• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

@Roxas reminded me of the FftFrelationship chart recently. We were certainly people 13 years ago. 😭

On 5/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, Iris said:

@Roxas reminded me of the FftFrelationship chart recently. We were certainly people 13 years ago. 😭

I still have that saved somewhere 🥲 nostalgia

• 1 month later...

We also did Friendship Tier Lists (of your friends on SF) in 2011.... what a time to live in.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2024 at 5:27 AM, Iris said:

We also did Friendship Tier Lists (of your friends on SF) in 2011.... what a time to live in.

On 8/3/2024 at 11:01 PM, Acacia Sgt said:

You gotta believe!

Real :']

Glad I'm not only lurker from back then on these sites. 

If you two don't know, I think you might like to. Parrhesia and Lumi came back to hacking scene and he's finishing up Do5 on FEU. FE8 port now since hackings come so far, its close to final release. Both of your characters are still in there. Lumi's updated a lot of the portraits and Juan got a face lift too. Know its been a while, likely FE hacking ain't of interest to you. But its nice looking back at these things, considering it was a large part of our youth. Skype days were fun before we all got old. 

1 hour ago, Ansem said:

If you two don't know, I think you might like to. Parrhesia and Lumi came back to hacking scene and he's finishing up Do5 on FEU. FE8 port now since hackings come so far, its close to final release. Both of your characters are still in there. Lumi's updated a lot of the portraits and Juan got a face lift too. Know its been a while, likely FE hacking ain't of interest to you. But its nice looking back at these things, considering it was a large part of our youth. Skype days were fun before we all got old. 

Well, not much a lurker, I'm just active in a different thread. And still post in the other sections every now and then.

Do5? Yeah, I think I saw about that some time ago. Admittedly, yes, I'm not really into game making these days. But not much due to disinterest. I just feel it's way out of my league. I even bought SRPG Studio like... last year or so. But there's not much I can do on my own. Plus, I can't ever seem to join a project that actually gets finished, so it just demotivates me in wanting to join yet another. So, I just put my ideas into reality via fan fiction. I've found it much easier to make them... even if that still has its hurdles.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

On 8/18/2024 at 10:02 PM, Ansem said:

HELLO KAI HOW ARE YOU!!!

Yes, I've been following. 😄 It's great to see it finished... the Dream of Fifteen years....

• 2 weeks later...