English Support Conversation Thread

pichupal

If it's...all the same to everyone, I've gotten every generic A support (where Avatar is male), plus Inigo x Donnel, Owain x Vaike, Gaius x Yarne, Lon'qu x Nah, Virion x Kjelle, Frederick x Severa, Chrom x Cynthia, Sumia x Lucina, Tharja x Morgan (F), Avatar (M) x Noire (parent & child), Henry x Gerome, and Ricken x Brady, if any of those need filling...

Thanks for the help but Inigo x Donnel, Chrom x Cynthia ,Sumia x Lucina Tharja x Morgan (F), Avatar (M) x Noire, Henry x Gerome and Ricken x Brady are already done.

Gaius x Yarne, Lon'qu x Nah,Virion x Kjelle are already been claimed. Do ask the claimers if you want to do it.

Owain x Vaike and Frederick x Severa are available though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and Cynthia x Lucina (sisters) and Morgan (F) x Noire (sisters).

Thanks for the help but Inigo x Donnel, Chrom x Cynthia ,Sumia x Lucina Tharja x Morgan (F), Avatar (M) x Noire, Henry x Gerome and Ricken x Brady are already done.

Gaius x Yarne, Lon'qu x Nah,Virion x Kjelle are already been claimed. Do ask the claimers if you want to do it.

Ah, in that case, should I just type them up? I'm supposed to put them in some sort of spoiler format, yes?

Message the people who have these supports to see if they are okay with you posting these.

There are an awful lot of pages to go through... I presume all the claimed supports are on the front page or something?

Chrom x Olivia videos.

Complete Support Set from the Support Library:

It's not really "support", but here's the Chapter 12 confession flashback for the two of them:

すごくつらいです。

二度目・・・この心の痛みを経験した。

So, it IS possible to get an S support with Olivia?

Edited by eCut

So, it IS possible to get an S support with Olivia?

Yeah, you basically have to keep Chrom away from the other candidates up to chapter 11 or have them all married. As long as Olivia and Chrom stick together during Chapter 11, they will be married at the end. Though their S-Support is not viewable until you unlock the Support Log.

I dunno if you'd want me to post the conversation for Chrom/Brady on here since the guy who claimed the support hasn't been on since April 12th, or to wait a bit longer.

Oh, and Cynthia x Lucina (sisters) and Morgan (F) x Noire (sisters).

Ah, in that case, should I just type them up? I'm supposed to put them in some sort of spoiler format, yes?

Both Cynthia x Lucina (sis) and Morgan(F) x Noire (sis) supports are already done.

Yes to the spoiler format.

I dunno if you'd want me to post the conversation for Chrom/Brady on here since the guy who claimed the support hasn't been on since April 12th, or to wait a bit longer.

The thing is that Chrom/Brady (and Stahl/Brady, Kellam/Brady) is exactly the same as Male Avatar/Brady... Should I just put it as Identical to Male Avatar or link it to the wiki?

Both Cynthia x Lucina (sis) and Morgan(F) x Noire (sis) supports are already done.

Yes to the spoiler format.

The thing is that Chrom/Brady (and Stahl/Brady, Kellam/Brady) is exactly the same as Male Avatar/Brady... Should I just put it as Identical to Male Avatar or link it to the wiki?

whoops, I guess his supports with his fathers are all the same. I guess both then?

Is the list on the front page up to date? It hasn't been updated since 11 March. I could do Gerome x Frederick (Parent Generic) is no one has claimed it.

EDIT: Scratch that, it has been claimed but it is still listed in the 'Unclaimed supports' list at the very top.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Is the list on the front page up to date? It hasn't been updated since 11 March. I could do Gerome x Frederick (Parent Generic) is no one has claimed it.

EDIT: Scratch that, it has been claimed but it is still listed in the 'Unclaimed supports' list at the very top.

Read the second post from the top of this page.

Yeah, you basically have to keep Chrom away from the other candidates up to chapter 11 or have them all married. As long as Olivia and Chrom stick together during Chapter 11, they will be married at the end. Though their S-Support is not viewable until you unlock the Support Log.

Wierd. When I got Chrom & Olivia married at the end of Ch11, it skipped the C,B, and A Supports and only showed the S Support.

Even wierder, Olivia doesnt show up on Chrom's list of Supports in my copy, even though they are married and get the S-Rank Bonuses and all that.

Did I do something wrong?

The flashback scene for Chrom&Olivia in ch11/12 is NOT the S rank convo... It's different. (In the NA version, at least. In the Japanese version, it is the S rank convo.)

Um, I'll claim some parent/child convos: Morgan/Yen'fay, Morgan/Priam, Yarne/Virion, Laurent/Ricken, Kjelle/Henry, Nah/Vaike, Severa/Frederick.

Edited by Tsamimi

[spoiler=Morgan/Yen'fay][spoiler=C support]Morgan:

Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Yen'fay:

How does the day find you, Morgan?

Morgan:

Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Yen'fay:

Is that so?

Morgan:

Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Yen'fay:

It would be an honor. After all—

Morgan:

Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Yen'fay:

Well, he's certainly energetic...

[spoiler=B support]Morgan:

Father? Do you have a moment?

Yen'fay:

I do.

Morgan:

Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one—figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Yen'fay:

Perhaps it best we...dispense with the head smashing for now, lad. Why not try staring into my eyes? It might help to trigger a memory.

Morgan:

Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Yen'fay:

Er...right. Perhaps we should halt the memory project for today.

Morgan:

Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler=A support]Morgan:

*Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Yen'fay:

Stay your tears, Morgan.

Morgan:

B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Yen'fay:

Morgan...

Morgan:

*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha—?!

Yen'fay:

What troubles you?!

Morgan:

I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember! You were smiling at me...and you called my name... Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Yen'fay:

Take all the time you need, my son. I will do my best to aid you in this cause.

Morgan:

Aw... Thanks, Dad.

[spoiler=Morgan/Priam][spoiler=C support]Morgan:

Hmm... I wonder why I have no memory of my father... All my memories of Mother are so crisp and clear... I remember what an amazing tactician she was, all the time we studied together... But nothing at all about my father. It's one big blank.

Priam:

What are you up to, Morgan?

Morgan:

Father! That's amazing! I was just thinking about you! Is this fate?! This is totally fate! Family-style fate! ...Wait, no. How did Mother put it? "We're not pawns of some scripted fate. It's the invisible ties we forge that bind us." So yeah, it's not fate. It's the whole invisible bond-link...thing!

Priam:

He, is that so?

Morgan:

Yup! Even without my memories, there's an invisible thread that links us. Er, but that reminds me... I was just wondering how I could have possibly forgotten you, Father. Do you think maybe you could help me get those memories back?

Priam:

I'd be happy to. After all—

Morgan:

Yay! Thanks so much! I'll start preparing. Oh, I can't wait to get started!

Priam:

Well, he's certainly energetic...

[spoiler=B support]Morgan:

Father? Do you have a moment?

Priam:

Yes, of course.

Morgan:

Perfect! Then let's get started on Project Get Memories of Dad Back! Step one—figure how we're going to trigger some flashbacks. I've already tried banging my head against a post, but nothing. I mean, it made me dizzy and nauseated, but it didn't unearth any hidden memories. What do you think, Father? Perhaps a stone wall would work better?

Priam:

I don't think banging your head against a wall is going to accomplish anything. Here, why don't you try staring at me for a while? Right into my eyes.

Morgan:

Argh, that's perfect! You're a genius! I must have seen your face a million times in the future. It's bound to bring SOMETHING back if I stare at it long enough. Okay, sorry to invade your personal space here, but... Here goes...

Drats! It's not working. I don't remember a thing. It's like... Have you ever stared at a word so long it kind of fell apart? And you think, "Is that how that's spelled? Wait, is that even a real WORD?!" Except here it's "Is that what Father looked like?"

Priam:

Er, right. Perhaps that's enough of the memory project for one day...

Morgan:

Sure... I'm still a little dizzy from banging the post earlier, to be honest... But this doesn't end here! I'm not giving up until I remember you, Father!

[spoiler=A support]Morgan:

*Sigh* No luck today, either... I'm going crazy trying to remember you. I feel so useless! I'm just so... *sniff* Why can't I... *sob*

Priam:

Come now, Morgan. Pull yourself together.

Morgan:

B-but I know I must have loved you just as much as I loved Mother. I bet we had a million memories together, and the thought of having lost them... I feel like I failed you. Like I... Like I... *sob*

Priam:

Morgan:

*Sniff* S-sorry. I guess I got a little carried away there... Ngh! M-my head! ...Wha—?!

Priam:

What's wrong?

Morgan:

I...I remembered something! Just one tiny little memory, but...I remember! You were smiling at me...and you called my name... Ha ha! Yes! You looked a little bit older, but it was DEFINITELY you! Oh thank you, Father. I never would have remembered without your help. And hey, this is great! If I can get one memory back, maybe I can get the rest! It may take time, but I won't stop trying until I remember everything about you.

Priam:

Take all the time you need. I'll always be here for you.

Morgan:

Aw... Thanks, Dad.

[spoiler=Yarne/Virion][spoiler=C support]Yarne:

...... ......

Virion:

I say, Yarne. Is there a reason you're gawking at me like that?

Yarne:

I'm trying to read your face and find out if you're cheating on Mother.

Virion:

Wh-what?! Cheating? I would never do such a thing! I have been faithful to Panne since the day I proposed!

Yarne:

Oh, all right then... IF you're telling the truth...

Virion:

Why would you think I was cheating?! ...Is someone spreading rumors?

Yarne:

Nope. The idea just popped into my head the other day. You see, I got to thinking... What would happen to me if you suddenly decided Mother wasn't good enough?

Virion:

Huh?

Yarne:

See, I'd been assuming that all I had to do was make sure you both stayed alive. Eventually you'd have me, and poof! My existence would be guaranteed. But that would all change if you left Mother for another woman before I was born. The very instant you made the decision, I would just wink out of existence! The thought of it sends a chill down my spine. Brrrrrr...

Virion:

...Huh. Perhaps I see your point.

Yarne:

So I'm going to be keeping a VERY close eye on you to make sure you toe the line!

Virion:

Now hold on just one minute!

