Toonami Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

cut by SB voting, nvm

Ugh, I keep going back and forth on NNR and Naglfar. Nag's reaction to NNR claiming is really bad, but the timing of NNR's claim, plus the fact that he's choosing to attack Naglfar for it when he was the first one to start that exchange is also really bad.

I guess I didn't quite understand what Naglfar was saying in that regard in his last post. I thought it was more a defence of himself, but I guess it was more an attack against NNR.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cam, after all that why didn't you even vote? both he and shinori are spending more time telling people how they're busy, and i get it, but you do seem to have some reads and should at least warrant a vote this late in the phase

i think this naglfar wagon built up too fast, he's not looking good but nnr has had more time to improve/become helpful/scumhunt/defend himslef and hasn't done that much. it's mostly the latter votes on naglfar that are suspicious since most of them sort of mimic "yeah scorri had a good point" and elaborates, so in terms of wagon analysis a naglfar flip would be more interesting than nnr.

still not convinced of an naglfar lynch, he defends himself and votes nekorex and while i don't like the meta stuff on wherever he, bard and nnr are from, i still think the weirdest part about the nekoclaim was neko claiming as fast as he did.

It's only Bard, Prims, and NNR that are from MotK. And I guess SB and I have played there too, but as far as site meta goes, we'd be a lot more tied to this site than MotK. And Naglfar is from here; he just hasn't played for a while.

j00, you say that Naglfar would be a more interesting flip in terms of wagon analysis than NNR, but say that NNR is scummier. So would you still rather lynch NNR (assuming so since your vote is still there, but yeah)?

V-V-V-Voderps!

NekoRex (NNR) (6): prims, Bard, Rein, j00, Naglfar, SB

Naglfar (5): scorri, bbm, NNR, Snike, Xin'dy

BigBadMarshmallow (BBM) (1): kirsche

Voteless Trash: Cam, Shinori

Unable to vote/be voted: Manix

[spoiler=Players with 0 Votes]

Bard (0):

Captain America (Rein, Strider) (0):

mafia sucks (Prims) (0):

Shinori (0):

j00 (0):

Manix (0):

CT075 (Camdar) (0):

Xin'dy (0):

kirsche (0):

scorri (0):

Snike (0):

Essbee (SB) (0):

Day 1 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (5pm CST, 6pm EST, etc) on 7/22/13. With 15 (-1) alive and present, 8 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end. Phase Ends in approximately 4 hours.

Manix is not able to be voted, and will not be posting in thread. Any votes on Manix will automatically be defaulted to No Lynch.

Edited by Elieson

##Unvote:

Will most likely be voting one of NNR or nagl.

"i just gonna join one of the wagons /effort" come ooooooon

the sb/xinnidy thing and reaction stuff is strange because many, including sb, saw it as a joke in xinnidy's part but she's treating it as a genuine reaction test which sounds like "oh hey some saw it as a reaction test yeah why not" and it feels like she tried to use it to make sb look bad. her wording towards the naglfar vote seems like she was looking at him because he'd gained negative attention, agreed, and voted, adding stuff like his votes feeling a bit weak. i have a bit a bit trouble parsing her walls of text but overall the sb/xin interactions makes her look worse.

@bbm: yeah, i think nnr is still the scummiest, but in addition to the wagon building fast some of the naglfar votes feel a bit flaky, like nnr saving his hide and xinnidy's as mentioned above.

I still doubt scum would ever have two roleblockers, but I'm town so that should be obvious.You can lynch me, yeah, but afterwards you get to lynch ~another roleblocker~ and that just sounds silly. Unless Manix is vigged but then again he'll prob just roleblock everyone anyway for a free scum kill.

I'm here.

Naglfar claiming would be pretty pointless rn since you're leading in votals.

Somehow that makes sense but at the same time it doesn't actually make sense given how deadline tends to go.

end of phase panic excluded, it's a lot quieter here than I was expecting.

cam and shinori, it shits me that I can't get reads on you guys. it kind of bothers me a little that cam won't take a stance on anything. at all. what gives man? and shinori just hasn't posted anything until just now, really. the idea that neko and I are buddies falls flat, because the last thing two scum players would do on the first day is encourage wagons on each other and completely give up on lynching anyone else.

I think things will be a lot clearer for me on day two when I can analyse the wagons. figuring out the motivation behind a lot of these votes should be easy, unless neko flips town or something equally baffling.

I'm not claiming.

Cam is a shitlord who is impossible to read without bordering into WIFOM due to how apathetic he is. That said, I'm gonna argue he would've found a person to drop a vote on as scum, because not voting just Looks Bad.

Oh hey I stopped playing LoL for phase end. I would prefer lynching Nags so NNR can hook Manix tonight but it's kinda late. Fuck it.

##Unvote

##Vote: Naglfar

Will be here for phase end.

V-V-V-Voderps!

NekoRex (NNR) (7): prims, Bard, Rein, j00, Naglfar, SB, Shinori

Naglfar (6): scorri, bbm, NNR, Snike, Kirsche, Xin'dy

Voteless Trash: Cam

Unable to vote/be voted: Manix

[spoiler=Players with 0 Votes]

Bard (0):

Captain America (Rein, Strider) (0):

mafia sucks (Prims) (0):

Shinori (0):

j00 (0):

Manix (0):

CT075 (Camdar) (0):

Xin'dy (0):

BigBadMarshmallow (BBM) (0:

kirsche (0):

scorri (0):

Snike (0):

Essbee (SB) (0):

Day 1 will end at 1800 GMT -5 (5pm CST, 6pm EST, etc) on 7/22/13. With 15 (-1) alive and present, 8 votes yields instant hammer and triggers phase end. Phase Ends in approximately 15 minutes.

Manix is not able to be voted, and will not be posting in thread. Any votes on Manix will automatically be defaulted to No Lynch.

Edited by Elieson

that's honestly a pretty weak reason to lynch me, considering that it makes no sense unless you first assume that neko is town, and that the night phase will go the way you want it to.

I think NNR is town anyway though because I don't think him and Manix would exist in the same game. It's taking a risk that NNR can hook Manix but I think it's worth it. Giving the town a chance to save everyone's results is a good thing.

I think NNR is town anyway though because I don't think him and Manix would exist in the same game. It's taking a risk that NNR can hook Manix but I think it's worth it. Giving the town a chance to save everyone's results is a good thing.

you don't think there can exist two roleblockers in a game or can't exist two scum roleblockers? kinda don't see the argument anyway

Cam is a shitlord who is impossible to read without bordering into WIFOM due to how apathetic he is. That said, I'm gonna argue he would've found a person to drop a vote on as scum, because not voting just Looks Bad.

"cam looks so bad he must be town" - prims

kinda sad meta