The Lords

Roy's_a_hottie

Hey this is my first time posting anyway...

Lyn: This lord is very VERY good. She is a girl and a blazing hot one at that and that makes her very good. She is a terrible character stat wise though, she always gets hit and she dies in only 2 hits. I would shelf her but her hotness keeps her around. I mean she is probably one of the most useless characters in the game. (raven excluded)

Eliwood: God did they mess up with this one. Eliwood is truly terrible in every sense of the word. He has awful stats and retarded red hair. He CRIES about killing a flipping dragon for Pete's sake. Panseywood is just terrible no matter how you slice it and he gets even worse when he gets his titanically heavy legendary weapon. His speed and defense are already bad but that beast magnifies it to an UNGODLY degree. The only redeeming factor is that he's the father of Roy and that is not giving him enough to make up for his abysmalness.

Hector: You thought Panseywood was bad? well Hector is in a whole new tier of suck. If I was making a tier list I would put hector in the "too horrible to even of been conceived" section because he is just that bad. His speed is terrible and he NEVER and I mean NEVER hits anything with his axe. By the time he can use swords his stats are so low from the under use due to his awfulness that he's dead weight. This guy has absolutely nothing going for him as far as appearances either. Blue hair?! i mean seriously. And i bet i can use his chin to grate cheese. This man has no redeeming values what so ever, shelf him ASAP.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this is a troll post or not because your post wreaks of factual inaccuracy

hector is damn good, eliwood is good, lyn is average/mediocre

and raven is one of the best chars in the game. :|

Edited by Lord Raven

not sure if this is a troll post or not because your post wreaks of factual inaccuracy

hector is damn good, eliwood is good, lyn is average/mediocre

and raven is one of the best chars in the game. :|

Well it's my honest opinion that all of those characters are bad, I myself think Roy is the best character ever but I also like Jaffar. I was just giving my opinion of the lords of the game is all.

you can opinionate FE to some degree, but before you can get into the nitty gritty (which to me feels subjective, feel free to argue me on this because you will most likely win and my counter arguments will be poor) it's quite easy to quantitatively determine one's general tier placement. in which case, I've named each respective lord's up there.

Hey this is my first time posting anyway...

Lyn: This lord is very VERY good. She is a girl and a blazing hot one at that and that makes her very good. She is a terrible character stat wise though, she always gets hit and she dies in only 2 hits. I would shelf her but her hotness keeps her around. I mean she is probably one of the most useless characters in the game. (raven excluded)

I take it as though you meant Raven is bad.

Damn you. Raven is statistically one of the best characters in the game. Sure, he's not that good at first, but he has impressive stats later on and can use Axes for 1-2 range and moar power. Unless you always get him critted with his low CEV.

Looks don't matter at all. If they did, then why is Reyson at the top?

You must have been having Lyn take on lancers to get her hit so often. Use her on other Sword or Axe users. Rarely will you see her get hit.

Eliwood: God did they mess up with this one. Eliwood is truly terrible in every sense of the word. He has awful stats and retarded red hair. He CRIES about killing a flipping dragon for Pete's sake. Panseywood is just terrible no matter how you slice it and he gets even worse when he gets his titanically heavy legendary weapon. His speed and defense are already bad but that beast magnifies it to an UNGODLY degree. The only redeeming factor is that he's the father of Roy and that is not giving him enough to make up for his abysmalness.

Of course he cries about the dragon, it was the girl HE LOVED THAT HE KILLED. If you killed your lover, would you cry? Or do you have a heart of stone? He's quite okay in stats at least. He can weaken effectively and can always pull out the Rapier for x2 damage on enemies. Durandal can also deal good damage on enemies and teh Dragon.

Hector: You thought Panseywood was bad? well Hector is in a whole new tier of suck. If I was making a tier list I would put hector in the "too horrible to even of been conceived" section because he is just that bad. His speed is terrible and he NEVER and I mean NEVER hits anything with his axe. By the time he can use swords his stats are so low from the under use due to his awfulness that he's dead weight. This guy has absolutely nothing going for him as far as appearances either. Blue hair?! i mean seriously. And i bet i can use his chin to grate cheese. This man has no redeeming values what so ever, shelf him ASAP.