Yarne:

Don't worry, I'll make an exception for temporary dalliances during battle. ...Just so long as the fraternizing STAYS on the battlefield! Anyway, I've got to be going. But remember: I'm watching you!

Virion:

Oh, for gods' sake...

[spoiler=B support]Yarne:

Ah. Hello, Father.

Virion:

What's wrong, Yarne? You look as if your world is about to end.

Yarne:

Thirteen yesterday, eight the day before. You know what I'm talking about?

Virion:

The number of times I looked upon my beautiful visage in the mirror?

Yarne:

NO! The number of times you spoke to a woman who WASN'T my mother! To think I actually believed you when you said you had no intention of cheating! You have no self-control at all, and I'm going to vanish as a result! I just know it!

Virion:

Yarne, please. I was just being polite. Pleasantries and tactics and such.

Yarne:

It sounded like more than that to me! Remember, taguel have excellent hearing.

Virion:

Y-you were listening?! Er, I mean... But you have to understand, I must talk to my fellow soldiers—men and women both. When you're in the thick of a battle, it's vital you know who you're fighting with. I mean, what if someone said you couldn't talk to Lucina ever again?

Yarne:

...Well, I guess that would be a problem.

Virion:

I'm glad you understand. But I wish you would just trust me when I say I would never cheat on your mother!

Yarne:

Well, you say that now... And perhaps you even mean it now... But what about the future? How do I know you'll never change your mind? I mean, you once promised me that you'd return home...but you never did...

Virion:

...Ah.

Yarne:

...Er, forget I said that. It doesn't matter. I won't spy on you anymore. But if you break another promise and cheat on Mother, I won't ever forgive you!

Virion:

...Hmm, I think I see now. In Yarne's future, I die and become the memory of a broken promise...

[spoiler=A support]Virion:

There you are, Yarne. I was looking for you.

Yarne:

What do you want, Father? I told you, I won't spy on you anymore.

Virion:

That's not why I wanted to see you. I...want to apologize. In the future, I promised to come back to you and...I didn't. I'm sorry.

Yarne:

What does it matter if YOU apologize?! It wasn't YOU who abandoned me! It was a different you from a different time!

Virion:

Yes, I understand that. And I also know you are not my son. ...Not exactly, anyway.

Yarne:

Virion:

We are not just from different times, but from different versions of time. And yet I think of you as my family all the same. I hope to give you the things that the father in your future couldn't. ...That is what you want, is it not?

Yarne:

I...I guess it is, yes. I know it's not right, but I can't help but think of you as my father. That's why I get scared whenever you talk to other women. I couldn't bear the thought of you leaving Mother and being someone else's father. It would be like losing him all over again.

Virion:

Yarne, what if I made another promise? I swear by all I hold dear that I will survive and that I will never abandon your mother. I love you both more than anything in this world. I would do anything for you.

Yarne:

I...I don't know what to say. Except...thank you. Because this time, I believe you'll keep your promise.

Virion:

Fantastic!

Yarne:

Phew! Now maybe I can relax and stop worrying about vanishing from history... You're such a great father! Who's a good father? Yes, whooo's a good father?!

Virion:

I appreciate the sentiment, Yarne, but must you pet me like a dog while you say it?

[spoiler=Laurent/Ricken][spoiler=C support]Laurent:

This is yours, I presume, Father? I found it lying on the ground. Do try to better secure your belongings in the future.

Ricken:

Ha! You sound just like your mother, Laurent.

Laurent:

Naturally. She IS my mother.

Ricken:

Well, yes, but still... You two are so alike, I sometimes wonder if you inherited anything from me.

Laurent:

Don't be absurd, Father. Of course I did.

Ricken:

Oh? Like what?

Laurent:

Like...the color of my hair.

Ricken:

Er, well, that's true, but it's not exactly what I was talking about. Anything more substantive? Maybe your hat blows off a lot like mine?

Laurent:

Hmm, no. My bearing in that respect is profoundly normal. Very much to my relief, if I might be perfectly frank.

Ricken:

See, that's what I mean. You're always so serious and wordy... You could stand to loosen up a bit. Maybe act a bit more your age.

Laurent:

We're at war, Father. Acting like a child is hardly behavior to be encouraged. Besides, I'm a grown man. Older than Lucina at this point, I suspect.

Ricken:

Wait, how could you be older than Lucina? She's already been born here, but your mother and I still haven't had you.

Laurent:

I...I fear I've no more time to chat today. Now, if you'll excuse me.

Ricken:

Laurent, wait! ...What was all that about?

[spoiler=B support]Ricken:

Hello, Laurent.

Laurent:

Father. How may I help you?

Ricken:

I've been thinking about how you said you were older than Lucina... Can you explain that? I'm a little lost.

Laurent:

It's fairly straightforward. Travel among eras is imprecise. There are...variables. Lucina arrived at the onset of the war with Plegia some two years ago. I, on the other hand, have been here for nearly five years.

Ricken:

There's that much of a spread between where you landed? Er, when you landed?

Laurent:

...Indeed. Hence, I have aged three years more than she in the course of reaching this moment. Somewhere along the way, I passed her in terms of physical age.

Ricken:

So you've been in this era for five years all by yourself?

Laurent:

Yes. So as you see, I'm far too old to be indulging in childish behaviors. I trust that explanation has cleared up your confusion? Now, if you'll excuse me...

Ricken:

Laurent, wait! Why have you never mentioned any of this before? You were cut off from everyone else for five whole years. You must have been so...lonely.

Laurent:

As I've said time and again, I am a grown man. ...I managed fine on my own.

Ricken:

Laurent...

[spoiler=A support]Ricken:

Laurent.

Laurent:

More questions, Father? I thought I was quite clear before.

Ricken:

Yes, you were. But today is different. Because today... Coochy coochy coo!

Laurent:

Gah! Ah ha! Ah ha ha ha! S-stop that! F-father, have you gone mad?!

Ricken:

Ah-hah! So you CAN smile!

Laurent:

I beg your pardon?!

Ricken:

You're always so bent on being such a serious, proper grown-up. I worry that you put too much pressure on yourself.

Laurent:

For the last time, I am not a child!

Ricken:

Age has nothing to do with it. It doesn't matter if you're older than Lucina. Or heck, older than me! You're still a child. You're MY child. ...You're my son.

Laurent:

Er, I...

Ricken:

And you're not alone anymore, so stop isolating yourself. You've got friends, and you've got me.

Laurent:

...... You're right. All that time, it was... I was so lonely. Year after year, all alone... Wandering an era where I knew no one. Hoping to meet up with the others but knowing how miniscule my chances were... I had no one to help me. No one to lend an ear to my despair. It was...awful. Many nights, I thought I'd die alone. That the pain would kill me, or...

Ricken:

I'm so sorry I didn't find you earlier, Laurent. Please forgive me. And know that I will never leave your side again...

[spoiler=Kjelle/Henry][spoiler=C support]Kjelle:

Are you free, Father? I could use a sparring partner.

Henry:

Oh, Kjelle... I'd love to, but...maybe not today...

Kjelle:

Father, you're pale as a ghost! And sweating! What's wrong?!

Henry:

I-it's nothing. I'm f-fine... Save for my stomache...

Kjelle:

Are you injured? Who did this to you?! Give me a name, and I'll—

Henry:

B-breakfast...

Kjelle:

...Someone named "Breakfast"?

Henry:

N-no... I ate breakfast, and then...this happened... N-not just me... Everyone in camp is in...the same shape... If you haven't eaten...s-stay away... Save yourself...

Kjelle:

Henry:

Hrrgh... And I thought Sully's cooking was bad... Whoever made this is...is...

Kjelle:

...Is your daughter.

Henry:

...What?

Kjelle:

I'm sorry, Father. ...I thought it turned out so well.

Henry:

N-no, it's not...that... I mean...urrgh... It was d-delicious... I'm sure the...searing pain is...coincidental...

Kjelle:

You just said that everyone who ate it got sick! Oh, this is so embarrassing!

Henry:

W-wait! Kjelle! C-come back! Don't go... I'll... Bluuurp! Oh, gods... H-here it comes... Nya haaa...

[spoiler=B support]Kjelle:

HAH! RRRAGH! YAAAH!

Henry:

Kjelle, you seem to be training especially hard today.

Kjelle:

If I can't do my share of the cooking, I'll have to do a larger share of the fighting

Henry:

Oh, so...you're not cooking again?

Kjelle:

Would you want me to, after last time?! You saw how that day's battle played out. All our soldiers clutching their guts, legs quivering like newborn deer... And the smell... Oh, gods, the smell... If the enemy hadn't been so horrified, we might all be dead!

Henry:

Nya ha! It was certainly a...challenging day... Aw, but nobody's perfect—I'm sure it was just a fluke! I know I, for one, would like to try your cooking again.

Kjelle:

NO!

Henry:

Huh?

Kjelle:

What if it WASN'T a fluke? What if my cooking gets you KILLED next time?! Another breakfast from me could bring our entire army to its knees! Literally! Don't ask me to do that to my fellow soldiers and my family.

Henry:

Oh come now, it wasn't THAT bad...

Kjelle:

I still remember the sound...that horrible sound... Dozens of people, all fa—

Henry:

All right! Fair enough. ...Look, what if I gave you a few pointers? If we manage to come up with something tasty, we can share it with everyone!

Kjelle:

Hmm... All right, let's try it! ...And thanks.

[spoiler=A support]Henry:

Nya ha! The soup smells great! Nice work! I'm sure everyone'll be eager for a taste.

Kjelle:

Thanks. I had a good teacher. I had no idea you knew so much about cooking!

Henry:

I learned a lot after marrying your mother. It was that or starve...

Kjelle:

Ha! You two really get along so well, don't you?

Henry:

Yeah, I guess we do...

Kjelle:

....... ...Heh heh.

Henry:

Hmm?

Kjelle:

Just thinking that this must be what it feels like. ...Having parents, I mean. Being a normal family. I never really got to have that, but...it's nice.

Henry:

Kjelle...

Kjelle:

But hey, enough of that. Didn't mean to get all misty. Let's dig in to this soup! *slurp*

Henry:

Kjelle, I know you're a strong type who doesn't like to ask for help... But you can, you know? If there's anything I can ever do, just name it.

Kjelle:

Weeell... I guess one thing comes to mind, actually.

