Release hype thread

VincentASM

Yep. Especially with me seeing the Japanese version, it's going to be hard for me to adjust to the English version. SHoot, I don't even want to say the name "Corrin" lol. As for me, "Fire Emblem If Nohr and Hoshido" are the real versions.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I have read isn't really as bad as people are making it out to be. Maybe I am more accustomed to these things though?

Certainly will earn an M rating if they don't change it, but most of it is a pretty simple change. There is like one explicit line for each of these.

I don't want them to censor it too much either; I'm okay with the dirty stuff, but incest will have to get removed anyways.

Why?

It's not like Incest is a new mechanic in Fire Emblem. Even Awakening had incestious pairings.

I hope this isn't censored because otherwise I'll be forced to buy a Japanese 3DS and the digital copy of the game and actually learn more Japanese because I want this to stay. (But who am I kidding I'll probably do that long before the game comes out in English.)

Part of me wonders where IS has gone to and feels slightly uncomfortable with this news.

The other, major part of me is laughing hard and eagerly hopes that there will be no censorship or alterations. IF IT GOES TO SENGOKU RANCE LEVELS, SO BE IT.

You know, they could probably keep a surprising amount in the game and keep it rated T. It has no excessive nudity (Well, no more than in the main game), and as far as lines go, you can get away with a lot of creepy stuff and keep a T rating. Maybe they'll censor a few lines, but it could remain pretty much the same.

Not only will some of these lines be ripe targets for the NoA dubhammer, but the translations we're getting right now aren't necessarily accurate. The "are you limp" one in particular is apparently off, she's saying "soft" and it's in reference to Kamui's hands.

Yeah but clearly a lot of these lines are meant to be double entendre.

Not only will some of these lines be ripe targets for the NoA dubhammer, but the translations we're getting right now aren't necessarily accurate. The "are you limp" one in particular is apparently off, she's saying "soft" and it's in reference to Kamui's hands.

If this is like Awakening, then it's been outsourced to 8-4.

I just can't shake this feeling that this is going to be a new reason why someone can point and laugh at the series...

Implying everyone else isn't laughing while equally disturbed?

Edited by The DanMan

Reposting some others...

Nishiki is adorable. Oh no. I love the furry boy.

NISHIKI'S LINES! (actually quite more tame)

Fufu~

Stroke gently okay?

More gentle! More gentle!

Wow! Its ticklish!

I want to lay on my stomach

Hehe I'm embarrassed

This warm feeling in the back of my chest.. Is this feeling love?

I like you! You are my favorite!

Do you not want to touch more?

Leon, for all you fangirls

LEON'S LINES! (totally a sub!)

Ah... not there I said!

I l-love you...

D-don't stare at me like that!

Uu... Don't go tempting me like that...

! No, not there...!

I'm not used to this kind of thing....

It's so different when it's just the two of us...

Hm...?

What's the matter?

That feels good...

What are you planning to do to your little brother? ... just kidding

Your hands are so warm... i love it...

Look, just come closer

Hmm...? What do you want to do to me?

If you want me to touch you, just say so...

Do you want me? ... I know you do, I want you so much it's driving me crazy too...

Wow damn Leon 0.0

Geez, this stuff was too much. I'm done for today.

Oh, boy...

But have fun with everything else that gets revealed in the next few hours. Someone joked about unlockable explicit scenes on Lunatic before, right?

Let's just take a moment to step back and take a deep breath.

We've found ridiculously double-entendre laden dialogue in the Japanese version of a game that most of us won't be able to play for another six months less than 24 hours before its official release because some guys in Hong Kong and/or Taiwan have had it for nearly two days now.

We've also partially translated the 3rd path chapter summaries, despite the only thing we officially know about it is that it's the third path.

Oh, boy...

But have fun with everything else that gets revealed in the next few hours. Someone joked about unlockable explicit scenes on Lunatic before, right?

Gods I hope not. That would really be going too far.

At this point I just gotta remind myself that I'm not going to do any of this stuff and it's all optional but goddamn that incest is gross and those Amie lines LEON UR MY LITTLE BROTHER DONT SAY THESE THINGS

A part of me keeps wondering though, what bad fanfiction did they get some of these lines from? They're good enough not to be laughable bad and bad enough that it's hard to keep a straight face while reading them.

Oh, boy...

...at least if it's true, it gives weaboos that played only normal phoenix mode to try lunatic...? Ohgodpleasedon'tmakethisathing.

I hope for no censoring. But will Dumbfuck Nintendass censor the hell out of it? Yes.

Geez. That's a strong response. I was under the impression that most of us didn't like the series turning into a crappy dating sim with a side of incest fetishism.

At this point I just gotta remind myself that I'm not going to do any of this stuff and it's all optional but goddamn that incest is gross and those Amie lines LEON UR MY LITTLE BROTHER DONT SAY THESE THINGS

*Claps on the back*

We're two of a kind, then.

I was already planning to, but with the information that's coming out, I'm definitely just going to ignore most of the weird marriage pairings, facerubbing, and other nonsense and focus on the main game chapters.

Also does the 3rd path have a release date or has it already been released?

I was not happy with awakening's story. When the story in FE is really good (like path of radiance which was amazing XD) then the game is so much more memorable.
But I can see these developers are very horny and sexually frustrated or something so them promoting incest and stupid unnecessary sexual scences tells me the story is going to be MEH...

And dont get me started about the return of children... i dont mind the mechanic but when it doesnt fit in with the story in a satisfying way (like awakenings back in time shit) it completely ruins the game