Southpark Mafia signups

Zkirsche

Checked by Balcerzak

"The year is 2011. The human race has recently fallen to the crab people. Leaving nothing but bloodshed in their wake, their superior technology and intellect proved too much for the-"

"Cartman what are you doing?"

"I'm making a dramatic dialog, Kyle, you gotta have a dramatic dialog at the start of these things."

"No you don't fatass, what are you, retarded?"

"Hey! Don't call me fat you no good stinking Jew!"

Stan was the one to stop the bickering. "Guys, guys! Listen, I've go word that crab people have been seen here in southpark, so we-"

"What? They're here? Where?" Panic englufed the room as pictures of the war flooded into their young 10 year old heads.

"I was just getting to that Clyde, anyway, as I was saying, we need to come up with a plan otherwise we're not gonna make it out of here alive." And at that the whole room burst into a flurry of noise, Stan's voice completely drowned out by the panicked mayhew which ensued.

Luckily, Wendy was at hand to quiet the rabble as eloquently a woman can. "QUIEEEEEETTT!" At this, the kids obediently sat in there chairs, not so much as a whisper emerging from them. "Thanks you. Now from what my sources could gather, there shouldn't be more than two or three of these things, and there's 18 of us. So in theory we could-"

Craig already found a flaw in the plan. "But these things took over like the whole world, how are we going to stop them?"

"Yeah man, fighting our way through crab people, that is WAY too much pressure, ahh!" agreed Tweek.

"If you would kindly let me finish, bebe's dad always kept a shotgun in case of an emergency, and tweek, don't you still have that rocket launcher?"

"err, maybe, ugh, I dunno."

"See, that's easily enough to kill some stupid crab people, so who's with me?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright, now remember, these crab people can be disguised as any of us, so I want all of your help with this. With team work, we can fight this thing, now let's get to it people!"

"Err, shouldn't we tell our parents about this?" Butters chimed in, but people were already leaving before his voice was heard. "Aww, hamburgers!"

"And so, the brave heroes departed to combat an enemy far superior than them in the art of espionage. Truly, none of the children would leave the experience the same as how they started. This, is a story of bravery and hardship, of courage and trickery, and most of all, a story of friendship."

"Shut up Cartman"

[spoiler=rules]1. This is an OC game. Whilst you are alive you can post in the game thread. Once you are dead you cannot share any information, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PM's may not be shown on Night 0, but may be freely distributed from Day 1 onwards.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. During the day you may respond to the thread in a '##Vote: USER' format. The user with the most votes at the end of the day (which will usually last for 48 hours) will be lynched. If a majority vote is reached, phase will end immediately.

5. If there's a tie, no lynch will take place.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed until after the game ends.

7. This game does not feature items.

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll probably poke you first though.

10. Death is certainly the end for everyone.

11. If you have any spreadsheets, please inform me and let me have access to them.

12. After death you are only allowed to make info-free posts. They could be simple "Fuck you all you guys suck" posts, or "Good luck guys" sort of posts. As long as they doesn't contain any information about the game, it's fine. That said, don't excessively deadtalk. If living players and/or the hosts ask you to be quiet, do it.

13. If your Role PM contradicts the rules, follow your role PM.

14. There are no hidden players.

15. Remember, the flavour is just that: flavour

16. Do not break the game.

17. Editing is strictly forbidden.

18. Screenshotting is strictly forbidden.

The game will (hopefully) start on saturday 22nd. I would like 18 people, but even if I meet this amount, any subs would be much appreciated.

1. CalebTheKraken (auto sign)

2. Iris

3. Reinfleche

4. Strawman

5. Camtech

6. Obviam

7. Kiku-ichimonji (proto)

8. Kay

9. Hikarusa

10. Blitz Kitty

11. Kopfjager

12. eclipse ?

13. Shinori

14. Naglfar

15. 13th

16. Rapier

17. Core

If there's anything I missed/anything you want to ask feel free to say.

Edited by kirsche

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I kill it yet?

Apparently so.

If anyone's worried about not knowing anything about southpark, don't let that deter you, the flavour means literally nothing, which is why rule 16 exists.

subs need to stop being subs and be regular players

everyone else needs to sign up because how can you not like south park; even if the game doesn't require south park knowledge that doesn't mean it won't have the flavor