Henry:

Yeah?

Kjelle:

Keep teaching me how to cook! This soup tastes like dishwater...

Henry:

*Slurp* ...BLECH! You weren't kidding.

Kjelle:

Actually, I've had better dishwater...

Henry:

Right, then. I can at least get you cooking food that tastes like food!

Kjelle:

That'd be plenty for me! Thanks!

[spoiler=Nah/Vaike][spoiler=C support]Nah:

*Sigh* Dealing with Mother is just so exasperating! All she ever does is play, play, play, as if she hasn't a care in the world!

Vaike:

What's wrong, Nah? You seem pretty sour there.

Nah:

Oh, hello, Father. I was just thinking about Mother again... How do you stand her? Don't you find her incredibly childish? Annoying, even? She spends almost all of her time running around camp playing games.

Vaike:

Weird. I was just thinkin' how the both of ya are so similar... But no, I don't find her annoyin'. It's who she is, and I don't expect her to change.

Nah:

Tsk! Father, you're MUCH too kind. If you're always this tolerant, she'll never learn to act her age!

Vaike:

Well, I...

Nah:

What do you like about her, anyway? I have no idea what you see in her... Unless...you rushed into marriage for some reason? Like you got her—

Vaike:

What?! D-don't be ridiculous! The Vaike knew exactly what he was gettin' into!

Nah:

Oh? That's quite a protest there... I guessed right, didn't I?

Vaike:

N-no! I was plenty aware of her frivolous side! I found it...charming. Yeah, that's it. Charming.

Nah:

You know what, Father? I don't believe you one bit. Come now, spit it out. Why DID you marry her?

Vaike:

Enough! Ya shouldn't be talkin' about your mother like this!

Nah:

Hey, stop! Don't run away from me! WAAAAAAIT!

[spoiler=B support]Nah:

Father! Cornered you at last! It's time we finished our conversation.

Vaike:

Nah, you're awfully persistent, but that discussion's over. I'm not gettin' into more detail about why I chose your mother, and that's final!

Nah:

AWWWWWW. Why not?! A daughter simply MUST know how her parents fell in love! You don't understand how a woman's heart works. You're so CRUEL!

Vaike:

Aren't you a little young to be worryin' about a "woman's heart," yourself?

Nah:

...Did you just mention my AGE?! Gods, forget what I said. It's a wonder any woman deigned to choose YOU...

Vaike:

Hey, I know what you're tryin' to do here. But don't forget, I AM your father. Ya keep this up, I WILL get upset, and I WILL punish ya...

Nah:

Eep! S-sorry, Father. I didn't mean to make you angry... I swear.

Vaike:

All right, all right then... I appreciate the apology.

Nah:

I've been selfish and unreasonable. Please find it in yourself to forgive me.

Vaike:

Yeah, of course. But—

Nah:

I guess I've wasted enough of your time. I'll just be...going now.

Vaike:

No, wait.

Nah:

Yes?

Vaike:

You seem so crestfallen... You all right?

Nah:

*Sigh* I suppose I'll just have to deal with the crushing disappointment, won't I? I mean, if my father is going to become so angry over a simple, innocent question...

Vaike:

Um, yeah, well... See, it's just—

Nah:

No, no. You don't have to explain. I'm used to dealing with hardship. Being spurned by my own father is just another drop in my bucket of torment. Hardly worth mentioning at all. Truly! ...Anyway, have a nice day.

Vaike:

B-b-but... ...Gods, is this really what I have to look forward to for the next decade?

[spoiler=A support]Vaike:

Nah...

Nah:

Why, hello, Father. What can I do for you?

Vaike:

About the other day, when ya said ya were used to disappointment... What exactly did ya mean by that?

Nah:

Oh, that... I was talking about growing up in my foster home.

Vaike:

Wait, ya mean Nowi wasn't around to raise ya?

Nah:

No. I never knew either of my parents. I was sent to live with the family of one of my father's soldier friends. But my new family wasn't very welcoming to their semihuman-mongrel foster child.

Vaike:

Don't say that.

Nah:

I soon learned that I'd have to work hard to fit in and survive in my new home. I did chores before I was asked. I helped defend the house from marauding Risen. I thought that if I could make myself useful, they would stop...hating me. I mean, how could they resent a child that always helped and never asked for anything? But they never accepted me... I just learned to deal with disappointment. I had no friends. No one to talk to. ...I was utterly alone. And I never once mentioned how much I missed my father and mother. *Sniff* I...I didn't even ask...when...when would they come back for me...

Vaike:

...Nah, I...

Nah:

Wh-when I arrived here, I wanted to find out everything I could about them. *sniff* Th-that's why I keep asking so many questions and making you angry...

Vaike:

I'm sorry, Nah. I've been a real heel about this whole thing... I'll tell ya anythin' ya wanna know about your mother. ...Even how we fell in love. And if you're ever feeling lost or sad, I'll be right here for ya. As long as I'm around, you won't ever be lonely again.

Nah:

T-truly? Do you really mean it?! Oh, thank you, Father!

Vaike:

Not at all, Nah. Now, tell me, what do ya wanna know?

Nah:

Let's start with how you proposed to Mother! What'd you say? What'd you do?! I want to hear EVERYTHING, and don't leave out even the smallest detail!

Vaike:

*Sigh* Well...as ya know, your mother's always looked real young, and...

[spoiler=Severa/Frederick][spoiler=C support]Severa:

Hey! I think it's time for Daddy-Daughter Day!

Frederick:

Er...what? Why?

Severa:

Does a daughter NEED a reason to spend a little time with her father?! Most fathers would be beside themselves with joy at even being asked! Gawds!

Frederick:

You're right—I should count my blessings. Well, then? Where shall we go?

Severa:

Into town! I spotted a whole line of shops with the CUTEST dresses...

Frederick:

Dresses, huh? Well, I suppose you're at that age...

Severa:

Age? Hee hee! In this timeline, you're not THAT much older than I am, Daddy!

Frederick:

Hmm... No, I suppose I'm not.

Severa:

I bet most people seeing us side by side would think we were brother and sister.

Frederick:

Hmm, indeed. An odd thought, now that you mention it.

Severa:

Odd? Is there something wrong with that? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?! You'd rather be with Mother, wouldn't you?

Frederick:

Wha—?! N-not at all! You're adorable, honey!

Severa:

Aw, you mean it? Yay! That's so sweet! So okay! In town, there's this one dress I really, reeeally want! Would you hate me if I asked you to get it for me? Would Mother be mad?

Frederick:

I could never hate you, Severa. And I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind. You're our daughter, you know? You can have anything you'd like.

Severa:

Oh, thank you, Daddy! I love you so much!

Frederick:

I love you too, Severa.

Severa:

(...Pffft. Too easy.)

[spoiler=B support]Severa:

Thanks again for all the shopping, Daddy! I felt like a total princess when you bought everything I asked for!

Frederick:

Severa, most royal houses couldn't afford to shop the way you just did...

Severa:

Daddy, are you listening?

Frederick:

What? Y-yes, dear, I'm listening.

Severa:

Good, good. So! I'd just looove to go on another shopping spree with you! I spotted the most precious little accessory shop in a town near here the other day!

Frederick:

Sorry, pumpkin, but no.

Severa:

Huh? Why not? Did I do something wrong? Daddy, are you... Are you mad at me?

Frederick:

Spare me the wounded treatment, Severa. No means no. We just bought you plenty.

Severa:

FINE, then! FINE! I guess I'll just wear RAGS! ...GAWDS!

Frederick:

Boy, talk about an attitude change. Now, look. I'm not saying I won't buy you anything ever...

Severa:

Oooooh, you're not?!

Frederick:

I'm just saying you'll have to earn it. If you help out around camp with chores and such, I'll treat you to something nice.

Severa:

EXCUSE me? What is this—my allowance?! I'm not a child!

Frederick:

No? Then stop acting like one. This is for your own good, Severa. A little hardship in one's youth builds character.

Severa:

I dealt with a LOT more than hardship back in the future, thank you!

Frederick:

Well, my decision is final. I won't continue to just buy whatever you like. If there's something you want, you'll have to work for it.

Severa:

FINE! Whatever! ...I'll do your stupid chores. But I expect some SERIOUS returns, is that clear?!

Frederick:

*Sigh* I sure hope that character starts building soon...

[spoiler=A support]Severa:

Apply the whetstone to the blade at an angle, and then... Gah, not again! That's the fifth one that broke! Nothing EVER goes right for me!

Frederick:

Er, Severa? What are you doing?

Severa:

I'm sharpening these stupid weapons that won't stay sharp! Gawds! You told me to help out, right? So I'm helping.

Frederick:

...And that pile of broken swords behind you?

Severa:

It's not my fault they're defective! They all, like, fell apart and stuff! Sorry I'm not PERFECT at everything like Mother! Sorry I'm SO STUPID! I get it—I'm useless! You should just drown me in a sack...

Frederick:

Severa, I think you're overreact—

Severa:

I burn everything I try to cook... I just about beheaded a horse while chopping wood... I'm no help to anyone! I'm just a bunch of lame deadweight. You must've had high hopes, too, given Mother's history. I'm such a disappointment.

Frederick:

Severa:

...Well? If you have something to say, just say it!

Frederick:

I'm not disappointed, Severa. I couldn't be happier that you came back to us.

Severa:

Oh, please. Are you mocking me? Do you really think I'm that stupid? All my life, every time I mess something up, people compare me to Mother! And you're closer to her than anyone! I KNOW you think I don't measure up.

Frederick:

You're your own woman, Severa. I wouldn't compare you to anyone. You're my daughter and my treasure, and I know your mother feels the same.

Severa:

Wha—?!

Frederick:

I love you, and I'm behind you no matter what happens. So no more talk of being a disappointment. It makes me feel like I failed you as a father.

Severa:

What? No! Daddy, you didn't! *sniff* I'm sorry! I... I didn't... WAAAAAAAAAH...

Frederick:

Don't cry. You've been through a lot, I know, but it's all right now. I'm sorry for saying you needed more hardship before. I know it's been hard... But I'll do all I can to keep you from ever suffering again. And hey—you HAVE been doing your chores. So how about that reward now?

Severa:

No. I don't need it. I don't need anything but you, Daddy! But if you die on me again, I'll never forgive you!

