Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

poly's kirsche townread was unexplained

or no, that's a bit vague, maybe it was partially/implicitly justified, I mean to cite

"DUNNO WHY KIRSCHE IS TUNNELLING SO HARD ON REFA. HIS CASE SEEMS FINE, BUT I DON'T GET WHY HE'S GOING SO HARD ON REFA WHEN NOBODY ELSE SEEMS TO SUSPECT HIM."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 Final Votals

kirsche (8): Elieson, Boron/eclipse, Baldrick/Paperblade, Junko, Green Poet/Mitsuki, Blitz, Refa

Eurykins (2): Polydeuces, Radiant Dragon
Bluedoom (2): Eurykins, Kay
Green Poet/Mitsuki (1): Bluedoom
Boron/eclipse (1): Proto
Kay (1): kirsche

After some time fuckery, you all make a split second decision to murder kirsche.

5t8rp8g.jpg

kirsche, you are Rivalz Cardemonde, a Britannian student. You are a friend of Lelouch and a member of the Ashford student council, but generally you're just kind of a chump.

You have no special abilities.

As a Britannian Vanilla, you win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

That worked out about as well as you could've expected.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in 24 hours at 23:30 GMT+0. Even if you're a passive role, send me a check to confirm activity.

Edited by SB.

Determined to top the performance of Britannia's Day 1 turbolynch, the Black Knights follow up with the legendary Night 1 no-kill. (Note: may not actually be a no-kill.)

It is now Day 2. It ends in 72 hours at 23:30 GMT +0. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Edited by SB.

Well, that sucked (I mean not from a role point of view since that was the least worst mislynch, but I'm more annoyed at myself for not advocating Eurykins' lynch more when I was on). Regardless, hopefully we can get something out of it. Here are the people who were on the wagon on deadline. Obviously at least one of these people is scum, maybe two (kind of depends on the number of scum though, since I'd expect two of them to be on the wagon if there are four scum, but not sure how it'd work with three scum). Hopefully town has like, copped one of them or whatever by tomorrow so that I become obvious town I don't have to effort at all for the rest of the day we can lynch scum or something.

kirsche (8): Elieson, Boron/Eclipse, Baldrick/Paperblade, Junk, Green Poet/Mitsuki, Blitz, Refa

Just from their end of day actions, I can safely rule out Green Poet/Mitsuki (honestly if it weren't for Mitsuki's posts, I'd still be scumreading the slot right now), Baldrick/Paperblade, Junko, and Blitz as obvious town; I can provide explanations if you guys want, but it should be perfectly clear (honestly expecting one of the slots to die tonight). Of course, I'm town as well (but feel free to try to argue against this, spoilers it won't work). That just leaves Elieson and Boron/Eclipse as the only remaining people who can be scum. ISO's of all three of them are below.

[spoiler=Boron]

Still not bothered by most of her D1 content. I mean, there's less of it, which moreso makes her harder to read (since I know it's because she's busy) than actually being scummy. Her end of day content (well, not content, but what she did) is what bothers me.

Like why didn't you push GP/Mitsuki (especially since there were more votes on that slot at the time? Why did you not want to lynch Eury? Prior, the only thing you ever said about Eury was that Poly's case on her was bad. It just like comes out of left field. I don't think you actually talked about kirsche though, so that's basically in line with what you said about forgetting he was in the game. Not sure what was so forgettable about him though. Why didn't you attempt to read him?

[spoiler=Eclipse]

I...don't think she had any definite reads by the end of her post? Kind of weird, since I remember eclipse complaining about how I used to have way too many null reads. Unfortunately she only has one post, so it's not really telling.

[spoiler=Elieson]

He uh...didn't really do anything for like...the first 24 hours (not scumreading him for this because he was busy) and then made a bad vote on Proto? Like Proto did several objectionable things but his town read is like...how is that even scummy? It's like you didn't even bother reading through his stuff at the time. Disagreeing with Proto's D1 stuff is not the same as scumreading him for it, which is what you're doing. Unless Proto has flipped scum in every game you've played with him, it's a bit ridiculous that you'd be like "I disagree with him every game we play, but he's totally scum this time".

Having reads is all well and good, but you don't...actually have any reads in your first reads post. It's just a bunch of comments and I fail to see how your conclusions match up with those comments. Why didn't you vote either Proto or Blitz at that time if you had scumreads on both of them? I don't even get your scumread on me (again, it's hard to connect your comments with your scumreads, not sure if you're doing this intentionally or not), and if you were reading Eurykins 100% on meta why the fuck were you so unwilling to lynch her?

