Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

Manix, who are your scum reads at the moment? Who do you want lynched the most and why, and if not that lynch who else would you support lynching?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah duh Manix why do you think I claimed it in the open then? (well I don't think Item Swap is a scummy role but w/e)

Anyway I couldn't act N0 because there was no Day Phase prior to that.

I didn't act N1 because before I could submit an action Baldrick modkilled himself.

N2 I targeted BT and Objection. Well unfortunately BT died so I don't have the guy from the other side to help me out here.

But I don't like that Objection hasn't even outed that his card got switched for some other card because Prims told me my action went through successfully, because if you're town and something weird happens to you, you're supposed to at least hint towards it.

Also: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40793&page=31

We haven't had anyone claim redirected today, so there isn't even a proof that there are multiple redirectors. I would find that theory hard to believe since mupltiple redirectors could screw setup balance I suppose, but this is getting into rolespec realm. In any case, Not only that, but if he didn't target SB N1, who DID he target? As far as I know, I haven't seen anyone else claim redirected D2.

And if the question is why I targeted Objection and BT its because I thought Objection was scum and I wanted to deprive him of his card. I know it was a risk considering BT could've had an awesome card too, but I decided to take it. I obvsly didn't target paperblade because I didn't wanna interrupt with his plan.

Also I tried to crumb my role in the first post of the game although I dunno if it was good.

Awesome I am now playing a fuckin' time consuming game and I dunno I wish I had swapped playerspots with Eli cuz you know, I think Eli's better at this game than me and has more time than I.

That and I hate wasps and honeybees. They look scary and sting. Teh mafia in this game are like them wasps and honeybees, pests we must rid of using insecticides. The insecticides being our power roles.

... Ok, I'm done trying to be funny.

##Vote: Blitz

Y u nightactionspeccing?

Also I have a ninja modifier to my role.

Like you know, wasp and swap use the same letters, and well I tried hinting it when i said "swapped with Eli' , cuz otherwise I guess I wouldn't feel like posting that non mafia-related stuff but ok.

Manix, who are your scum reads at the moment? Who do you want lynched the most and why, and if not that lynch who else would you support lynching?

okay so currently, based on possibly outdated reads (but will try and read stuff and make more relevant stuff)

scumreads:

proto, as per described back on d2 and for his weirdness around the blitz lynch (possibly looking for towncred)

kay, due to that really bad misrep (reads opportunistic)

unsure what to think:

shinori: his antics today from what i've read (and maybe misremembering) seem really weird, like there's mixed motives behind what he's doing :/ his tunnel on nnr (almost) all game strikes me as weird as well, combined with trying to get a crumb out of him also makes me iffy there

marth: kinda agree with bbm about marth going into full chainsaw defense mode; the attack against xinny down at the end of this post doesn't feel like it's achieving much at all? i remember when i read his iso during d2 i didn't have much of a problem with his content (for all that's worth) so that's why i'm not fully on board with this

fera: actions around the blitz wagon still seem a little contrived/weird, but i'm not sure that it's worth pushing that further

other assorted null reads that need addressing:

objection: I literally can't read him at all; he's too erratic

rein: i was around earlier and he was making a post and didn't :/ his content can lean either way but i'm not confident enough to make a choice on that

if anything isn't clear, yell

well yeah duh Manix why do you think I claimed it in the open then? (well I don't think Item Swap is a scummy role but w/e)

i'm still kinda confused as to how your role works :/ so like you pick two people during the day, and then during the night you swap their cards, without being seen on tracker/watcher reports?

not sure i follow, in any case

i'm still kinda confused as to how your role works :/ so like you pick two people during the day, and then during the night you swap their cards, without being seen on tracker/watcher reports?

not sure i follow, in any case

Yes, I'm also not shown on Voyuer/Follower reports

Yes, it does Strege. If I go and declare A I use the one shot.

Hrm, seems weird that these wouldn't be two different cards (like how do you even target?) and the fact that mass jan isn't synergistic with the other abilities like I've seen so far, but rolespec in a prims game etc.

Anyway, I believe the swapper bit and I guess scum!Bluedoom would pick a less scummy/more useful/less janky second ability, so I'm leaning a bit more townie on him and would prefer the Objection vote I think. Of course, if Bluedoom dies we aren't losing really anything (sorry).

Still not sure what to think of Shinori in light of his explanation, his complete turn around of wanting me dead to wanting us to back off each other strikes me as profound. I feel like scum wouldn't do that, either.

Bluedoom's claim seems ultra fishy, on the other hand, and I don't really feel inclined to switch my vote from him (the role shouldn't affect my read on him anyway)

shinori: his antics today from what i've read (and maybe misremembering) seem really weird, like there's mixed motives behind what he's doing :/ his tunnel on nnr (almost) all game strikes me as weird as well, combined with trying to get a crumb out of him also makes me iffy there

Can you re-iterate that please? I think I might be a little short forgetful. When did I do this?

Still not sure what to think of Shinori in light of his explanation, his complete turn around of wanting me dead to wanting us to back off each other strikes me as profound. I feel like scum wouldn't do that, either.

Bluedoom's claim seems ultra fishy, on the other hand, and I don't really feel inclined to switch my vote from him (the role shouldn't affect my read on him anyway)

Part of this has to do with something else that I haven't mentioned in thread yet.

EDIT: When I said relinquish my role, I actually meant I lose my spellcard's abilities, in the sense that I'd be no longer able to uh, item swap.

yeah lol

i was afk so i couldn't respond to that

maybe it should have been more clear, oops (I was claimed anyway so in the original assumed context it wouldn't have made sense anyway lol)

Shinori: So you continue to ignore my point about how you were using other people to attack me instead of doing it yourself and instead do some weird thing with a spell card. Good job there.

Shinori: So you continue to ignore my point about how you were using other people to attack me instead of doing it yourself and instead do some weird thing with a spell card. Good job there.

If that's what you want to say I was doing sure go ahead. That's not what I was doing. Honestly I didn't feel confident in my read on you so I wanted to ask other players what they thought of you. That was honestly the main thing.

can i say neither shinori? (hint)

HERP DERP HINT.

Who would you prefer if you couldn't pick those two? But not counting that if you had to pick one of those two who would it be?