Frederick:

I'm not going anywhere this time, Severa. I promise.

Edited by Tsamimi

Updated to post 1060

Supports that have been added are in orange

I will try to update whenever there is a new page.

Unclaimed Supports

These users in GREEN have not been active for at least a month, you can claim theirs if you want.

• Thunderfox
  • Pichupal
  • Clessin
  • Chrom
  • FENinja Guy (I can't find his/her profile?)
  • Glixinator

• Woodski

• Diortem

• TheGreatOld

A few parent x child supports are also left, but they tend to be generic - check the section below for claims!

Support Conversations

– Romantic/Friendship

Male Avatar

Chrom Tsamimi
Frederick - Ariadust

Virion - Emerald Knight
Stahl - pichupal
Vaike - Ariadust

Kellam - Emerald Knight
Lon'qu - pichupal (DIFFERENT FROM FEMALE VERSION)
Ricken - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Gaius - Tsamimi
Gregor - Emerald Knight
Libra - Ariadust
Henry - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Donnel - Ariadust

Lissa
Sully - Fayt
Miriel - Emerald Knight
Sumia - Fayt
Maribelle - Wind Crusader

Panne
Cordelia - Acacia Sgt
Nowi - Onestep
Tharja
Olivia (Video courtesy of shadowofchaos - link)
Cherche - Ariadust

Basilio - Emerald Knight
Anna
Say'ri
Tiki - Ariadust
Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Paperblade
Walhart - Naui

Yen'fay- Naui
Priam - Naui

Emmeryn - Naui

Aversa - Only My Unit

Inigo - Tsamimi

Brady - Tsamimi
Yarne - pichupal
Gerome - Silver Lightning
Laurent - Silver Lightning
Owain - Silver Lightning

Cynthia
Kjelle - Click
Lucina - Onestep
Nah
Noire
Severa

Female Avatar

Chrom - SPSEliwoodGabriel
Frederick - Anacybele (Video (Japanese Voices) from shadowofchaos
Virion - Lushiris
Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Clessin ( C)
Kellam - RedStar

Lon'qu - Fayt
Ricken - Fayt
Gaius - 春閣下 + (Video (Japanese Voices) from Arieta
Gregor - Lushiris
Libra - Tiaramaki
Henry - Tarquin
Donnel - King Marth 64

Lissa - 春閣下
Sully - 春閣下
Miriel - 春閣下

Sumia - 春閣下
Maribelle - 春閣下Identical to Male

Panne - 春閣下Identical to Male

Cordelia - 春閣下 Identical to Male
Nowi - 春閣下
Tharja- 春閣下
Olivia
- 春閣下Identical to Male

Cherche - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Basilio - 春閣下
Anna - Tarquin
Say'ri - 春閣下
Tiki - 春閣下

Flavia - 春閣下

Gangrel - Lushiris
Walhart - Arieta
Yen'fay- Arieta
Priam - Cordelia
Emmeryn - Silver Lightning
Aversa - Silver Lightning

Inigo - Fayt
Brady - Strunk
Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome - Tiaramaki
Laurent - Click

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Fayt
Kjelle - Intrier

Lucina - 春閣下
Nah - December Knight

Noire - Silver Lightning
Severa - Silver Lightning

Chrom & Sumia's Romantic Supports (completed)

1st Gen Romantic

Lissa

Sully

Miriel

Maribelle

Panne

Cordelia

Nowi

Tharja

Frederick - Keilis
Virion - Ace Tactician (C )
Stahl - pichupal
Vaike - Blumpen
Kellam - MoonAdept
Lon'qu - Fayt
Ricken
Gaius
[C&B] - Lady Feena [Cordelia is claiming A&S]

Gregor - Blumpen
Libra - Faye
Henry - Karaszure

Donnel
[C & B] [A & S] - Lady Feena

Olivia

Cherche -

1st Gen Same Gender Friendship

Second Gen Romantic
Sorted by females again ;)

Morgan(F) (left with Inigo and Yarne)

Inigo - Fayt
Brady - Sock
Yarne - pichupal

Gerome - Karaszure
Laurent - Fayt
Owain - Naui

Lucina (completed)

Cynthia (completed)

Kjelle

Inigo - 春閣下
Brady - Silver Lightning

Y arne - Naui
Gerome - Wind Crusader
Laurent - Diortem

Owain - Blumpen
Morgan (M) - Ace Tactician

Nah (completed)

Noire

Inigo- Cyborg-Kangaroo

Brady- Ace Tactician
Yarne - Karaszure

Gerome- Blumpen
Owain - Wind Crusader
Morgan(M) - Fayt

Severa

Inigo- Silver Lightning
Brady - Naui
Yarne - Wind Crusader
Gerome - Fayt
Laurent - Wax Colorfully

Owain - Diortem
Morgan(M) - Fayt

2nd Gen Friendship

Parent/Child Supports

Lucina
Lucina x Chrom
[spoiler=Lucina x Mother]
Sully - Saria
Sumia - Acacia Sgt (CB) (here for the complete support)

Maribelle - Gone2Ground
Olivia -Tarquin

Inigo
Olivia - LeThiAnh

[spoiler=Inigo x Father]Avatar(M) - VizTheShiz
Chrom - LeThiAnh
Frederick
Virion
Stahl - Emerald Knight
Vaike
Kellam
Lon'qu - Naui
Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Chrom Cordelia
Gregor - Saria
Libra - Silver Lightning

Henry - Acacia Sgt
Donnel - Shadow Stalker X

Brady
Brady x Maribelle - Ike of Paris
[spoiler=Brady x Father]Avatar(M) - Wind Crusader
Chrom - Cordelia (Identical to Male Avatar)
Frederick - Jave
Virion - Emerald Knight
Stahl - 春閣下 (Identical to Male Avatar)
Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - VizTheShiz (Identical to Male Avatar)

Lon'qu - Tsamimi
Ricken - VizTheShiz
Gaius - Saria
Gregor - Blumpen
Libra - Saria
Henry - TheGreatOld
Donnel - Ike of Paris

Yarne
Yarne x Panne - Click
[spoiler=Yarne x Father]Avatar(M) - Chidokyo
Frederick
Virion - Tsamimi

Stahl- Ace Tactician
Vaike - Wind Crusader
Kellam
Lon'qu - Acacia Sgt
Ricken - Ultimafangirl
Gaius - Sangyul

Gregor - 春閣下
Libra - Blumpen
Henry - Fayt
Donnel - Emerald Knight

Gerome
Cherche - Ace Tactician
[spoiler=Gerome x Father]Avatar(M) - Diortem
Frederick - Kaz

Virion - Wind Crusader
Stahl - Shadow Stalker X
Vaike
Kellam - Emerald Knight
Lon'qu - Saria
Ricken - pichupal
Gaius - Jave
Gregor - Emerald Knight
Libra - Ace Tactician
Henry - Fayt
Donnel - Chrom

Laurent
Miriel - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Laurent x Parent]Avatar(M) - Emerald Knight
Frederick - 春閣下
Virion - Chrom
Stahl
Vaike - Chamchir9482

Kellam - Silver Lightning
Lon'qu - Chidokyo

Ricken- Tsamimi

Gaius
Gregor - Ace Tactician

Libra - Diortem
Henry - Wind Crusader
Donnel - Fayt

Owain
Owain x Lissa - Ace Tactician
[spoiler=Owain x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep
Frederick - Acacia Sgt
Virion
Stahl - Wind Crusader
Vaike -Ranger Jack Walker
Kellam- Blumpen
Lon'qu - 春閣下
Ricken - Chrom
Gaius - TheGreatOld
Gregor - Blumpen

Libra
Henry
Donnel - Saria

Cynthia
Sumia- Naui

[spoiler=Cynthia x Father]Male Avatar- Naui

Chrom - Click (Identical to Male Avatar)
Frederick - Saria
Gaius - Wind Crusader
Henry - 春閣下

Kjelle
Kjelle x Sully - pichupal

[spoiler=Kjelle x Father]Avatar(M) - Fayt
Chrom
- pichupal
Frederick - Wind Crusader
Virion - TheGreatOld
Stahl - Silver Lightning
Vaike - Naui
Kellam - Emerald Knight
Lon'qu
Ricken
Gaius - Ace Tactician
Gregor
Libra
Henry- Tsamimi

Donnel

Nah
Nah x Nowi
[spoiler=Nah x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep
Frederick -weso12 Same as Stahl up to A

Virion - Blumpen
Stahl - Fayt
Vaike- Tsamimi

Kellam
Lon'qu - Emerald Knight
Ricken - Nowi
Gaius
Gregor
Libra - Wind Crusader
Henry - December Knight
Donnel - 春閣下

Noire
Noire x Tharja [C]- Lady Feena (Cordelia is claiming B&A)

[spoiler=Noire x Father]Avatar(M) - Ike of Paris
Frederick - Mister Marlowe

Virion - Ace Tactician
Stahl - pichupal
Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam
Lon'qu - Fayt
Ricken - Wind Crusader
Gaius - Cordelia
Gregor - Blumpen
Libra - Faye
Henry - Naui
Donnel [C]-Lady Feena

Severa
Severa x Cordelia - Naui
[spoiler=Severa x Father]Avatar(M) - Naui
Frederick- Tsamimi

Virion - Jave
Stahl - Turboo

Vaike - Ace Tactician
Kellam - pichupal
Lon'qu - Wind Crusader

Ricken - Blumpen
Gaius - Fayt
Gregor - Click

Libra - Saria
Henry
Donnel

Morgan(F)'s Sibling Supports

Inigo - Viz the Shiz
Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Liquid Snake
Gerome - Diortem
Laurent - Emerald Knight
Owain - Onestep

Cynthia - Naui

Kjelle - Fayt
Nah - Onestep

Noire - Ike of Paris
Severa - Naui

Lucina's Sibling Supports (Left with Brady!)

Other (left with Basilio x Flavia!)

Edited by Click

Vaike x Owain (Father-Son)

C Support

Owain: A foul sense hangs in the air… My sword arm throbs dully! Hngh?! Wh-what’s this? Blood…raging! …A different sort of blood rage than usual!

Vaike: Owain? Everything all right?

Owain: STAY BACK, FATHER! You mustn’t come any closer!

