GALLERY.

NICKT™

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!!

Another fullbody spriter means I have to step my game up! But not today, I'm busy writing :lol:

BTW, the sprites are all very nice, though it's obvious that they're based entirely on the official art poses. I'm not sure if you full customed them, or painted over them, but either way, they look terrific :D

kelikfullbody2.png

Kelik, for Keriku.

The chosen colour scheme is his, the sprite is mine however.

I was so dead tired whenever I worked on this, so don't blame me if it's horrible.

--

Now for my latest spriting tutorial, I suppose.

SuperSplicing

More tips(I accidently wrote t*ts first, lolwut), critique and tutorials, I have a topic over on my board, which a link to can be located within my signature.

^ Ephraim's face = win!

Good job, you did very well. But Siegfried's head is a bit big for his body.

Like Amelia said, Siegfried's head is too big. But I also think that Itsuko's head is a bit too small. Kelik looks awesome (though I'm no expert on spriting... or art in general).

Also, you named the topic 'Got it Memorized?' and there's not a single sprite of Axel? My KH-fanboy heart just about skipped a beat when I saw the topic title.

• 4 weeks later...

*looks around and around*

Meh, nothing works for me. Both hair style and clothes look illogical. Well, except for the blue hair look-alike pegasus knight girl in rote 6.

Ha.

It may be illogical, but it's plausible and possible.

I could pull off every hairstyle there.

Besides, there's a thing called fantasy, I'd rather have a bit of an unrealistic touch to my sprites.

As you get to know me, you'll learn that I have quite the interesting and expansive imagination, so the things that seem weird, stupid, unrealistic and "illogical" to you make perfect sense to me.

I think Luke's being a bit too harsh, alot of the others work too, but agree that some look.... wrong? Being an anime fan I can deal with characters having bizarre hair styles but some of those characters just look stupid. "Nickt(?)" specifically looks like a comedic relief character (his hair) then anything else, and while Nickt would be the leader, I can't help but wonder if you have some sort of pointy hair fetish. Cause alot of those characters don't need swords, just need to headbut the enemy and they'll be able to pierce through the hardest armors.

Speaking of armor, your armors could use a significant amount of work, namely your custom ones, but even your spliced armors look funny at times.

• 3 months later...

alliances1old.png

My apologies for the mass sheet of mugs, I expect you not to criticize them at all, infact, I expect nothing.

If you wish to crit, just criticize any, as I wish for all of these mugs to be perfect.

The mugs with the red backgrounds are the ones I acknowledge that need to be fixed badly, and/or are in the waiting list to be touched up.

Or replaced if need be.

The rest I am content with.

Thank you~

I'm actually his favorite spriter for spriting two fullbodies for his Tactics Universe Hack.

Apparently my characters within the game are also some of the few with the most thought out background, so that gives me brownie points too. c:

Overall, very nice sprites. Love the colors and how clean they are.

AND HEY LOOK A CLOUD LOOK-A-LIKE :newyears:

However, I think some of their faces are off. Eyes not positioned correctly, faces structured incorrectly or are either too large or too small, etc. Loving the hair and clothes, though.