Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SB claimed he was redirected early D2.

Objection says he hasn't redirected SB or anyone to Blitz (its there in the link I posted a while ago) looks like a 1 v 1 to me

BASICALLY I have a potion that I can give and if X person chooses to take it I get to learn of their alignment.

Thus why I'm asking between scorri/NNR. But I mean I can use it on someone else if we would so prefer.

Oh. Well I'm town, so I'll gladly take it to prove said fact if I need to. :V

That would also help get me info I need to use my role effectively.

##Unvote

Keeping my vote on Fera while he's just not here to see it is frustrating. Going to go over Marth, Objection, and NNR to see which of them I'd rather vote for atm.

One thing I saw about Marth- going back, his basis for the 1v1 between SB and Objection was based on the fact that he thought multiple redirectors in the same setup would be too screwy. Basing a 1v1 on that sort of rolespec seems really bad to me, since a 1v1 is supposed to be only when there's absolutely no chance but for one of the two to be scum. Reads like lining up lynches to me.

Expect something underwhelming.

No I didn't count the votes, I saw the hammer and I shut up. Is that so wrong?

Cutting out town's day time early in a day where it was already shortened can harm the time people have to develop reads.

Do you see what can be considered anti-town here? I hope we're level on that.

Also, why didn't you say anything about your card swap earlier? Your reaction to it now is just straightforwardly more suspect.

Aside from that, your posts are legit confusing me, I'll have to see if I can get what you're trying to do when it's not past midnight.

also

My role is ninja, my spellcard is Spellcard Swapper + one shot Mass Janitor(if I use it I relinquish my role) and I'm supposed to submit these actions during the day.

Your spellcard is the Spellcard Swapper as well? If so, did you have to declare it? I don't remember you doing any such, though I think I get what you mean on the second card (except it's really... not townie-useful).

1:39 AM what is my life

Too sleepy to keep reading so I'll disappoint you all and go sleep now. >_>

etc etc blah stuff blah (aware it may have been a joke in retrospect but w/e)

also i'm going out soon so ask questions while you can

Who would you prefer I used my potion on now that you know what it is?

And whats your reasoning for the proto pick from earlier?

Who would you prefer I used my potion on now that you know what it is?

And whats your reasoning for the proto pick from earlier?

i'd still say one of proto/kay

i gave some reasoning back on d2 that he was being contradictory, lemme dig it up real quick

@Xin'dy I voted near deadline, so hammer or not, it didn't make much difference. Besides, Blitz would've been lynched either way. And I didn't know that the card changing is pretty significant, sorry 'bout that.

@Manix the suppose didn't really mean anything to be honest, just mentioning something I'm not sure of.

@Shinori And I'm still wondering, why did you find scorri scummy on N1?

hey look it finally works

@Manix the suppose didn't really mean anything to be honest, just mentioning something I'm not sure of.

so okay

##Give Paperblade Marine Blue

Maybe it will work since I failed to give it to you last night.

I guess you can kind of take that as part of my claim.

this was today (D3). after the small intermittent talk about potion colors on D2, the claim doesn't exactly come from left field, right? considering no one else is stepping up the the plate, it's a reasonable assumption to think he's probably not lying about his role, right? (also I vouched for his role ability being true from my own role)

so how are you not sure of it, exactly?

##Declare A

Okay whatever let's do it this way.

Everyone pick one of these two targets:

Scorri

Nekorex

Go.

A spellcard has been activated!

All day actions (except Shinori's) that are part of somebody's role are now unusable for the rest of the day.

I forgot to process this until just now. Sorry.

Day 3.2 Votals

Fera (2): Sangyul, kirsche

Objection (2): Bluedoom, Paperblade

Bluedoom (3): Essbee, Objection, NekoRex

Proto (2): Strege, Manix

Manix (1): Kay

Shinori (1): scorri

Not voting (9): Fera, Proto, Liquid Snake, Shinori, Super Serious Gal, Xin'dy, Zeem, BBM

I think we've got around 48 hours left.

Compiled the votals since Prims seems to be busy or something. We've got like a huge amount of people who aren't voting. Kind of annoyed at Fera/ProtoRein/SSG/Zeem for not even being here for enough to vote, but Xinny and particularly Shinori are worse for being here to vote and not doing so.