the banner is on the 26th, the same day Three Houses's 3rd Year anniversary, I will joke guess Adult/Goddess Sothis.

Arval! Arval! Arval!

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, you were right about Askr.

I blame gamefaqs for putting the idea in my head.

Schedule updates:

October

・ Askr: God of Openness
・ Plumeria: Lewd Dream
・ Ótr: Kingsbrother

November
・ Nanna: Beloved Princess
・ Seiros: Saint of Legend

December
・ Medeus: Earth-Dragon King

January
・ Dimitri: Savior King

February
・ Ashera: Order Goddess
・ Peony: Sweet Dream

March
・ Celica: Queen of Valentia

As expected, Askr joins Elimine in October, meaning that month's new release will probably be colorless. November now has two units in each color, with no first reruns but with red and blue being the only colors to feature units from 2022. This breaks from the usual November tradition of double green villains, but we could get Elm and/or Embla. December, February, and March have too many holes to make much of a guess, and I don't even know what's going on in January.