What is your favorite game song?

Fates-Blade

What is your favorite song from a video game and why do you like it?

I have a lot of choices for my absolute favorite but I choose Fury Sparks because it has the best "this is it feeling" out of any song I've ever listened to, it matches with the opening camera movement in Tales of Vesperia,  which I think is a perfect addition for the song, has an original perfect and powerful loop, and a perfect opening with the piano which really gives a sense of journey to the point in time that this plays like "you're finally here".

Tales of Vesperia - Fury Sparks Triple Mix (Vesperia, PXZ2, and Orchestral) - YouTube

Edited by Fates-Blade

I absolutely love God Shattering Star as well because of it's incredible vocals and powerful orchestra, although I think the vocals overpower the orchestra a little too much to my liking.

mmmh, it's hard for me to only pick one

my options are "With Us!" from FE PoR, "Emile: Karma" from Nier, "Even if that warmth is small" from Trails of Cold Steel 4, "Inevitable Struggle" from Trails from Zero, and "Sekai no Kyougou-tachi" from Inazuma Eleven 3 (even its anime rearrangement is god tier imho)

This is as tough as deciding my favorite game of all time. Hmm...

Well, I think I'm gonna go with this.

(US version, btw)

Probably my favorite of Sonic CD's US soundtrack (which unpopular opinion: I love to death). The best part is at 56 seconds, it's what I'd like to call a "hope/determination motif" as it feels like Sonic is getting evermore determined; he will get those time stones and secure a good future for Little Planet. Even better, the album version used in the 2011 remake put more emphasis on this part.

Now if say I were to pick a favorite FE soundtrack it would honestly be a 3-way tie between With Pride in Your Heart, Undiscovered Horizons, and The Course of Gods and Men; all from SoV. The remade soundtrack really did the game wonders.

• 4 weeks later...