Xenoblade Mafia - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasons for voting Snike: Votes you with reasoning I can't say I agree with nor do I think it makes much sense. Well at least I think it makes as much sense as my vote on Bizz anyway. He then proceeds to vote me and I feel that as OMGUS- a stress on the word 'why', assuming someone is vanilla, and then thinking I'm feigning confusion are all the make me real scummy? That... is just weird man. I need to ISO his earlier posts, I'm pretty sure he did something similar with Ether( "I feel so and so is scummy because he/she did this!") and afterwards he unvotes and votes someone else. Haven't seen a strong opinion from him at all.

I'd prefer a Core lynch over a Marth lynch:

I really don't like his #379.

I was suspicious of both of them, then pursued Aere when Jedi subbed out.

Why did you pursue me? Were you dropping all charges against an incoming player (something which many in this thread have stressed as bad, and the new player should not be forgiven for all of his predecessor's actions)? Seems that way, because you WERE on both sides of the Me/Jedi fence. Then you go do this:

Aere's justification for voting has been consistently poor.

Jedi had a TEXTBOOK OMGUS against me, and my reasons were worse? Sue me for jumping to conclusions so early in the game, I guess reactions mean nothing.

Then he unvotes me for no particular reason in #418, then complains about getting branded as scummy when he finally decides to talk. Hey, D1 works that way. The more you talk, the more material you give the other players.

##Vote: Core

The Snike wagon obviously isn't happening right now. Could you be convinced to go for Core?

I could, but I don't really have a choice if I want to stay in the game, considering Core's wagon is the only other wagon happening at present.

I could, but I don't really have a choice if I want to stay in the game, considering Core's wagon is the only other wagon happening at present.

Don't even think about wagoning if you don't have reasons for it.

Ok so I read Prims' case against Core aout him wafflng between Jedi and Aere votes and I must say I agree with that. So ##Unvote ##Vote:Core

Also getting a scum read on Boron because: A) Doesn't vote for a long time and wants to assess the players. B) When she gives her assessment its mainly to do with how I'm scummy. I don't see any other notable scum reads other than Cam, but others have been finding Cam scummy too, that just feels like its echoing. And you're voting me based off of my reason for voting Bizz: look, everything at ED1 was mostly RVS stuff and crap about claiming. I just decided to act upon a minor suspicion, what's your problem? I can't GET a proper surefire scum read in ED1, so if I'm being lynched based off of that then that's kinda sad. Your only other suspicion is Cam, and he claimed bulletproof. So, I'd like your opinions once more. I'm pretty sure they'd have changed a bit from before.

This is why I asked others to out their other lynch targets. Its a better way of assessing reads at this point.

it's not echoing unless your reasons are identical

You have been found scummy for basically making interjections and not contributing much. Many of us agree on that. Aren't those identical opinions?

How is Xin Li tied for first in posts here? I can't remember her posting anything memorable at all...

I got a little overexcited in the first few pages and posted a lot of non-contributory stuff. That might be part of it.

##Vote: Marth

This works for me because it doesn't involve lynching me and I've been suspicious of Marth for a while. I'm not going to waste my time listing reasons because they would be the same reasons that the 7 previous voters have posted.

@Aere: I didn't drop all charges against the Jedi/Manix playerslot. I am well aware that that is not adviseable, I said I would reassess after Manix had been in for a while. Manix has done well to reverse my opinion of Jedi.

I unvoted you because the vote was no longer productive. I'd rather lynch Marth and so would everyone else.

Your vote on Jedi was reasonable, I'll give you that.

itt: Marth does that thing that scum does when they're about to be lynched

MAnix doing that thing scum does when they know someone does that thing annoyed town does.

Whatever. Harassing someone who is lynched. Refer to SFM mafia if you want to see.

Helios/snike reactions.

If marth flips town we should be on manix.