The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Solaris

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First test i got

The Odin Warrior

55% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 13% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 47% Vitality and 8% Agility!

TPdljGS.jpg

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons, but make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated! Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. With so much power and ferocity, some Odin Warriors may occasionally become corrupt and bloodthirsty. In fact, some Odin Warriors have mastered the art of dark magic and summoning techniques, making them even more dangerous and savage in battle! Regardless of whether or not they are good or evil, their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling Odin Warriors to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is as tough as the earth allowing them to block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor which the Odin Warriors can enhance with moon and earth magic. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands, or they can even blast through by launching energy from their fists and weapons. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength makes the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force!

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Second test i got

Cleric

37% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 18% Intellect, 58% Spirituality

5LzO6dz.jpg

Full of faith and spirituality! You are a Cleric!
Clerics are holy men and women who use their powers to heal the wounded, drive back the undead, and even return the deceased to life. Clerics usually follow particular gods, though some instead choose to pledge themselves to abstract concepts (like goodness, justice, and so forth).
Your most distinctive trait is your faith and spirituality. You're probably fairly religious, though not inclined towards violence, which is a good thing.

First test results

[spoiler=Star Glider]Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Star Glider

20% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 58% Spirit, 42% Vitality and 17% Agility!

2578078742288165769.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

And here are the ones for the second

[spoiler=wizard]Your result for The RPG Class Test ...

Wizard

15% Combativeness, 27% Sneakiness, 85% Intellect, 36% Spirituality

16431721263065703272.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!

Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

Star Glider sounds pretty strong (and less generic than wizard). Also it apparently requires to:

I told the Genie I didn't need his powers.

Man what the fuck did the genie ever do to you guys.

Tried to make an unfair trade, that's what! Why couldn't I wish for something more practical, like a hat?

[spoiler=I GOT A RARE CLASS FUCK YEAH]Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Dream Weaver

15% Strength, 40% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 17% Agility!

12178604821657674051.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

By using dark energy in combination with martial arts, the stealthy and mysterious Dream Weavers have acquired a unique form of combat in which their movements literally lull the opponent into a hypnotic trance, giving them a decided advantage in battle. By using this strange form of martial arts, the cunning Dream Weavers can throw weaker opponents into a nightmarish slumber, and against stronger opponents who are more resistant, the Dream Weavers can use sinister magic create horrifying illusions and hallucinations. Dream Weavers even have the ability to make nightmares become a reality by using their summoning abilities to materialize the imaginary terrors and horrors in their own mind. Indeed, any monster they create in their mind can be temporarily summoned into reality to wreak havoc on the world. Furthermore, Dream Weavers can merge their bodies with the summoned nightmares, transforming the Dream Weaver into the nightmare itself! In addition, Dream Weavers can even summon their own nightmares into the minds of others, subjecting their foes to terrifying mental abuse and nightmarish battles of will. When not using their illusions, the agile Dream Weavers use their swift and deadly martial arts to take down their foes. Most of the time, these warriors will silently and stealthily eliminate their foes; however, they are not opposed to launching blasts of deadly chaotic energy from their fists. In fact, for most Dream Weavers there is a tradeoff between their light magic powers and agility. Indeed, Dream Weavers that have more powerful defensive and light magic (which they can combine with their dark magic to amplify their chaotic illusions) will often be much slower and much less stealthy. While these warriors can be quiet and sneaky, they can also be quite loud and ferocious in battle if they are provoked. Indeed, these warriors are often masters of killing and mental torture, which they may savagely use to tear apart their opponents; however, most often they are able to keep this ferocious side in check and remain peaceful.

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

[spoiler=got another rare class from the second test] Your result for The RPG Class Test ...

Mystic Theurge

41% Combativeness, 37% Sneakiness, 59% Intellect, 75% Spirituality

9668568008792777286.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Edited by Esme

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

holy shit me irl

GRAND BISHOP SPECTA

13% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 30% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_c

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

it congratulated me and that makes me happiest of all

edit:

second one gave me MYSTIC THEURGE

Mystic Theurge

44% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 65% Intellect, 67% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

Edited by Specta

uhm two tests? i only took one all the way to the end without signing up for that okcupid bs

i thought i was a special snowflake with my result, but apparently i'm the second starglider in the thread ;/

[spoiler=agi carry hardest carry]starglider_zpsqdiodofe.png

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

The Ninja Master

17% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 40% Agility!

[spoiler=I GOT A RARE CLASS FUCK YEAH]Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...

The Dream Weaver

15% Strength, 40% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 43% Vitality and 17% Agility!

12178604821657674051.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

By using dark energy in combination with martial arts, the stealthy and mysterious Dream Weavers have acquired a unique form of combat in which their movements literally lull the opponent into a hypnotic trance, giving them a decided advantage in battle. By using this strange form of martial arts, the cunning Dream Weavers can throw weaker opponents into a nightmarish slumber, and against stronger opponents who are more resistant, the Dream Weavers can use sinister magic create horrifying illusions and hallucinations. Dream Weavers even have the ability to make nightmares become a reality by using their summoning abilities to materialize the imaginary terrors and horrors in their own mind. Indeed, any monster they create in their mind can be temporarily summoned into reality to wreak havoc on the world. Furthermore, Dream Weavers can merge their bodies with the summoned nightmares, transforming the Dream Weaver into the nightmare itself! In addition, Dream Weavers can even summon their own nightmares into the minds of others, subjecting their foes to terrifying mental abuse and nightmarish battles of will. When not using their illusions, the agile Dream Weavers use their swift and deadly martial arts to take down their foes. Most of the time, these warriors will silently and stealthily eliminate their foes; however, they are not opposed to launching blasts of deadly chaotic energy from their fists. In fact, for most Dream Weavers there is a tradeoff between their light magic powers and agility. Indeed, Dream Weavers that have more powerful defensive and light magic (which they can combine with their dark magic to amplify their chaotic illusions) will often be much slower and much less stealthy. While these warriors can be quiet and sneaky, they can also be quite loud and ferocious in battle if they are provoked. Indeed, these warriors are often masters of killing and mental torture, which they may savagely use to tear apart their opponents; however, most often they are able to keep this ferocious side in check and remain peaceful.

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

[spoiler=got another rare class from the second test] Your result for The RPG Class Test ...

Mystic Theurge

41% Combativeness, 37% Sneakiness, 59% Intellect, 75% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge! [/size]

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't. [/size]

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class. [/size]

You are the darkness to my light :P:

The dudes in the longer test make a cute couple, anyway :P:

Edited by eclipse