I have a picture I'd like to post twice here, but what the hell. I'll do it once.

o490463.jpg

Are you using Hector to hit thieves only? He pulls good hit rates on Lancers and Axemen, and against knights/cavalry he can pull out Wolf Beil and dominate them with it. He can also finish off whatever Oswin weakens for him.

Also, Ike has blue hair. Ephraim has blue hair. Sigurd has blue hair. Hector has blue hair. Say hello to the 4 best lords in FE.

The way this is going, I'd be prepared for Nino and Karla to get 100/10.

]I'm tempted to introduce you to my empty ignore list.

Edited by Joshybear25

Looks don't matter at all. If they did, then why is Reyson at the top?

People like prettyboys, the bigger question is, if looks are so important, why isn't Lyre top tier?

Also, I haven't played FE7, but given what everyone else has said about the FE7 Lords, what TC just said sounds really messed up! :blink:

I lol'd.

As other members have said... The Lords aren't bad like you say they are. You make it out that Lyn > Eliwood > Hector, when it is actually the other way.

Also,

Raven = Priscilla > Everyone else.

Heya

WOW i mean WOW. everyone is hating the lords and i mean everyone. it's sad. The lords are alright but downright awful i wouldn't say that, I mean they aren't as bad as Batre or Oswin but yeah. Someone needs to puts this guy into his place.

Heya

WOW i mean WOW. everyone is hating the lords and i mean everyone. it's sad. The lords are alright but downright awful i wouldn't say that, I mean they aren't as bad as Batre or Oswin but yeah. Someone needs to puts this guy into his place.

What. The. Fuck.

Oswin is a moving tank. He's got brilliant defense, and doesn't get doubled as well (unless it's shit lke myrms that do double 0s). He gains access to axes upon promotion, which makes his attack even better. Honestly, the only weak thing about Osw1n is his mv, but he can always hang back and kill off reinforcements (like C14, the one with Raven and Lucius IIRC).

Heya

What. The. Fuck.

Oswin is a moving tank. He's got brilliant defense, and doesn't get doubled as well (unless it's shit lke myrms that do double 0s). He gains access to axes upon promotion, which makes his attack even better. Honestly, the only weak thing about Osw1n is his mv, but he can always hang back and kill off reinforcements (like C14, the one with Raven and Lucius IIRC).

Wow touchy much.

I wasn't implying that Oswin was bad, merely that the lords are better than him.

Roy is even worse than Eliwood, I bet you don't want to face that fact or that you got lucky and had a really good Roy, I'm not saying he's bad, though, My Roy and Elis always turn out awesome.

And Eliwood's speed isn't bad, he can double most thing not called Mercenaries or Myrmidons once he gains a couple of speed; Eliwood's Spd = Roy Spd <_< , face it.

Also, Hector isn't actually that slow to begin with, the enemies here aren't so fast, he has awesome HP, Str and Def, his Skill and Speed are just fine, don't say "he can't even hit", PEXP means sh*t.

Roy is even worse than Eliwood, I bet you don't want to face that fact or that you got lucky and had a really good Roy, I'm not saying he's bad, though, My Roy and Elis always turn out awesome.

And Eliwood's speed isn't bad, he can double most thing not called Mercenaries or Myrmidons once he gains a couple of speed; Eliwood's Spd = Roy Spd <_< , face it.

Also, Hector isn't actually that slow to begin with, the enemies here aren't so fast, he has awesome HP, Str and Def, his Skill and Speed are just fine, don't say "he can't even hit", PEXP means sh*t.

one question... how is hector ever suckish?

Well Hector is bad in my book because he never hit anything for me, he also usually only gained stats in hp and just a little in strength and defense. But that's just me.

is this the only topic that you posted in

Lyn might be garbage, but Eliwood's fine and Hector's also good.

Whatever you're smoking, I think you'd best find a way to get off of it. :\

Blasphemy!

Lyn is soooo much better than Eliwood, Eliwood hardly even stands up to her godliness.