Name Undecided

Iced

all right any of you who I have been talking to know what this is.

for the rest of you

this started out as a simple hack I was making with only a new story and chars I was going to have 2 people from here as lords (me being the 3rd) but it seems everyone wants to be a char, or offer help ect... so it has turned into a elaborate thing with brand new maps, the majority of the cast being SF members and so on.

if anyone wants to be a char just ask we still have heaps of places to fill.

Staff List:

Amelia(ILMCI)

Enjolras

Shadowofchoas

if you feel you can contribute to the making please feel free to ask to join staff.

the current list:

Me(Lord): Mage/Sage

Amelia(Lord): Troub/Valk

ALS(lord):Cav

Lloyd: SM

Ether: SM

Ferret: Snip

Enjolras: Mage/Sage

Allan's Aokage: Sham/Druid

Acacia Sgt: Wyv Rid

Rhaan: Nomad

piggyboi: Archer

Nadesico: wyv rid

OxR: Beserker

Soul(est):thief

LightBrand: Merc

you must have a Mug and Grothes/bases if you wan't to join, sorry I can't do this all on my own.

we also need support convos between people, again your going to have to write them yourself and we would appreciate them sooner than later.

just thought this should be in first post, when it comes to making your char take class bases and add 15 points where ever you wish + 3 for every level above one and around 330% growths for non-promotes and 270% or so for pre-promos.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: with many thanks to Nadesico (took her old one) we now have a forum-ish thing here view progress, support convos ect... there but this is still the main topic for general discussion.

And if you couldn't be bothered reading that simply Click here

Edited by AmeIia

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me in as Mage/Sage, I forgot to mention that.

Also, for those who don't know, I'll be mainly working on maps/events together with Iced, and I think it might be a good idea that someone keeps it possible, not let the ideas get out of hand, etc...

So if it's ok with Iced, that's something for me.

Yep. I'm a Jeigan. And a Sniper. No more worrying about trying to recruit a killing edge myrm with a character who'll survive and not kill the prick. Of course, you could just unequip your current Jeigan. Or give him a Slim Sword...anyway.

LEEEROOOOOY-JEEEEEIIGANNNNN-1.pnghttp://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu181/Furetchen/Empire%20Troops/LEEEROOOOOY-JEEEEEIIGANNNNN-1.png

# HP: 28 / 65%

# Strength: 13 / 35%

# Skill: 17 / 50%

# Speed: 15 / 40%

# Luck: 10 / 30%

# Defense: 12 / 30%

# Resistance: 8 / 20%

# Movement: 6

# Constitution: 8

# Aid: 7

# Affinity: Wind

I can do avatars, dialogue, and maybe some stats on the side.

I am Furetchen Arrowroot. You don't need another prepromote.

Edited by Furetchen

Also, for those who don't know, I'll be mainly working on maps/events together with Iced, and I think it might be a good idea that someone keeps it possible, not let the ideas get out of hand, etc...

we have way to many anima and sword users already if want you can though.

I agree I can't do all of this if people keep coming up with new ideas, also if anybody wan't support swith other people your going to have to write them yourself.

we have way to many anima and sword users already if want you can though.

I agree I can't do all of this if people keep coming up with new ideas, also if anybody wan't support swith other people your going to have to write them yourself.

Well, Thunder Magic is my trademark, you know...

And a way around that is to put in more enemies with actual RES, then it'll matter less if you have lots of mages...

Definitely agreed, though all work should be proofread, I presume.

ok thats fine than but we can only have like one more sage/mage and thats it.

of course it will be.

also something I've been meaning to ask does anyone know how to make a custom pallate for a battle sprite? or at least import one?

Besides there aren't ONLY going to be SF as cast...right?

Oh, yeah, the guy who made about 5 topics in FFtF and was banned within about 40 minutes? We're givin' him the cameo he deserved :awesome:

L1 Fighter

# HP: 12

# Strength: 6

# Skill: 1

# Speed: 0

# Luck: 0

# Defense: 1

# Resistance: 0

# Movement: 5

# Constitution: 3

# Aid: 2

# Affinity: Light

- Iron Axe

We're thinking of putting him in a bottleneck where a killing machine is introduced. Maybe around Chapter 19.

I didn't intend it to be but if people keep requesting to be in it it might have to be.

(Reserve a place for Tailto, but make her an archer perhaps...I'll see if I can get permission to use someone's mug)

Well, think of it this way.

