FE12 NM Reclass Recruitment Soyo

Jedi

This looks like a mess but hey if anyone wants to help me out if any of these rules seem bleh feel free. this is mostly a lol fun draft.

You pick a unit and their permanent reclass for someone etc. And the reason its recruitment is once again the soyo nature of the thing.

MU picks are also in their own spoiler and will be draft picks as well for the first 5 picks anyhow

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players

2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Feena, Julian, Nagi and Rickard are free for all

3. The first picks in the Soyo will be MU classes. After every player has an MU the usual drafting begins.

4. The game will be played on Normal

5. You are not allowed to reclass from the chosen class of a character unless you cannot have another unit in that class in that case you may change them to whatever until the slot is available

6. Arran is allowed to reclass to whatever

7. You must Recruit all recruitable units or face a penalty

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters.

4. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.

5. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

6. In the MU round you will also pick the builds of said MU

Other:

1. Forging, the Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue.

4. Use of the Base Arena is allowed.

5. Use of the Clock Bonus is strictly prohibited.

6. Prologue's 1-8 are free up to 10 turns [this is mostly for those who get screwed over in MU picks]

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

2. Not recruiting a character is a 20 turn penalty and also

"You must juggle electric devices in a pool of water"
tongue.gif

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Teams:

PKL: FArcherMU, Draco!Midia, General!Katarina, Swordmaster!Roshe, Cleric!Est, Bishop!Darros, Myrm!Malliesia, Warrior!Etzel, Sage!Dice, THWOMP!Warren, Archer!Caeda, THWOMP!Gordin, Sorc!Sirius, Mage!Catria

Shin: MArcherMU, Sage!Biraku, Warrior!Sedgar, Hero!Samson, Paladin!Horace, Warrior!Beck, TWHOMP!Bord, Bishop!Robert, Archer!Yumina, Archer!Leinden, Fighter!Merric, Dark Mage!Roger, Mage!Palla, PirateRyan!

Horace: MArmorMU, General!Wolf, General!Jeorge, Paladin!Tomas, Swordmaster!Michalis, Sage!Jake, Archer!Samto, Cleric!Athena, Myrm!Matthis, Horsebird!Linde, Cleric!Malice, General!Minerva, Merc!Barst Cleric!Cecille

hawkeye: MFighterMU, Hero!Frost, Berserker!Abel, Sorceror!Macellan, General!Dolph, Pirate!Elleran, BANTU, THWOMP!Castor, Archer!Caesar, Sniper!Wendell, Curate!Navarre Mage!Frey, Hunter!Ogma, Myrm!Rody

Jedi: FMyrmMU, General!Sheema. THWOMP!Yubello, Swordmaster!Ymir, Sage!Astram, Myrm!WRYYSSSS, Tiki, Mage!Norne, THWOMP!RADDICAL, Merc!Cord, Mage!Vergil, Dark Mage!DOGA, Curate!Cain Mage!Luke

MU's

Female

Peg

Mage

Archer

Cavalier

Male

Merc

Cavalier

Mage

Units remaining

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Fun drafts are fun. I've never played through fe12 (or 3) but I'd like to join.

*Edit* Although I don't have male class set combination unlocked, so maybe that would be a problem for this?

Edited by hawkeye

Put me in, after 4 people have signed up and you need the last one to fill it out.

As I said in skype.

Will do if I need that extra slot. Sorry but Shin, Horace and PKL talked me into joining -.- lol

Order in a second

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

1. PKL
  2. Shin
  3. Horace
  4. hawkeye
  5. Jedi

is the order so pretty much

PKL picks for Shin, Shin then picks for Horace , horace picks for hawkeye, PKL and hawkeye would pick for me then I pick for hawkeye, Horace for shin, Shin and I for PKL

Repeat.

But in the first round aka My Unit round we will just go, Pkl picks for shin, Shin for Horace, Horace for hawkeye, hawkeye for me and me for PKL

Also PKL picks MaleArcherMU for Shin. Build is Farmer's Child, Wise and Humanitarian

I think thats how it'll go anyways.. I need to host more soyos.

Edit: One moment changing a possible ruleset deal here about MU builds..

ALRIGHT when you pick a My Unit aka the first round you will also pick the 3 deals to make the BUILD of that unit as well so TOTAL SCREWAGE INCOMING [thanks Horace]

hawkeye for reference on MU builds http://www.serenesforest.net/fe12/myunit.html

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Alright well I'm nearing 48 hours of consciousness and I need to sleep. Then I've got classes, then I'm taking my girlfriend to a concert, so I'm going to be gone for the next 10 hours at least. I'm fine with someone else doing my picks during that time, even if it goes through the entire drafting process, since I have very little experience with this game. Thanks and g'night.

Alright well I'm nearing 48 hours of consciousness and I need to sleep. Then I've got classes, then I'm taking my girlfriend to a concert, so I'm going to be gone for the next 10 hours at least. I'm fine with someone else doing my picks during that time, even if it goes through the entire drafting process, since I have very little experience with this game. Thanks and g'night.

Ok hawkeye. Have a good time with your girlfriend! I'll find someone to pick stuff for ya's.. or for your picks for other people I mean. [damn soyos]

Shin gives Horace a Male Armor with the build of clergy, diverse, rich

[People need to post here more! instead of just MESSAGING ME WHAT TO PUT :P]

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Jedi gets SheMyrm.

[17:13:04] SB: with uh

[17:13:32] SB: hm...

[17:13:35] Xinnidy: ;/

[17:13:35] SB: decisions

[17:13:38] PKL: ur supposed to screw them over lol

[17:13:48] SB: I am

[17:13:48] Xinnidy: I was gonna pick male mage

[17:14:01] Jedi: male mage has excalibur access