-Narshen(FE6)
-Glass(FE7)
-Gheb(FE8)
-Makalov/Oliver(FE9)
-Valtome(FE10)
-Excellus(FE13)
-Narcus(Tear Ring Saga)
-Algus(FFT)

Discuss reasons as to why that they are and that they embarrass the game and doing a good job of adding comedy.

Excellus for instence has strikingly long nails and screams like a gurl in the Japanese version and that he is downright embarrassing to look at. And he's a faggot.

Kannival is a douche cuz he says "Blast, I'm finished." And that he hardly leaves no guards by his post making it very easy to warp skip the map.

Tozeh is because he runs away at the first sight of danger.

Blume is because he tries to take Lenster numerous times that it is actually humerous that it gets repeated over and over again. He says "We must capture Lenster at once. GET GOING." He does it numerous times to no end.

Kempf is a douche for being a coward and running at the first sight of danger and goes completely ballistic when Olwen ticks him off. xP

Narshen is a douche for always being a neatner of himself and says "I am smart, wise, I am the greatest." Especially when Clarine makes a fool of him.

Glass is a douche for thinking he's a god and is completely delusional.

Gheb is a douche for being downright embarrassing to look at.

Makalov-You know why. xP

Oliver-He thinks that everything is an art even war.

Vathome-Same reasons for Excellus.

Narcus-Because he's a bum and will always try to leech off people.

These are the people in the series that completely embarrasses you and downright makes the part of the game very comical. Other reasons why you say they are douches or just plainly want to talk about. Discuss.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I read the whole OP and I still don't get it.

Discuss as to why that they are funny and downright embarrass the franchise also sprinkling comedy in the games. And who do you think is the douchiest of them all? I think Excellus and Valthome are.

Edited by Lady Feena

For their existence they do also bring the game worry-free and downright make it a comical. Especially in a war game series.

-FFT(Algus)

For FFT, it's Algus. He's a stupid noble that makes stupid mistakes constant times and losing the trust of the leader of the team (The Hokuten Knights) and downright becomes an animal.

EDIT: Feel free to talk about what makes them so hilarious and downright embarrassing.

Edited by Lady Feena

You should hear how Excellus screams in the Japanese version. it's a scream especially doing it in from of Walhart and Greybeard (Cervantes). Kannival is downright so stupid for leaving his castle unguarded. Time to state why that they embarrass the franchise and downright turn a war game into clown shit.

Edited by Lady Feena

Eirika for getting tricked by Paladins with blades concealed within their doublets.

She is incredibly naive that Seth has to watch her every minute. But that's what makes her cute anyway. <3

----

Blume seriously may have an obsessive disorder. Man, he's got a problem. =P

Edited by Lady Feena

With Kannival's constant mistakes that he makes on the battlefield, I'm surprised that he didn't end up dead long before you did the honors. And Toras is rather funny for saying 776 degrees and fire! xP

EDIT: And Glass' delusionality is what got him killed.

Edited by Lady Feena

Soren because he's plain rude and stuff. Valtome is a dick because he wanted to kill Elincia while she was UNARMED and he's creepy as hell. And Lekain is obviously an ass too.

The worst part about this is that most of these characters are assholes but ayanami couldn't have picked more retarded reasons

Not when you go laughing your head off over the things that they do.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

ITT: Final Fantasy Tactics and Tearring Saga are Fire Emblem games

TRS *is* a Fire Emblem game. :P

Anyway, I'm gonna shoop this to FFtF because I'm ...not sure this thread serves anything of a purpose even more than "list stuff that hardly meets this criteria" threads usually do.

I like how Excellus isn't taken seriously even by his own allies. I loved Walhart's "If you had half the mettle of that Ylissean tactician..."

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

This. Because Skrimir.

Yeah.

He was a hothead for a while, but he learns his lesson later. Which is why that he is respected.

Blume was amazing. He was reluctant to carry out the child hunts yet wanted to cling onto power, actually a somewhat meaningful character. Kempf's ego was such that he couldn't handle living in Reinhart's shadow, and did whatever he could to get a one up over him. Most of the people on the list are pretty legit characters.

Now, Horace is someone I can guarantee is completely unredeemable.

Eirika did feel regret after handing Lyon the stone. -.-

Yeah.

He was a hothead for a while, but he learns his lesson later. Which is why that he is respected.

Skrimir just gets put in his place and shuts up. That's a trait of a douche! Talk to much then get put down and have no fight.

King Kilvas must also be considered, we can leave his FE10 version off since he was good to his people, but FE9 he was a total douche. Gelled back hair and all.

I don't think Valtome should be on a douchebag list. He's just unlikeable.

/critiqueofTelliusDBags