Vaike: Why? Did ya catch somethin’? You think you’re contagious?

Owain: The blood of heroes that courses through my veins hungers for fresh prey! If you draw within striking range in my present state, I cannot guarantee safety! I beg of you, stay back! Do not force me to topple my own father!

Vaike: …Er, I’m confused. Are you under someone else’s control? Wait, did someone curse ya?

Owain: Aye, the curse of my bloodline’s uncontrollable power! IT GNAWS AT MY SOOOOOOUL! Hnngh… D-down! Down, I command thee! Be calm, sword arm! Stay, raging blood!

Vaike: All right, Son, just stay where ya are-I’ll get your mother!

Owain: Wait, MOTHER?! Er… Heh… That’s not strictly necessary. This pain is nothing to a man like me!

(Vaike leaves)

Owain: Given a moment, I’m sure it will abate! I’ve weathered far worse than… Er, Father? …ACK! Did he actually go to get Mother?! Suddenly I don’t feel so well…

B Support

Owain: Um… You’re not still upset, are you?

Vaike: Of course I’m upset! You started moainin’ and shoutin’ out of the blue! Your mother and I were terrified! *Sigh* Look, I AM relieved you’re all right. But what was that all about, anyway? Some kind of scripted stage actin’?

Owain: I don’t scrip anything! I’ll have you know, it’s entirely improve-Er… I mean it’s authentic! I’m the chosen scion of warrior heroes across tide and time!

Vaike: And you ain’t ashamed to spout that stuff? …The Vaike is confused.

Owain: Ashamed? Ha! Far from it! Though I suppose I can’t blame you for not understanding my bleeding edge aesthetic. After all, you are the product of an earlier, simpler time…

Vaike: Heh. Well, a future where people talk like you makes the Vaike- …OWAIN, GET DOWN!

Owain: What?!

Vaike: …Grah!

Owain: Your shoulder! Father, you’re hit!

Vaike: Nngh… Archers… in the trees… Those cowards, they fired on you… No one fires at the Son if Vaike… But we’re outnumbered… We gotta get outta here, ya hear> Now GO!

Owain: R-right!

(...)

Vaike: Whew… We lost ‘em. The Vaike’s legs always come through in a oinch, hah!

Owain: Gods, not again…

Vaike: Huh?

Owain: Why?! Why did you take that arrow for me?! You could have died! This is how it happens, you know! This is exactly… Er…

Vaike: This is how what happens?

Owain: *Sob* Oh. Father… *sniff*

Vaike: Owain? Owain, are you cryin;? What’s the matter?

Owain: I… *sigh* No, nothing. Nothing is the matter. It was… just more improve, all right? Just forget I said anything. More importantly, we need to get that shoulder looked at. I’ll go get Mother.

Vaike: A-all right. I’ll be waitin’.

A Support

Owain: Father, how’s the shoulder?

Vaike: Aw, I’m nearly healed up. Wasn’t much of a wound to begin with, I guess.

Owain: Good, I don’t know what I’d do if… if I got you killed again.

Vaike: Ah, so that’s what this was about… I die protectin’ ya in the future?

Owain: …It was just a normal Risen, but somehow I didn’t see it coming. You had no business dying when I was the one too stupid to watch his own back!

Vaike: Ha! Sounds like a suitable death for ol’ Teach!

Owain: So yes, that’s why when I saw you took a hit for me, I… I lost control. All those feelings of guilt and shame just returned. I just couldn’t stand it.

Vaike: Well, sorry that I dredged up those painful memories, Owain. But more than that, I’m sorry I left ya by yourself in the future…

Owain: Father, no! You never left me! I never felt alone-not once! You and Mother were always with me because you were WITHIN me! I’m the scion of a heroine who gave me life and a hero who gave his life to save mine.

Vaike: Wait. So all this talk about havin’ the blood of heroes in you… You were talking about your mother and me? Owain, that’s so-

…Wait a sec. Why does OUR blood rage and boil at the drop of a hat? Lissa nad I really don’t seem the type to have such unruly fluids…

Owain: Well yes, the part about my blood raging may have been for… dramatic effect.

Vaike: …Wait, WHAT?

Owain: But the point is that I’m more proud of my bloodline than anything in the world. When I remember I’m your son, I feel unstoppable. Like I could do anything! And I didn’t come all this way to have you die on me again! Do you understand? From now on, we fight injustice together!

Vaike: …Heh. Thanks, Owain. But you’re more than just the Vaike’s legacy, ya know? You’ve done plenty in your own right, and your mother and I are proud of ya for it.

Owain: Aw, thanks! But… Hnngh… This sensation… B-blood… boiling once again… The fiery pride in your bosom has sparked the tinder of my soul and set me ablaze!

Vaike: Hah! Well, I’m glad to hear you’re back to your old self, at least.

Where exactly is Owain/Brady?

Wow sharp! I shall claim that then.

[spoiler=Owain X Brady][spoiler=C Support]Owain: Halt! Who goes there?!

Brady: Halt? You're the one who just walked in. I ain't goin' nowheres.

Owain: A fine parry, sirrah. And yet, here you stand in garb most strange. Speak, fiend! What nefarious plot are you hatching here?!

Brady: What, ya mean here in the kitchen? Dressed like a chef?

Owain: A surcoat and crown of purest white... What strange rituals are--

Brady: It's an apron and a chef's hat, idiot! I'm cookin' dinner! Even you can't be that dense. Now quit wasting my time.

Owain: Cooking? You? Dinner? Ha! I'd sooner believe a cavalier riding a pegasus over the moon!

Brady: Aw, I ain't got time for this malarkey! Look, tonight's my turn, all right? Now make like some eggs and beat it! You're gonna ruin the flavor.

Owain: I will not be decieved by such deceits! What manner of madman would allow you a turn at cooking for the camp?

Brady: I'm a fine cook, all right! I learned from my dear ol' ma! So just... *sniff* G-get off my back!

Owain: Whoa...um, are you crying?

Brady: N-no! *sniff* ...And you're slipping out of character.

Owain: Brady, you are totally crying!

Brady: L-leave me alone! I was just cuttin' up taters, all right?!

Owain: Don't you mean onions? I don't think there's anything in potatoes that--

Brady: I JUST FELT BAD FOR 'EM, OKAY?! Now make like my pants and split!

Owain: Fine, fine. I'm going.

[spoiler=B Support]Owain: Alas, Brady! We meet again! ...Um, Brady?

Brady: What idiot left this helmet here?! Welp, too bad for them, 'cause I'm gonna punt it from here to kingdo--OOOW! Ffffffffffffffffffft!

Owain: Do ou hiss at me, sir? And what was that sound of a moment ago?! It was as the splintering of a mighty shield! The felling of a towering tree!

Brady: Hnnnnnnnngh...

Owain: zzzoh ho! I see you hunched and shivering! Do you tremble in my presence, sir?!

Brady: N-no, you...idiot...Just...go away...

Owain: Why do you reach for your foot? Grasping for a hidden dagger, perhaps? What are you doing, fiend?! I'll not be taken unawares! Give it here!

Brady: No no no no no --OOOOOOW! DON'T TOUCH THAT!

Owain: Okay, really. What's wrong?

Brady: You're...falling out of...character again... *sniff*

Owain: Wait, are you crying again?

Brady: *Sniff* N-no, of course not. You got rocks in your brain! I...I think I just broke my toe... *sniff* *sniffle* ALL RIGHT, I'M CRYIN'! I'M SENTIMENTAL, OKAY?!

Owain: Y'know, I don't think tearrs of pain count as being sentimental, Brady...

Brady: Just...go away...

Owain: All right, hold on. I'll go find you a healer.

[spoiler=A Support]Owain: Ho, Brady of the Moistened Eyes, what business have you here?!

Brady: *Sob* Sh-shut up! L-leave me... *Sniff* Just leamme alooone!

Owain: Man, are you crying already?! This is a new record.

Brady: I'm... *sob* I AIN'T CRYIN'! *sniff* *sniffle*

Owain: Actually no. You appear to be bwaling. What happened this time, old friend?

Brady: Whaddya mean "this time"?! Ya make it sound like it's an everyday thing!

Owain: At this point, it kind of is... And why are you here, anyway? Weren't you joining the others on their training run?

Brady: I did! I just couldn't keep up after the first ten minutes, all right?! Wanna make somethin' of it?! You and me gonna go round n' round?!

Owain: Ah, I see! That explains why you're such a sweaty mess. ...It doesn't explain the tears, though.

Brady: I told ya! I'm sentimental!

Owain: You're sentimental about being out of shape?!

Brady: Yes, all right?! Now mind yer beeswax and leave me alone!

Owain: Um, Brady? Do you even know what "sentimental" means?

Brady: Course I do! Whaddya think I am, some kinda limp noodle?

Owain: Yes, well, you see, it's just that... You keep using it wrong. Sentimentality is when someone gets emotional over memories or moving events.

Brady: So like... If I saw a litter of newborn kittens and couldn't stop cryin' for hours?

Owain: Exactly! That's being sentimental! ...And a little weird, if we're being completely hon--

Brady: I... *choke* Hnngh!

Owain: Mordecai's claws! Are you still out of breath from running? If you feel like you're going to be sick, just turn your head and--

Brady: *Sob* I'm fine! I just... When I pictured those tiny kitties lyin' there all blind and mewling... *hic*

Owain: Right... So basically you are sentimental. But you're also a huge crybaby, too.

Brady: D-don't tell the others about this! If you do, I'll take yer lunch money!

Owain: Heh, you put up a tough front, but you're just a huge softy inside. I don't think Brady of the Moistened Eyes is ready to joing the Justice Cabal. ...But still, I'm glad we're friends.

Brady: ...That mean you won't tell no one?

Owain: Heh. If it's that important to you, your secret's safe with me. Call me sentimental!

and also some claims I have taken from Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=Panne X Yarne][spoiler=C Support]Panne: Yarne.

Yarne: Gyah! I... Wh-what do you want?!

Panne: Are you trying to avoid me?

Yarne: Wh-what? Me? Avoid YOU? Gosh, no! It's just I... I... just had an urgent errand I was going to attend to.

Panne: What kind of errand? Collecting provisions? Perhaps I could accompany you.

Yarne: Um, yeah, I don't know... It's just...

