Rhythm Tengoku Mafia: The Best + (Game Over)

Prims

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 2

Iris (6) - Paperblade, Snike, Via, Haze, Kaoz, j00 (LYNCH!)

Elieson (2) - Iris, Blitz

Blitz (1) - Elieson

Kaoz (1) - Shin

Shin (1) - Kaoz

Not Voting (1): Refa

irisflip.PNG

flip_ninja.png

Iris - Ninja - Town 1x Reflexive Roleblocker - lynched Day 2

Your abilities are as follows:

Deflection (Night, Passive): You will stop the first action to target you dead in its tracks, blocking it.

Town spends the night reflecting on how good of a song WISH is.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Don't post unless your role allows otherwise.

Day 3

P P-P PUUUUUNCH!

Refa was sent hurtling through the atmosphere...

flip_cosmodance.PNG

Refa - Cosmo Captain - Town Invoker - killed Night 2

Cosmo Command (Day, Active): Once per day, you may private PM me a command issued to another player, with the syntax of ##Command X to ACTION Y. Once the following night starts, they will be told they're forced to do whatever you chose instead of their typical night action. Factional abilities may still be used alongside anything you tell somebody to do, though. Your commands include:

• Turn Right! (Night, Active): Your target will check where the person you command them to TRACK is turning, learning who they targeted that night.
  • Dipsy Down! (Night, Active): Your target will party with the person you command them to NEIGHBORIZE, having outside contact with them for the following day.
  • P-P-P-PUNCH! (Night, Active): Your target will pick a fight with whoever attacks the person you command them to BODYGUARD, dying in that person's place.

May he RIP (Refa In Peace). And/or pieces.

It is now Day 3. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to hammer.

Rip| Refa is Prims. The ultimate Meta

Anybody have any ideas as to why refa was killed? He wasn't obviously townie (at least fmpov, but fwiw refa in the grave u were leaning town to me for the first time in a long time)

Prims would that have worked on vanillas?

##Vote Blitz

Back to this

Also Iris being town is really lame

Also paperburlap it is relevant because you calling somebody town primarily for Meta does not make that person any more town, and it doesn't help me or others form opinions on him

Damnit phone

Paperburlap

Apparently my phone recognizes paperburlade and paperblind as words too

Refa was responsible for tampering with me N1. He sent me to Track a Player, who no visited. You can look it up by checking my first d2 post which had N and V bolded.

I think he might've been scanned n1 which led to his death n2? I don't know for sure on that.

Prims, is it MYLO or LYLO?

3 man scumteam at the most.

My reads have been horribly off this game so I'm going to need to take some time to reread the game. What I will note is that Paperblade, myself, j00 and unofficially Haze have been all on the same wagon at deadline at both days. If there's a sensor or anything like that in the game, they should keep that in mind, but the real reason I want to bring that up is because I feel like that should be the group we're looking at today, if only because I think there's probably a scum within it.

I said Blitz is town because he's acting like he does when he's town

And you go "Well ignoring that Blitz plays like this as town, do you think what he's doing is scummy?"

The answer, surprisingly, is that this question is totally meaningless because who the fuck cares? I'm not here to critique whether Blitz's play is ideal townie because, for one, I don't believe there's such a thing, and two, lynching people that play poorly, while tempting, is in itself bad play

which means that if I was going to ignore context of posts (SUCH AS WHO IS MAKING THEM LEL) I'd be voting you :^)

although beyond that the sheer audacity of your posts is giving me second thoughts on you because I know how you think as scum after reading your scumchat for SFMM4 and I feel like pushing this sort of lynch is just the sort of thing you'd do

paper i don't think you understand;

unless you can cite sources where blitz posts lots of fluff as town, i'm not sure i can agree with you here

You should totally vote for me though, because when i'm lynched, all you'll have left to do is look for the actual scum :D