A normal FE cast is maybe around 25-40 playable chars, right? I can't see that many more than 15 joining.

Surely there'll end up being room for more. You've already done avatars, I think, anyway.

I didn't intend it to be but if people keep requesting to be in it it might have to be.

(Reserve a place for Tailto, but make her an archer perhaps...I'll see if I can get permission to use someone's mug)

if there are free spots I will but people have priority (I want Jill in there too)

Something like this is being tried, actually. See: Serenes Emblem

Put me down as a Shaman, though. If there a system to for making growths/base stats and so on~?

Corrected.

Something like this was tried, actually. See: Serenes Emblem

Put me down as a Shaman, though. If there a system to for making growths/base stats and so on~?

yeah maybe SE was too ambiguous we are not trying to do anything amazing.

yeah feel free to make growths (I would prefer it actually) just make sure your not broken.

Iced, I have to say that if we allow everyone to become a part, this gets too big and unstructured, I propose you put a limit to members who can "subscribe", at 15 max or something, perhaps 20. And that's still A LOT

Edited by Enjolras

yeah your probably right, the people who are most helpful/ willing to flesh out there chars can be in while the others are just going to have to deal with it.

Are ya gonna make one representing yerself in the hack , Duckie?

EDIT: Er, an avatar. That makes...no sense out of context.

Edited by Furetchen

Copying/pasting some of the SE format for layout reasons/using Raven's average calculator;

Character's Name: Allan

Forum Member: Allan's Aokage

Character's Class: Shaman

Character Replacing: -need info-

Character's affinity: Wind

Character's Level: -need info, assumed level 1-

Character's Stats:

HP: 18

Mag: 5

Skill: 3

Spd: 4

Luck: 3

Def: 4

Res: 5

Character's Growths:

HP: 60%

Mag: 70%

Skill: 45%

Spd: 50%

Luck: 30%

Def: 10%

Res: 60%

Weapon Levels:

Dark D

Starting Inventory:

Flux

Vulenary

Red Gem?

Please feel free to inform me if we're using a different setup/I've done something wrong.

Edited by Allan's Aokage

Arright, it's 2:38 but there's an Alsatian under my bed, so I'll have a go.

ICETELIA

SEVEN COUNTRIES

Naitha: A peaceful land, burnt down by the evil thugs of Kuria. Attuned to the Lance and Thunder.

Kuria: A land in ruins lead by an insane monarch with final boss potential. Attuned to Light magic and the Light element.

Harva: A desert land. Kinda nondescript. Attuned to Anima magic and the element of the same name.

Frethal: A prosperous merchant land, heavily forested. Attuned to the Bow and the Ice Element.

Carrath: A small land that sprouted after rebelling from...some other nation. Attuned to Axes and to Fire.

Poira: Somewhere nondescript. Allies of Kuria, due to lots of blackmail. Attuned to Swords and Wind.

Thaida: Lots of towers, manaketes, that kinda stuff. Attuned to Dark'n'Dark.

Ducktopia: Attuned to Staves and to the Generic Enemies element. Surprisingly, filled with swans, and lead by Steve Merchant.

ANNOTATED STORYLINE

*ASL and Iced appear*

ASL: What a jolly day for a stroll!

Iced: Yeah!

*Furet appears*

Furet: Holy fuck the capital! Everyone you know is dead! It was the bastards from Kuria who did it! Here's some cavaliers!

Green Cavalier: I've made an intricate map where we can proceed to kill everyone, everywhere, from up to 20 years ago.

Red Cavalier: I have a horse!

ASL: Aarrrrgh, everyone I know is dead.

Furet: It was those bastards from Poira who helped them too! Lets smack some people down!

*Many corpses later*

Aokage: Hi! I'm the magic tutorial!

Raven: Fuck it, I'm a Navarre. Or something. Can you get this shitty storyline out of my way?!

King of Poira: Oh no, you guys won! I've been blackmailed! Now I'm gonna tell you everyth- *Assassin Lethality's him*

ASL: Ohhhh...this is bad.

Amelia: I've joined you at some point, and I know who to kill!

Everyone: Who?

Amelia: Kuria, and you really shoulda known that by like the Prologue.

Lords: Oh.

*Some corpses later*

Final Boss: Aha! I'm a final boss!

Some h4x guy: I have the legendary sword 'Duckbreaker!' I also have maxed Str and Spd! *Critkill*

Final Boss: Aarrrgh.

There you go. I'm gonna pass out now.