Panne: Is there a problem?

Yarne: No... not exactly.

Panne: Pah. Enough of this prevarication. We are kin, yes?

Yarne: Of course. But-

Panne: But what?

Yarne: The mother in my future died when I was still young. Before I could remember. I don't know what it's like to... have a mother. Especially a taguel mother.

Panne: Neither do I. I have no idea how taguel mothers and children interact with each other. My friends and kin were taken from me by humans when I was still an infant.

Yarne: So... you have no idea how you're supposed to act either?

Panne: I do not, but does it matter? We can forge a new tradition of what it means to be a taguel mother and son.

Yarne: Hey, that's a great idea! We'll learn how to be a family together...

[spoiler=B Support]Panne: Sleep tonight and good night. You are thy mother's delight.

Yarne: Erm, Mother? I know you're just trying to imitate human mothers, but... I don't think it's working.

Panne: Well, that's a relief. I was feeling very foolish. I thought perhaps human customs might be similar enough to work for taguel. But it seems perhaps I was mistaken...

Yarne: (...Which is why I was saying we should find our own way...)

Panne: Did you say something?

Yarne: N-no! Nothing at all. Er, you don't have to glare at me like that. It's not my fault the lullaby didn't work.

Panne: Was I glaring? I didn't mean to. I must try to remember that you're more timid than you look.

Yarne: I'm not timid! ...Well, perhaps I am. Just a little bit. But who wouldn't be in my situation? I'm one of the last surviving taguel! If I die, it could mean the end of our race!

Panne: So it's not battle that you fear, but rather the role you've taken on...

Yarne: Yes. I'm proud of my ancestry- of the taguel blood you passed on to me. I don't want to be known as the fool who allowed his race to die.

Panne: .....

Yarne: But after meeting you here in this world, I want to do more than just survive... There's something else about being taguel. Something I feel in every hair of my being... It's something I can't quite put into words, but maybe when I can, it will help guide us. Until then, I think we should stop trying to imitate humans. Let's try things our own way and see what comes natural. What feels right. It may take a while, but I think we'll find the answers we want eventually.

Panne: Well said. ...Very well, then. We shall try it your way.

[spoiler=A Support]Yarne: Mother! I got it! I understand at last!

Panne: You understand...? Understand what?

Yarne: The secret pride of the taguel, of course! I know what it is!

Panne: Oh? Then let's have it.

Yarne: The pride of a taguel is being true to yourself! To not live for temptation or fear, but for what your own heart tells you is right. That's how you survived, Mother. You have such a strong heart, and you listen to it.

Panne: Well, I don't know if all our people would agree with your idea... But as far as I'm concerned, your words ring true.

Yarne: You're the only full-blood taguel still alive. Don't you see what that means? Whatever you agree with is what all taguel agree with! However you choose to live is how all taguel choose to live!

Panne: Heh, your logic is sound enough.

Yarne: I'm going to grow strong, too! I'll be so powerful and mighty, I'll bring honor to you and the taguel name!

Panne: You've learned this on your own- and perhaps that, too, is the taguel way. A mother does not lecture, but teaches by example.

Yarne: Yes, exactly! We taguel don't need to talk all the time to learn new things.

Panne: Perhaps we should put this insight into practice. No more talking from now on.

Yarne: What? No, wait! That would be awful!

Panne: ...Heh heh, it was only a jape. Surely our people can appreciate the value of humor as well?

Yarne: No, of course, it's just... I wasn't sure you knew what a joke was. Most of the time you talk as if you just ate a sour turnip... or 20!

Panne: *Ahem* I've just remembered something about taguel parenting practice. Corporal punishment is common and often administered with a large, wooden paddle.

Yarne: WHAAAT?! You just made that up!

Panne: .....

Yarne: Y-you're doing that staring thing again! S-stop it! What happened to the "value of humor"? You don't really... have a paddle... Do you?

Panne: Heh. Got you again.

Yarne: Pheeeeew... Er, yeah. Ha... ha? Maybe joking around is one area in which we taguel could use a bit more practice...

[spoiler=Lucina X Cynthia (Sis)][spoiler=c]Cynthia: This place is a mess! I really should straighten up more... often... Is that a... AAAAAAAAAUGH!

Lucina: Gods, I've never seen Cynthia run so fast! Are we under attack?! Cynthia! What happened back there? ...Are you all right?!

Cynthia: L-Lucinaaa!

Lucina: Breathe, Cynthia. Calm down and tell me what happened. You have nothing to fear now that I'm here.

Cynthia: B-b-bug! A bug!

Lucina: ...A bug? ...As in... an insect?

Cynthia: As in a huge, freakish nightmare, with gross, hairy legs... It's HORRIBLE!

Lucina: You're telling me all of your screaming and flailing was over an INSECT? *sigh* I thought the Risen had come. You could have sent the camp into a panic.

Cynthia: AAAAAH! It's back! And it can fly?! S-stay away! Don't come near meee!

Lucina: Come now, I don't see what all the fuss i- EEEEEEK!

Cynthia: See? SEE?! It's the stuff of nightmares! Now hurry up and kill it! Kill it with fire magic or something!

Lucina: Oh, no - I'm not going near that thing! It's HUGE!

Cynthia: WHAT?! What happened to having nothing to fear now that you're here? How are you gonna save the future if you can't even smoosh one stupid bug?

Lucina: Those two things are not related in the slightest. And how do YOU plan to be a big hero if you're scared of a bug?

Cynthia: I'd sooner die a craven than touch that horrid thing! Look, you're the older one! You do it! Father told you to protect your little sister, didn't he?

Lucina: Er, well, I suppose he did... *sigh* All right, I'll... do something about it.

Cynthia: I knew I could depend on you, Lucy! Three cheers for the once and future exalt!

Lucina: ...You're a royal, too, you know? It wouldn't kill you to show a bit more spine.

Cynthia: Hey, now's your chance! It just crawled into a corner behind that shelf!

Lucina: It's too dark. I can't see it...

Cynthia: You should light up Falchion. Then once you spot it, ker-STAB!

Lucina: Falchion isn't some common pitchfork, Cynthia! It's a blade of legend!

Cynthia: All right, all right!. Sheesh... I'm sorry I... AHHHHH! It's flying again! It's flying!

Lucina: As formidable a foe as it may be, I won't allow it to set a single hairy leg on you!

Cynthia: Go, Lucina, go! GET HIM!

Chrom: What in the name of...? What are you two doing in here?!

Lucina: F-Father?

Cynthia: Father!

Chrom: Honestly, you two. All that commotion over a silly insect? What were you thinking?!

Cynthia: Sorry...

Lucina: I'm sorry, Father...

Chrom: Just see that it never happens again.

Cynthia: Figures he would be the one to get it. He's unshakable.

Lucina: It's true. Although he was a lot less calm when it came to scolding us...

Cynthia: Aw, are you still down about that? I actually had a lot of fun. I can't remember the two of us ever getting in trouble like that before. It felt like... I don't know, like we were a normal family for a second there.

Lucina: Heh. I confess, it did have its moments...

[spoiler=B]Lucina: ...Cynthia.

Cynthia: Mmm?

Lucina: You know what I'm about to say, don't you?

Cynthia: Um... Be sure to wash Falchion after I'm done cutting this apple?

Lucina: DON'T use Falchion to cut apples in the first place, you dolt!

Cynthia: Eep! S-sorry! I'm sorry!

Lucina: You had best be more than just sorry... That sword is a national treasure of Ylisse and a final memento of my father. Would you use the last earthly remembrance of your dead father to cut FRUIT?! You've shamed the weapon that built your very homeland!

Cynthia: Well, you've seen for yourself how big the apple is. And with no other knives around... B-besides, I've barely ever touched the sword before. I dunno, I...I got curious.

Lucina: ......

Cynthia: So, um, a-are you... Yeah, you're mad.

Lucina: You've never held Falchion before?

Cynthia: Not really, no. In the future, you always kept it by your side. And since we've been back here, I've maybe moved it from tent to tent once or twice.

Lucina: Then we don't know if you have the potential to wield it.

Cynthia: Wait, it takes a special person to use it?

Lucina: I see there is much you do not know. This blade was forged with Naga's power and steeped in the exalt's bloodline. Only a select few are able to wield it, even among the Ylissean royal house.

Cynthia: Yeesh, talk about picky. But I'm not surprised you're one of them, Lucina.

Lucina: You may well be another, Cynthia. I'm mortified we've come this far without ever putting it to the test.

Cynthia: Hey that would be totally heroic and awesome if I could use it! Cutting down foes with a mystical sword is pretty much the best thing ever!

Lucina: Mostly I'm ashamed I never stopped to consider it. If you are, in fact, among Falchion's chosen, that is knowledge we need. There may come a time when it proves necessary for you to take it up.

Cynthia: What, like if you're busy?

Lucina: Like if I'm dead, Cynthia. Having someone able to wield it even after I'm gone would be a considerable asset. We must use any means at our disposal to ensure the future is saved. Now let's go put it to the test.

Cynthia: ......

Lucina: Cynthia?

Cynthia: Aw, forget it. There's no way the sword would choose someone like me.

Lucina: You don't know that until you try. You yourself just said you wished you were able to wield it. So let's—

Cynthia: I said NO! I'm not doing it! Don't make me... Don't make me practice for your death, Lucina!

Lucina: ...I understand how you feel, but we must be practical about this. We cannot afford to lose this war. No matter what happens or who dies.

Cynthia: You think I don't know that?! But it's not... It's just not that simple for me, all right? What, are you planning to leave me, too? First my parents and now you?

Lucina: Not by choice, Cynthia. Never by choice. ...But there are no guarantees in war.

Cynthia: And that's supposed to make me feel better?! If it means you dying, I don't want anything to do with Falchion! And if you make me try, I'll only use it to chop up more apples, so there! This is pointless. I'm leaving.

Lucina: Cynthia... She sure is stuck on this whole apple business...

[spoiler=A]Cynthia: Lucina, is this, uh... Do you have a minute?

Lucina: What's wrong, Cynthia? Why the serious face?

Cynthia: I want you to help me see whether or not I can wield Falchion.

Lucina: Huh? You were so dead set against it. What changed?

