What up Florina?

Greg

Let's see; she's -1.4HP/+5.4Str/-3.5Skl/-2.45/-1.5/+3.15/-1.65 above/below her averages for that level. Rounding up/down, that's -1HP/+5Str/-4Skl/-2Spd/-2Lck/+3Def/-1Res. So your Florina's slightly RNG screwed overall, except in her str and def, which are heavily blessed. I'm never that lucky with most of my units, except with my Heath on my first run(he capped everything except HP(59), Lck(15), and Res(9) at 20/20)

Hehe. For a second I thought this was about florina the user.

Yeah..I was all "Ohh hai??"

Anyway, not a bad stat in defense. I dont recall ever seeing her with a 10 in defense at that point. My last Florina had like a 15 in strength at level 20 Peg. I was all "O_O" I did use an Energy Ring on her in Lyn mode though...bahahaha :P

My Florina in Lyn mode currently (I restart yesterday :P)

Has 6STR IIRC. And shes one of the three units Im using :|

Edited by Spykor

These topics applying personal experience and showoff are so pointless. Go brandish your experience somewhere else. I recommend you GameFAQs, where someone would actually care.

These topics applying personal experience and showoff are so pointless. Go brandish your experience somewhere else. I recommend you GameFAQs, where someone would actually care.

Easy there, meat! Its just for fun!

So says the guy who also posts his awesome characters.

I also recommend the Epic Wins/Epic Fails thread. That's the best place on SFF to spew out personal experience(don't know if FE7's breaches the necroposting rule since it WAS inactive for some time).