[FE13]Let's try again to get one started

cheetah7071

The previous attempt didn't go anywhere, but a bunch more people have purchased and beaten the game now, so let's give it another try.

-The draft is for five players.

-The non-free mothers (Liz, Soiree, Miriel, Sumia, Mariabel, Velvet, Tiamo, Nono, Sariya, and Serge) will be drafted first. They come with their child. Then the rest of the characters will be drafted. Three of these characters will remain undrafted at the end.

-Difficulty is Classic Hard Mode

-Krom, MU, Lucina, Olivia, and Frederick are free

-There are no restrictions on MU creation

-Undrafted units cannot ever equip a weapon, heal, support, or double, and cannot be deployed in maps where they are not forced

-Items obtained from random vendors, spotpass characters, and shiny tiles are banned

-No DLC, spotpass, or skirmishes. If you need to clear a skirmish to access a shop, just advance the real time clock to make it leave. (editted to disallow undrafted characters from clearing skirmishes as this earns money)

-Everyone's Room is banned

-Fame bonuses are banned

-Non-children gaidens are mandatory, but may be entered at any time, not just when they unlock

-Children gaidens are only allowed if their mother is drafted, and are completely free (their turns do not count against you)

-Azure and Mark, because their parents are free, are drafted as normal. If they are drafted, you may enter their gaidens to recruit them. These gaidens are free.

-Spotpass gaidens are allowed but not mandatory, and are not free (so if you really think recruiting Paris will save time overall, go for it I guess)

Despite the drama from the previous thread, Nosferatu purchase is allowed, but will be considered for banning in future drafts if it proves too abusive.

Drafters:

1) Cheetah7071

2) Lord Raven

3) Passive Knight

Mothers:

Miriel (undrafted)

Other Characters:

Teams:

Cheetah7071: Tiamo (Selena), Mariabel (Brady), Serge (Jerome), Libera, Vake, Mark, Richt, Azure, Tiki

Passive Knight: Sariya (Noire), Liz (Wood), Nono (Nn), Callum, Grego, Viole, Basilio, Gaia, Flavia

Lord Raven: Soiree (Degel), Sumia (Cynthia), Velvet (Chambray), Sol, Ronku, Anna, Henry, Sairi, Donny

Edited by cheetah7071

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we can only make it to four instead of five, how would people feel about that? Ten mothers and eighteen non-mothers is kind of awkward. With four we can either leave two mothers and two non-mothers undrafted, or we can have two players each get an extra mother.

If we can only make it to four instead of five, how would people feel about that? Ten mothers and eighteen non-mothers is kind of awkward.

I think four would be fine too. Five players just seem unrealistic and abit awkward atm.

With four we can either leave two mothers and two non-mothers undrafted, or we can have two players each get an extra mother.

I say the first one because, wouldn't the two players have an advantage? :/

He was saying that 2 players get one left over mother, and 2 get another leftover mother

That isn't actually what I was saying, but that's a good idea--the final two mothers each get double drafted, to make it even out. Let's go ahead with that.

I PMed westbrick, so hopefully he's still interested and we'll have our fourth soon.

Velvet and Miriel, looks like I'm going to have the best earlygame

The intention was for you to take one and leave one mother undrafted (so we each have three). I don't think drafting last is enough of a disadvantage to grab an extra mother.