Cynthia: I did, I suppose. I thought about everything you said... About how we need to win this war by any means necessary. I was running away from that truth and from my duty as a child of the exalted bloodline. But like you said, we need to be practical about this. ...So will you help me?

Lucina: Of course. I'll make the necessary preparations immediately. All right. I want you to strike at that log as if it were the enemy. If you lack the potential to wield Falchion, its blade will be dull as a stone. You will scarce knock the bark off your target. However, if you are among the blade's chosen, the log will be cleft in two.

Lucina: Here. Take Falchion.

Cynthia: All right... Here we go... Hey, wait. What am I going to do if this DOES work? ...No, I'll worry about that later. No more doubts. This is a part of my duty... Here I go! RrrAAAGH! ...... ...Huh? I didn't feel anything.

Lucina: ...The log is unscathed. I'm sorry, Cynthia. It seems you've not been chosen to wield Falchion.

Lucina: Don't take it too hard. This doesn't change who you are. You're still my sister, a daughter of Chrom, and a princess of Ylisse. Don't let this—

Cynthia: ...Pffft. Heh heh ha ha ha!

Lucina: Cynthia?!

Cynthia: Ah ha ha ha, I'm s-sorry, it's just... I was so worked up, I... I totally missed! I missed the log! Ah ha ha, what a riot!

Lucina: ...Heh. Heh heh. *ahem* Do try to be serious, Sister. You're making me laugh... *Sigh* I suppose we both got a little too wrapped up in this whole Falchion matter. It wound up souring the air between us, almost as if we'd been quarrelling. I far preferred that night we got in trouble for the giant bug...

Cynthia: Oh, me too! ...Though at least this helped me firm up my resolve. Not doing what I can out of fear that the people I love might die is just... cowardice. If something should happen to you, I swear to keep fighting to the bitter end. But I still have no intention of letting that happen. The pain is too much to imagine. So let me protect you. It's the least your sister can do!

Lucina: I fear I, too, was running. I was afraid to make you a promise. But no more. I swear to you, here and now, that this war will not claim me. I refuse to leave you all alone, Sister, nor allow any harm to come to you. We will survive this together. We will forge a future of our own making.

Cynthia: It's a promise!

Lucina: So it is sworn on Falchion. ...Oh, blast! I completely forgot that I'm on cooking duty tonight. Sorry, but I must be going.

Cynthia: Ah, wait! Lucina, you forgot Falchion! ...So much for not leaving me all alone. Guess it's just you and me, Falchy. How's about one more swing for the road, seeing as I'll likely never touch you again? Hrrngh... YAAAAH! ...... ...Yup. Once again, total whiff! You'd just better do a damned good job of looking after my sister, you got that? If Lucina dies, you're getting demoted to royal fruit knife. Don't think I won't do it! ...All right, well, better get you back to her.

Chrom: ...Hmm? What's this log? Was someone training? Hmm, split perfectly in two. I've never seen such a clean cut before...

[spoiler=Lissa X Frederick][spoiler=c]Lissa: Huh. That's odd. I could have sworn he was over here some-- Ah ha! There you are, Frederick! ...Geez, why the grumpy face?

Frederick: I fear this is the only face I have, milady. Was there something you needed?

Lissa: What are you doing back here?

Frederick: Inspecting the contents of our armory for worn or damaged equipment.

Lissa: Oooo! I'll help!

Frederick: I cannot allow that. You could cut yourself, or accidentally--

Lissa: Do you think I'm an idiot?! Honestly, Frederick!

Frederick: I think you are a princess whom I am duty-bound to keep safe.

Lissa: Yeah, yeah, booooooring...

Frederick: Was there something you needed from me?

Lissa: Oh, no. I mean yes, but... I wanted to ask you a favor.

Frederick: How may I serve you?

Lissa: I want you to train me like you do the others. I'm tired of struggling to keep up with everyone. I wanna hold my own!

Frederick: A fine idea -- it would be my pleasure to assist in your training. Though I must warn you, I am not a gentle teacher. Be certain you want this.

Lissa: Oh, I am!

[spoiler=B]Frederick: Come, milady. It's time for your lessons. And don't bother trying to run away this time. I'll fetch my horse if need be.

Lissa: Guh... Me and my big mouth. Frederick, pleeeeeease! My whole body's one big bruise after yesterday.

Frederick: A clear indication you need to train more. You're badly out of shape. Now come. You'll never get stronger by making excuses.

Lissa: I won't get any stronger if I die from training too hard, either! I need a break, Frederick. Do you know what a break is?

Frederick: I'm familiar with the concept, yes. But it's not something I engage in personally.

Lissa: How is that possible? People need to let off steam or they explode. It's very messy.

Frederick: I exist to serve and protect you and Chrom. That is my role as a knight. The oath I took did not include stipulations for time off.

Lissa: You know what? I think you just don't know HOW to relax.

Frederick: ......

Lissa: Wait! I thought I was joking... Was I right?! You don't know how to relax?!

Frederick: ...Enough talk. Adopt your stance. We'll practice dodging arrows.

Lissa: More like dodging questions.

Lissa: All right, fine. I can see this is going to take some doing. So how about this: in exchange for you making me stronger, I'll train you in the art of slacking off. You should feel honored. I'm the best slacker in all Ylisse!

Frederick: Milady, we really don't have time for--

Lissa: If we don't make the time to waste, we'll never learn to waste time!

Frederick: Wasting time learning how to better waste time seems a frightful waste of time indeed.

Lissa: Exactly! So let's get started.

Frederick: Perhaps this time I should be the one running away...

[spoiler=A]Lissa: Come, Frederick. It's time for your lessons. And don't bother trying to hide this time. You're terrible at it, you know.

Lissa: Ah, there you are. Come on, didn't we have fun last time?!

Frederick: Doing what? Wandering about camp, bothering the others for no cause? Or do you mean when we laid in a field, aimlessly staring at clouds for hours?

Lissa: Both! It was amazing, right? Rejuvenating? Life changing?

Frederick: It was exhausting! In all my years of training and combat, I've never felt so tired!

Lissa: A clear indication you need to relax more! You're too in shape, Frederick.

Lissa: ...Did you seriously not enjoy ANY of it?

Frederick: Well...I can't say it was...entirely unenjoyable... The time we spent exploring was a new and valuable experience.

Lissa: Oh, goody! I'm so happy to hear that.

Frederick: If you are happy, then I am happy, milady.

Lissa: Well then, let's get started! Those clouds aren't going to watch themselves!

Frederick: But we lazed about yesterday. I propose an alternating schedule. Even-numbered days, we train. Odd-numbered days, we... *ahem* Relax.

Lissa: Awww...

[spoiler=S]Lissa: Hello, Frederick, I... Huh? Tee hee... What was that you just frantically put away? Are you...hiding something from me, Frederick? Tee hee hee...

Frederick: Me? I, er, no. Of course not, milady! Not I. ...Now, how may I help you?

Lissa: By showing me what you're hiding. Honestly, you're a terrible liar. It's that ring you "secretly" picked up last time we were goofing off in town, huh?

Frederick: ...Not so secretly, I see.

Lissa: Hee hee. Did you really think you could keep secrets from ME, after all these years?

Frederick: Then I suppose you know my intention in buying it... And that it's meant for you?

Lissa: ...... Well, I was PRETTY sure, but it's never certain till it's certain, you know?

Frederick: ...Then I suppose it was a waste of time drafting twelve different ways of telling you. You always did know me so well.

Lissa: It seems like I trained you well, too! I'm so proud of you for wasting so much time! And of course I know you well, Frederick. How could I not? You were my first crush.

Frederick: Milady, I... I did not know.

Lissa: I know you didn't, even though I made it SO obvious, SO many times! Honestly, you can be hopelessly dense sometimes. But I guess it worked out in the end, because I got my dream, tee hee.

Frederick: And what dream was that?

Lissa: To marry my first love, obviously! It's kinda every girl's dream.

Frederick: I'm afraid I wouldn't know...

Lissa: But you must have a dream of your own, right? What's your dream, Frederick?

Frederick: To serve you, to protect you, and to make you happy, for as long as we both shall live.

Lissa: Hah, well, all right. I think I can let you do that. Twist my arm!

Frederick: Heh. Thank you, milady.

Lissa: Okay, you're going to HAVE to start calling me Lissa!

Frederick: V-very well...Lissa. Thank you.

Edited by Click

^ Okay sorry about that. Since this is a new page-

Updated to post 1033

Supports that have been added are in orange

I will try to update whenever there is a new page.

Unclaimed Supports

Virion x Inigo (son)

Vaike x Owain(son)

Donnel x Kjelle(daughter)

A few parent x child supports are also left, but they tend to be generic - check the section below for claims!

Support Conversations

Avatar Supports – Romantic/Friendship

Male Avatar

Chrom Tsamimi ???

Frederick - Ariadust

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Ariadust

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - pichupal (DIFFERENT FROM FEMALE VERSION)

Ricken - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Gaius - Tsamimi

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ariadust

Henry - Fayt Same as Female up to A

Donnel - Ariadust

Lissa

Sully - Fayt

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia - Fayt

Panne

Cordelia - Acacia Sgt

Nowi - Onestep

Tharja

Olivia (Video courtesy of shadowofchaos - link)

Cherche - Ariadust

Basilio - Emerald Knight

Anna

Say'ri

Tiki - Ariadust

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Paperblade

Walhart - Naui

Yen'fay- Naui

Priam - Naui

Emmeryn - Fayt Naui

Aversa - Thunderfox Only My Unit

Inigo - Tsamimi

Brady - Tsamimi

Yarne - pichupal

Gerome - Silver Lightning

Owain - Silver Lightning

Cynthia

Kjelle - Click

Lucina - Onestep

Nah

Noire

Severa

Female Avatar

Chrom - SPSEliwoodGabriel

Frederick - Anacybele (Video (Japanese Voices) from shadowofchaos

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Clessin ( C)

Kellam - RedStar

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - 春閣下 + (Video (Japanese Voices) from Arieta

