Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bard is going to survive to night 2..... because hes mafia. makes you think ##Vote: Bard

No, see, I revised my opinion, I won't make it through night 1.

Question: If someone had a role that enabled them to roleblock anyone NOT on their faction, would you consider that a pro-Mafia or pro-Town role? Because that's Manix's role.

I'd say that's pretty definitive proof he's scum, other than him also being, you know, part of the Fandom something-or-other, winning when all threats to their brigade has been eliminated.

Question: If someone had a role that enabled them to roleblock anyone NOT on their faction, would you consider that a pro-Mafia or pro-Town role? Because that's Manix's role.

I'd say that's pretty definitive proof he's scum, other than him also being, you know, part of the Fandom something-or-other, winning when all threats to their brigade has been eliminated.

are you claiming scan results on the claimed miller

are you claiming scan results on the claimed miller

If it claims being Miller can't be copy-pasted and is restricted, also that his role won't make sense as Scum, the easiest way to determine if they are Town or not is to check it out and determine if it doesn't make sense for Scum. Unfortunately, it makes perfect sense for scum, and he is in fact told what Scum's wincon is.

So yes, I am claiming scan results on a claimed Miller. Making an informed decision is better than blindly stumbling and selecting randomly.

yea that doesn't sound well for Manix

what you're talking about sounds like a mass hook which would be OP for town if it doesn't hit town themselves, so def scum

but why out this the day Manix cannot be voted and thus lynched? making yourself a target already is completely unecessary and dumb

It sounds like a more likely mafia role than town role because it's essentially functioning as an alignment cop if it fails with the pseudo-weak modifier. That sounds kind of strong if Bard is claiming to be some kind of cop that can check alignments as well.

wait, Bard, is Manix's ability a mass-roleblock or just a roleblocker with a modifier. if it's the former then yeah he's probably scum, but if it's the latter then you were a jailkeeper version of that in NNR's anonygame so ???

yea that doesn't sound well for Manix

what you're talking about sounds like a mass hook which would be OP for town if it doesn't hit town themselves, so def scum

but why out this the day Manix cannot be voted and thus lynched? making yourself a target already is completely unecessary and dumb

100% of the games I've played here I died night 1. Best to share information on definitive scum prior to dying and, y'know, not getting to share any.

Besides, isn't it way more EXCITING now? From Manix's reaction to Prims I'd say Prims is probably Town.

What's a mass hook?

##Vote: Xinnidy

Some traditions must be upheld.

Hah, you're not my chew toy, I'm not falling for that!

btw I scanned SB and he's serial killer everybody should sheep

##Vote: SB

also wait did someone claim miller

Night 0 actually had content?

Hah, you're not my chew toy, I'm not falling for that!

btw I scanned SB and he's serial killer everybody should sheep

##Vote: SB

... Are you for real?

I see, Huh What. And yes, it's the former. Mass roleblock. Anyone not on their faction.

That sounds kind of strong if Bard is claiming to be some kind of cop that can check alignments as well.

Isn't uuuuh, it normal for Cops to be able to check alignment?

huuuh, don't think Manix ever said what he showed up on if he was scanned, but I don't get why he'd lie about not knowing the wincon

also bard going DUDE IM COP WITH A RESULT ON THE MILLER WE CAN'T LYNCH TODAY is really ????? because it doesn't make sense unless he's EDGY suicidal town but whyyyyyyyyyyyy

unless scum has tailor bard being scum doesn't make sense either, since it'd be obvious if manix flipped town. I'm not lynching the claimed cop D1 but you're not exactly trying to get past N1 are you man

and cut by bard

It's normal for cops, but what I'm saying is town!Manix would function as some kind of pseudo-cop with his weak modifier.

Except it's a global block. Only Scum and Third Parties would be blocked in the case of Town!Manix, which seems completely overpowering. Night is, after all, Mafia's time and the moment they can directly influence who dies, unlike the Day Phase where they have to herd townies.

##Unvote

##Vote: Xin'Dy

Not reading N0.

Claiming to have scanned SK.

Seems legit enough for Early Day 1.

He also said his role wouldn't make sense as a mafia role (false) and it'd make little to no sense for mafia to tailor Manix since they could likely assume that no cop would be targeting Manix. So unless it was a mass role tailor (not unheard of, but unlikely), I think we can take Bard's word here since it'd be real dumb for him to be lying right now.