Jedi's Playthroughs: Bleed 2 S Rank run & another game too.

Jedi

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I hope I don't disappoint in the run ^^;

The map designs are quite a bit more intricate, lots of things going on, also also. 18zkfy.jpg

To be fair, a lot of lategame maps in many FEs have a lot if wyverns.

Except in this case its early game Wyvern's because Marth and co are fighting Macedonia and such pretty early on haha.

Edited by Jedi

FE3 Book 2 throws promoted Wyverns at you as soon as Chapter 2 tho, and they NEVER stop. Granted, there is no such thing as an unpromoted Wyvern in this game so...

Edited by MCProductions

Except in this case its early game Wyvern's because Marth and co are fighting Macedonia and such pretty early on haha.

FE3 Book 2 throws promoted Wyverns at you as soon as Chapter 2 tho, and they NEVER stop. Granted, there is no such thing as an unpromoted Wyvern in this game so...

So, it's like Generals in FE10?

Wait, promoted Wyverns at CHAPTER 2?!

There's a reason you get like 4 bow users early game haha, and why Gordon is actually pretty solid in Book 2 :P:, early Steel Bow with ok base stats is so clutch.

Early game Wyverns packing like 14/15 base def so meaty.

Edited by Jedi

Eyup. Good thing you get a bunch of bows early on, as Jedi stated earlier. Linda can also leave a mark on them. Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Eyup. Good thing you get a bunch of bows early on, as Jedi stated earlier.

To really demonstrate this, you're starting team has 2 archers, Chapter 2 gives you a third, and then Chapter 3 gives you Linde who's a mage in a game where NO ONE has res 90% of the time. So you have methods to deal with them, but it's definitely a difficult early game.

I've recorded up to chapter 7 as of right now, and yeah it was fun planning those early game chapters out, may have had a minor mishap here or there :P:

I will definitely give a solid mention for this kind of dedication haha.

Also a side note is that I'll have more of a "schedule" setup when we get to this weekend, I'll let you guys know then what I mean by it.

Edited by Jedi

I have a small update to post,

FE3 Book 2 shall be starting as will Sonic The Hedgehog (91), you'll get a taste for Book 2 this weekend, but it will then lead into a rotation of sorts with Sonic 1.

In the meantime I have a small poll up, 3 runs down the line, but I wish to know what people would be the most interested in first, which is why the poll exists. Generally outside of these, the games will be generally shorter things that I feel like doing.

FF7 Aerith Solo of Disc 1 - Basically all the Segments she's available will be shown and I will be soloing those portions with her and her alone, I will cut out stuff that doesn't involve her in the slightest. (She's also one of my absolute favorite characters in gaming).

Lufia 2 Blind Run, a Blind run of a beloved Taito SNES RPG, a particular favorite of Elieson's who said it wouldn't be too difficult to do.

Pokemon Gen 1 Monotype, I will be playing through the original Blue version using only pokemon of the Bug type, with little to no grinding involved, other rules may apply.

Edited by Jedi

I voted Aerith solo! You know I love Final Fantasy. Also, Aerith is best girl.

Best girl!

Also I'm trying to make the menu fit the theme in the meantime

e4feace04323b7f76d8b9078ad442f6d.png

Don't think i'm quite there yet lmao.

Lufoa 2 doiii

No worries, even if its not the winner of the poll it is coming down the line. :P:

This is more of a poll of "What should I get ready for later first, and show first" they may overlap, I dno I can't plan that far ahead.

Oh. I know some versions (maybe all versions) default her name to Aeris, please be sure to change it to Aerith. I probably don't have to tell you that :p it's just a slight pet peeve of mine regarding the game. Also, I am liking the menu color.

No worries, even if its not the winner of the poll it is coming down the line. :P:

This is more of a poll of "What should I get ready for later first, and show first" they may overlap, I dno I can't plan that far ahead.

There's a few Hard Mode Objectives I can give you, to make things more interesting. Some will result in your untimely demise, and some will result in your spare time's untimely demise.

Of course, I'm all about pushing you to your limits :D

Bug Monotype. Venomoth, Butterfree, Pinsir, Beedrill 4 man Elite 4.

Can't wait to fight Lorelei haha

Oh. I know some versions (maybe all versions) default her name to Aeris, please be sure to change it to Aerith. I probably don't have to tell you that :p it's just a slight pet peeve of mine regarding the game. Also, I am liking the menu color.

Planned on it!

There's a few Hard Mode Objectives I can give you, to make things more interesting. Some will result in your untimely demise, and some will result in your spare time's untimely demise.

Of course, I'm all about pushing you to your limits :D

Hey I haven't played the game yet! But I'd be willing to do an ancient cave dealilo I guess

Can't wait to fight Lorelei haha

Planned on it!

Hey I haven't played the game yet! But I'd be willing to do an ancient cave dealilo I guess

There's stuff besides Ancient Cave that you can do that invoke the CHALLENGER'S SPIRIT

There's stuff besides Ancient Cave that you can do that invoke the CHALLENGER'S SPIRIT

Oh dear, haha. I guess I'll have to chat with you about that.

Book 2 has begun! Thanks to Elieson for the NEW OVERLAY, might want to full screen for a good side view of it.

Edited by Jedi