Remember when I said I got summned for jury duty?

CGV

I have it tomorrow at 7:30am!!!!!! I have to get up at 6am and drive about 20 minutes, no wait, about 50 minutes because of traffic and then endure a trial (dont know how many) or some shit like that until 5pm!!! It's 9 hours of boring court room shit that I have to do and then I work right after that

So I wont be on tomorrow until late that night...

Jury service...just remember don't whatever you do for the life of you even think about doing this for a second...

Playing Sudoku...

Why? A 3 month trial in Australaia was voided because of that. Apparently it the trial was more repetitive and that was part of the reason this happened.

Waking up at six is like the end of the world to you? >_<

yes. I need sleep. I can't function unless I have AT LEAST 6 hours. Plus, I like sleeping

I loved having to do Jury Duty...it was so cool.

What did you do?

yell OBJECTION i dare you

I don't think so. I don't wanna get busted for this, though it's pretty damn tempting

G'night everyone, I'll see you all in approximately 23.5 hours from this post.... goddammit...

Edited by CGV

FUCK YEAH!!! I got out of jury duty! for now

Believe it or not, school is was bailed me out, but more importantly it was finals next week

Long story short, I waited in a room for 19 3 hours after checking in. During this time, a guy announced 3 trials that would take 12, 10, and 10 days that would last until dec. 19 (the 10 day ones) and dec. 23 (the 12 day one). What bailed me out of those was school. Since the trials are during the day, I have school at that time, so I was excused. Then when I was called to go to the court room (I was put on as a juror, btw) the judge said some things (I wasn't paying attention) and we had lunch. The judge gave out forms for people who had an excuse to leave because the trial is going to last until next wednesday (there's no court on thurs-sun). The judge said herself that it's rare for people to be excused. About 15 "excuse sheets" were given out and only 2 people got excused. Me (for having finals next week) and some other guy. So school bailed me out of jury duty! until approximately one year

What sucked the most was the waiting. I was there from 7:30am-2 and more than half of it was just waiting. I almost fell asleep multiple times, but it's over for now!

Edited by CGV

FUCK YEAH!!! I got out of jury duty! for now

Believe it or not, school is was bailed me out, but more importantly it was finals next week

Long story short, I waited in a room for 19 3 hours after checking in. During this time, a guy announced 3 trials that would take 12, 10, and 10 days that would last until dec. 19 (the 10 day ones) and dec. 23 (the 12 day one). What bailed me out of those was school. Since the trials are during the day, I have school at that time, so I was excused. Then when I was called to go to the court room (I was put on as a juror, btw) the judge said some things (I wasn't paying attention) and we had lunch. The judge gave out forms for people who had an excuse to leave because the trial is going to last until next wednesday (there's no court on thurs-sun). The judge said herself that it's rare for people to be excused. About 15 "excuse sheets" were given out and only 2 people got excused. Me (for having finals next week) and some other guy. So school bailed me out of jury duty! until approximately one year

What sucked the most was the waiting. I was there from 7:30am-2 and more than half of it was just waiting. I almost fell asleep multiple times, but it's over for now!

It's because i was the judge.

If I get summoned, I make a bunch of racist comments, and say that I'm definitely voting guilty, based on his skin tone. They NEVER pick me!

OMG! MY GRANDFATHER USED TO DO THAT! lol!

Too bad I never got to really know him