His vote on me kind of comes out of nowhere when he could've voted me way earlier too. How are you even townreading Eurykins? It's just...it makes no sense. Why were you so willing to lynch kirsche without reading him? Ugh, Elie please. The only doubts I have is that his play is just all over the place and I'm not sure if he'd play like that as scum (but if you are scum, then I totally called it and was 100% sure of it all along OK).

##Vote: Elieson

As for other people, my read on Eurykins hasn't really changed (or anyone else that I haven't talked about), but I feel like she'd be more inclined to vote a town counterwagon as scum? Probably? Everyone else is fine (Poly, please character claim), but I don't like how Radiant Dragon suddenly disappeared at the end of the day (mostly because it seems just like he did in Duelist Kingdom); was townreading him because I didn't see him saying that whole "I'm town for the first time in forever" spiel as scum, but his disappearing act is giving me doubts. Although didn't he vote Eurykins? So he's most likely not scum if she is.

I made a post in advance.

Killer being roleblocked and Target being protected are the two likeliest possibilities. Doctor shouldn't be revealed so soon though, imo.

Also, guys, sorry for disappearing for the last three days. I've been getting pretty busy with all the Canadian visa applications. Most of it is dealt with already, so I should still be reasonably active enough to participate now.

Do you really think we have a Doctor AND a Roleblocker though? I mean, I don't think any Doctors should claim either just because it's not worth it to get an inno at this point in time, but a guilty would be...so much more helpful. Although I guess optimal Roleblocker play would be to be like case the guilty party in question, but that'd probably be obvious to scum anyways.

Also, I wish SB posted the Day 1 final votals, because I suspect that some of the scum would have deliberately kept their vote on Eury, because scum generally don't like being among the last players to vote for a lynch target. Scum would know that Kirsche is notscum so they might have deliberately kept their vote on Eury to look good when the lynch happens.

Eurykins (2): Polydeuces, Radiant Dragon

These are the final votes on Eurykins, if I didn't fuck anything up.

Do you really think we have a Doctor AND a Roleblocker though? I mean, I don't think any Doctors should claim either just because it's not worth it to get an inno at this point in time, but a guilty would be...so much more helpful. Although I guess optimal Roleblocker play would be to be like case the guilty party in question, but that'd probably be obvious to scum anyways.

Also, regarding this, I think a potential Roleblocker should eventually reveal who they roleblocked, but not yet. Let more people get active and start talking first.

Doctor should stay quiet about their role though.

Hook is an info role?

Pretty sure scum would consolidate on Kirsche though (hence my analysis on the most suspicious people who voted him) because a mislynch is always better than a No Lynch.

Also, regarding this, I think a potential Roleblocker should eventually reveal who they roleblocked, but not yet. Let more people get active and start talking first.

Doctor should stay quiet about their role though.

Scum would know that they got roleblocked though, right? Can't see how it'd help, but I don't really mind waiting either way.

Refa, why were Boron/eclipse and Elie the "only remaining people who can be scum"?

Also, by virtue of kirsche flipping town, Poly's vote towards the end of the last day phase isn't bad.

..,well by that I mean it's still not great that he didn't talk about what he thought of Eury's posts at all before voting her, but the groundwork for having a krische townread was there in his quote that I posted just before hammer, and his vote reflects that he stuck to it. Poly is probably town because of this, actually, since scum would take the momentum and vote known-to-them-townie kirsche. (Unless Eury is also town.)

And speaking of Eury, Mitsuki's expressed that she's not as certain in her Eury scumread after reading overnight. Going to check in with her on the reasoning behind it soon but I personally am still willing to vote her based off of yesterday's cases + her appearing in thread but not posting at deadline

##Vote: Eury

Hook is an info role?

Pretty sure scum would consolidate on Kirsche though (hence my analysis on the most suspicious people who voted him) because a mislynch is always better than a No Lynch.

Roleblockers gain info, in a sense, but I wouldn't call them info roles, no. At least, they wouldn't replace Cops/Trackers/Watchers/etc.

The funny thing about your analysis though, is that you only singled out the two players that were at the start of the Kirsche bandwagon. Even if either Elieson or Boronclipse are scum, I doubt they would start the new Kirsche bandwagon unless Eury herself is scum.

SB edited in the votals, it seems Poly and RD were the only ones that continued to vote Eury. Considering that neither of them seemed to have had much resolve in their vote, I doubt there's much that can be learned from it.