Gregor - Lushiris

Libra - Tiaramaki

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - King Marth 64

Lissa - 春閣下

Sully - 春閣下

Miriel - 春閣下

Sumia - 春閣下

Maribelle - 春閣下Identical to Male

Panne - 春閣下Identical to Male

Cordelia - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Nowi - 春閣下

Tharja- 春閣下

Olivia - 春閣下Identical to Male

Cherche - 春閣下 Identical to Male

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna - Tarquin

Say'ri - 春閣下

Tiki - 春閣下

Flavia - 春閣下

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Arieta

Yen'fay- Arieta

Priam - Cordelia

Emmeryn - Silver Lightning

Aversa - Silver Lightning

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Strunk

Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome - Tiaramaki

Laurent - Click

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Fayt

Kjelle - Intrier

Lucina - 春閣下

Nah - December Knight

Noire - Silver Lightning

Severa - Silver Lightning

Chrom & Sumia's Romantic Supports (completed)

1st Gen Romantic

Lissa

Frederick - Acacia Sgt

Virion - Clessin

Stahl - Wind Crusader

Vaike - December Knight aok

Kellam - Blumpen

Lon'qu - 春閣下

Ricken - Chrom

Gaius - TheGreatOld

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - FENinja Guy

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Saria

Sully

Miriel

Maribelle

Frederick - Jave

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - 春閣下

Vaike - Faye

Kellam - December Knight VizTheShiz

Lon'qu - Tsamimi

Ricken - Taichi01

Gaius - Saria

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Woodski

Henry - TheGreatOld

Donnel - Vazul

Panne

Cordelia

Nowi

Frederick- RedStar

Virion - Blumpen

Stahl - Fayt

Vaike - MoonAdept

Kellam - FENinjaGuy

Lon'qu - Emerald Knight

Ricken - Nowi

Gaius - Thunderfox

Gregor - Diortem

Libra - Wind Crusader

Henry - December Knight

Donnel - 春閣下

Tharja

Frederick - Keilis

Virion - Ace Tactician (C )

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - MoonAdept

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken

Gaius [C&B] - FENinjaGuy Lady Feena

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Faye

Henry - Karaszure

Donnel [C & B] [A & S] - Thunderfox Lady Feena

Olivia

Cherche -

1st Gen Same Gender Friendship

Second Gen Romantic

Sorted by females again ;)

Morgan(F)

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Sock

Yarne - pichupal

Gerome - Karaszure

Laurent - Fayt

Owain - Naui

Lucina (completed)

Cynthia (completed)

Inigo - Naui

Brady - Fayt

Yarne - Blumpen

Gerome- Silver Lightning

Laurent - Wind Crusader

Owain - December Knight Turboo

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Kjelle

Inigo - 春閣下

Brady - December Knight Silver Lightning

Yarne - Naui

Gerome - Wind Crusader

Laurent - Diortem

Owain - Blumpen

Morgan (M) - Ace Tactician

Nah

Inigo- Karaszure Wax Colorfully

Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Fayt

Gerome - Fayt

Laurent - Ace Tactician

Owain - Diortem

Morgan(M) - December Knight

Noire

Inigo- December KnightCyborg-Kangaroo

Brady- Ace Tactician

Yarne - Karaszure

Gerome- Blumpen

Owain - Wind Crusader

Morgan(M) - Fayt

Severa

Inigo- Silver Lightning

Brady - Naui

Yarne - Wind Crusader

Gerome - Fayt

Laurent - December Knight Wax Colorfully

Owain - Diortem

Morgan(M) - Fayt

2nd Gen Friendship

Parent/Child Supports

Morgan

Morgan(M) x Avatar(F) - Emerald Knight

Morgan(F) x Avatar(M) - Tsamimi

[spoiler=Morgan x Parent]Chrom - December Knight

Frederick - Anacybele ( CB )

Virion - Lushiris

Stahl - Saria

Vaike - Persian

Kellam - Persian

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Persian

Gregor - Persian

Libra - Lushiris

Henry - Tarquin

Donnel - Persian

Lissa - Click / justonegamr

Sully - weso12

Miriel - Emerald Knight

Sumia - Naui

Panne - Chidokyo

Cordelia - Naui

Nowi

Tharja - Ike of Paris

Olivia - Click (Video from shadowofchaos: Japanese Voices / English Voices)

Cherche - Diortem Identical to Cordelia's support.

Basilio - 春閣下

Anna - Mister Marlowe

Say'ri - Shadow Stalker X

Tiki - Chrom

Flavia - pichupal

Gangrel - Lushiris

Walhart - Persian

Yen'fay

Paris

Emmeryn -Naui

Averse - Naui

Inigo - Fayt

Brady - Persian

Yarne - Lushiris

Gerome - Lushiris

Laurent - Lushiris

Owain - Fayt

Cynthia - Tsamimi

Kjelle

Lucina - Gone2Ground

Nah

Noire

Severa

Lucina

Lucina x Chrom

[spoiler=Lucina x Mother]

Sully - Saria

Sumia - Acacia Sgt ( C)

Maribelle - Gone2Ground

Olivia -Tarquin

Inigo

Inigo x Olivia - Acacia Sgt/seph1212 ( c) Olivia - LeThiAnh

[spoiler=Inigo x Father]Avatar(M) - VizTheShiz

Chrom - LeThiAnh

Frederick

Virion

Stahl - Emerald Knight

Vaike

Kellam

Lon'qu - Naui

Ricken - Fayt

Gaius - Chrom

Gregor - Saria

Libra - Silver Lightning

Henry - Acacia Sgt

Donnel - Shadow Stalker X

Brady

Brady x Maribelle - Ike of Paris

[spoiler=Brady x Father]Avatar(M) - Wind Crusader

Chrom - Gone2Ground Cordelia (Identical to Male Avatar)

Frederick - Jave

Virion - Emerald Knight

Stahl - 春閣下 (Identical to Male Avatar)

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam - December Knight VizTheShiz (Identical to Male Avatar)

Lon'qu - Tsamimi

Ricken - VizTheShiz

Gaius - Saria

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - Saria

Henry - TheGreatOld

Donnel - Ike of Paris

Yarne

Yarne x Panne - Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=Yarne x Father]Avatar(M) - Chidokyo

Frederick

Virion

Stahl- Ace Tactician

Vaike - Wind Crusader

Kellam

Lon'qu - Acacia Sgt

Ricken

Gaius - December Knight Sangyul

Gregor - 春閣下

Libra - Blumpen

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Emerald Knight

Gerome

Cherche - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Gerome x Father]Avatar(M) - Diortem

Frederick - Tarquin Kaz

Virion - Wind Crusader

Stahl - Shadow Stalker X

Vaike

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu - Saria

Ricken - pichupal

Gaius - Jave

Gregor - Emerald Knight

Libra - Ace Tactician

Henry - Fayt

Donnel - Chrom

Laurent

Miriel - December Knight Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Laurent x Parent]Avatar(M) - Emerald Knight

Frederick - 春閣下

Virion - Chrom

Stahl

Vaike - Chamchir9482

Kellam - Silver Lightning

Lon'qu - Chidokyo

Ricken

Gaius

Gregor - December Knight Ace Tactician

Libra - Diortem

Henry - Wind Crusader

Donnel - Fayt

Owain

Owain x Lissa - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Owain x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick - Acacia Sgt

Virion

Stahl - Wind Crusader

Vaike

Kellam- Blumpen

Lon'qu - 春閣下

Ricken - Chrom

Gaius - TheGreatOld

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra

Henry

Donnel - Saria

Cynthia

Sumia- Acacia Sgt Naui

[spoiler=Cynthia x Father]Male Avatar- Fayt Naui

Chrom - Acacia Sgt Click (Identical to Male Avatar)

Frederick - Saria

Gaius - Wind Crusader

Henry - 春閣下

Kjelle

Kjelle x Sully - pichupal

[spoiler=Kjelle x Father]Avatar(M) - Fayt

Chrom - pichupal

Frederick - Wind Crusader

Virion - TheGreatOld

Stahl - Silver Lightning

Vaike - Naui

Kellam - Emerald Knight

Lon'qu

Ricken

Gaius - Ace Tactician

Gregor

Libra

Henry

Donnel

Nah

Nah x Nowi

[spoiler=Nah x Father]Avatar(M) - Onestep

Frederick -weso12 Same as Stahl up to A

Virion - Blumpen

Stahl - Fayt

Vaike

Kellam

Lon'qu - Emerald Knight

Ricken - Nowi

Gaius

Gregor

Libra - Wind Crusader

Henry - December Knight

Donnel - 春閣下

Noire

Noire x Tharja [C]- Ike of Paris Lady Feena

[spoiler=Noire x Father]Avatar(M) - Ike of Paris

Frederick - Mister Marlowe

Virion - Ace Tactician

Stahl - pichupal

Vaike - Blumpen

Kellam

Lon'qu - Fayt

Ricken - Wind Crusader

Gaius

Gregor - Blumpen

Libra - December Knight Faye

Henry - Naui

Donnel[C]-Lady Feena

Severa

Severa x Cordelia - Naui

[spoiler=Severa x Father]Avatar(M) - Naui

Frederick

Virion - Jave

Stahl - December Knight Turboo

Vaike - Ace Tactician

Kellam - pichupal

Lon'qu - Wind Crusader

Ricken - Blumpen

Gaius - Fayt

Gregor - Click

Libra - Saria

Henry

Donnel

Morgan(F)'s Sibling Supports

Inigo - Viz the Shiz

Brady - Wind Crusader

Yarne - Liquid Snake

Gerome - Diortem

Laurent - Emerald Knight

Owain - Onestep

Cynthia - Fayt Naui

Kjelle - Fayt

Nah - Onestep

Noire - Ike of Paris

Severa - Naui

Lucina's Sibling Supports

Morgan (M) - December Knight

Inigo - Carihelol

Brady - Gone2Ground

Cynthia - Acacia Sgt

Kjelle - Saria

Other

Are the black ones conversations they're still working on/have yet to post? What about the purple ones?

Are the black ones conversations they're still working on/have yet to post? What about the purple ones?

Black: yes.

Purple: The support is done and checked. They are similar to another support (with the only difference is their name) that has already been posted so no there is no need to post them.

About claimed supports: Thunderfox claimed Gaius/Nowi, but he hasn't posted on SF for almost a month. I have all four conversations in my support log, so should I just post them or what? Just curious.

Hey, so, like, it's been months since I signed up for this, lul. Are the supports that I said I would do still open? Or did you/someone decide to eat my pizza without asking? 'Cause I can do 'em.