My playthrough log

CT075

No one was interested in my S rank log so suffice to say that there would be even less interest in a B rank log.

I was interested, you just went so fast, and at the time I'd only ever played HNM and ENM, so didn't really know how to comment. Also since I do all my playing on the cart, I don't have any savestates of FE7 chapters to load up and play around with to help randomly contribute potential strategies, etc.

:( Sorry dondon.

I do agree though, a B rank log would be fairly pathetic. No offense to the OP.

Actually, I just meant this as an easy way back to my postcount before the time warp.

Post counts don't fucking matter. No one wants to read a bunch of borderline spam posts just so you can have a higher status on the site. If you really need to change your name more times per month or something, PM a moderator about it.

Actually, I just meant this as an easy way back to my postcount before the time warp.

You should do something like this because you should want to, not just for the sake of increasing your postcount faster.

All the postcount exists for is to keep track of how much you post, nothing else. Sadly, it's not an awesometer.