Gim-Lewis is back,

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

H̶̵̶̘̳̪̮͕̙̩̾͐̐ͣ͟͞ͅe̵̸̗͎̩̱̽ͫ͆͑ͮͨͬͩ̔ͪͫ͛̂̕͠ỷ̢͔͎̺̜̼̅͆ͪ̈́̕ ̶͐͌̑̍ͭ̂ͩ̉̈́̓̀͜͠͏̼̺͓̲̩t̜̤̩̝̳̝̳̳̻͇͙̖ͣͪ̑̏̈ͬ͗ͬ̿̈́̈ͧ͆ͦͪ̀̚ͅh̶̷̼̱̖̜̺͉͙̭̬͍̠̳̦̺̬ͤ̉ͩͬͣ͐̾ͯͨ̈͒͋̐̍ͣ̌͛̍͢͝ͅê̸̶̖̯̱̼͐̓̎ͭ͋̀͡r͒̇̾̆͌̃ͮ͗̊́ͫ͗̌̂̒̆̏̈̿҉͓̪͉̜̮͉̭͉͖̫̣̟͖͖̫̮̗͢͡ȇ̢̛̃̎̈̎͐̊ͣ͆ͣ̈́̽͗̃̕͏̞͍̝̲͚̪͕̪̥̩͇̠̟̞̤̲̯̫͘ ̴̄͐̇ͪ͆ͣͪͯ̉͐ͤ̀͞͏͖̱͓͔̟̞̫̬̟͖͉͚͇̝b̓̇ͦͨ̾ͥͬ̂͏̦̩̳͔͔͇̻̰͍̹̙̫̰̝̘͙̤͖͖̕͢͟o͑͌ͧͬ̃҉̵̡̹͎̞̦͙̟͓ẏ̷̌͗̾ͪͣ͛ͨͬͫͪ҉͉̱̣̼̮̦.̶̨̨͍̤̤̩͖̠̲̝̭̃̊ͭ͋ͬͧͥ̀͠
̷̴̯͕̣̲̭̬̼̦̺̥̲̬͇̉̆̒̑̔͒͑̀̾̚͠ͅ
̨̨̮͖̞͖͕̜͇̫͍̳͉̥̳̙͙̹̙̍͐ͦͪ͗̋ͤ̽̐̽͑́̓͛ͬ̓̍̚͡Ī̡̙͓̪͕̲͗ͬ̿́͜͡ ͙͕̠͔̩̮͈̤͓̣̳̪͖͓̹̟̖ͭ̄͑̾́ͬ̽̅̓͟ͅh̡̢̙͕̞̝̼͈͉̤͉̫̠̙̜͈̪͙͍̙̖ͯ̉̍̐̌͊́̉ͪ͑ͯ͞͝a̸̛̩̞̠̱͗̍̉͒̑͑ͣ̇͛̋ͨ̓̃̐͘͟͜v̶̶̯̙̼͉̫̦̪̲̹͓͎͙̙́̿̍̌̉̐́́̚͘ͅę͕̭̮͋̾̒́͐̐ͦ̏ͦ ̮͉͙͔̼̝̹͚͕̔͗̌ͦ̈͗̉ͩͨͯͨͣ̋̓ͧͧ̐͜͡͡a̶̧̠͎̬̤̫͓͗̈̄ͧ͆͢ ̶̷ͥ́ͮͥ̽͑̀̀̚͏̤͈͖̯̺̺̘ͅb̷͍̯̹̖̱͉̙̪̘̫ͣ́ͬͩ͌̀̇̓͗̃̇̈ͦ͒ͦ̕͞ļ̴̵̵͎̱̤̣̦͖̤̞́̅ͧ̎͟ǫ̴̩̦̲̱̠͆̽͂ͧ̈̑͑͋ͬ͂̈̆̿̂͌ͧ́͜͞w̢̙̻̝̜̰̬̞͇̹̱̯͔̲̌͑̌̌ͤ̿ͦ̇ͨ̐̔̉̾̚d͂͂ͭ͑ͪͥ̋̔ͫ̕͜͏̴͖̭͉̠̯̯̞̻̫̳͉̻͉̰̰̮̠̣a͂ͣ̾̄̎̿͏̝̤̹͎̞̪͍͖͎͓̫͇̘̬̳̜͟r͇̣͙͍̤̮͖̟̻̱̫̼̊ͬͨͤͩ̈́̅͂͐ͪ̌ͭ͛̽ͧ̿̿͂ͣ͝t̷̡̬̯͓̗̺͈̺̠̫̻͔͈͖̮͒ͥ͒̉ͧͭ̔̊ͮͮͤ̄̂̾ͣͬ̃́́͝ ̵̶̨̛̜̱͖̲͚̪̥̼ͫͪ͂ͫ̈́̎̽͗̐̍͝g̡̨̧̞͎̯̤͌̄̃̿̅ͮ̀uͨ͗͆̅̈̉͗̍͛ͭͪ͗̾͌̇́̃̄͞҉̢͎̳̠̪̖͎̹͓̥̭̳̣͓̗͓̳͖̩ͅņ̧̥̥̻̩̯͑̀̀͛͋̅̑ͯ̅ͭ͢͜ ̡̧̝͖̩̻̩͙̣̜͎̖̫͙̻̼̯̝̲ͥ̐̂ͥ̀̂ͬ̏́͊̒́̑̀̐ͧ̒̀h̨̛̽͒ͫ͝͏̪̣̠̟̝͕͍͇̭e͓͙͈͍ͬ͐ͩ͋̋͛ͭ̇̕͜͝͠r̛̟̟̪͇͔ͬͧͬ̔̋ͪ͊ͭ̈́͞e̬̻̰̰̬̦̘̯͓̟̰̬̤̩͓͑ͩͪ̌̆̒̑̑͒̈̎͗͆͛̾́̓̂ͧ́͡,̲̲̜͚ͬ͊̎ͯ͗̉ͫ́̕ ̖̠͍̟͉̳͈̦͈̤̪͑̿ͭͥ͆̕͟͟͡a̶̖̬͈̱̣͎̰ͥ̒̋͆̑ͯ̈̄͒ͦͅn̮̰̠̮̥̱̎̂̓ͧͪ̉ͩ̆ͩ̋ͩͭ̚͝ͅͅd̡̫̺͔͖͙̰̫̉́̐̈̓̍̀̈ͦ͛̄̚͟͢͟͝ ̷̝̼̘̙̹͇̘̪͎̫̼ͬͤ͒̌͒̊ͨ̋͆̉̊ͤ̅͘͘y̴̠̪̼͙̝͍̘͉͎̻̭̞͉̤͙̗̟ͬ̐̅̈ͮͬͯͤͧ̈́̚͘ơ̶͕̥̘̩̠̫̹̲͈͔̳̤͑̽̆ͬ͢͜͡uͧ̀͗͊ͧ̇̐̍͑҉̢̰̞̭̜̰̞̬͎̮̭̜̬̤͝ ̴̄ͦ̈́͆͌͛͌̚͘͝҉̠̩͎̼̞̫͚͖̜͕̼̩͎̲̱̻ͅd̂̌̓̏̍͋̀͏͏̝̹̣̞͖͉͍̺́͘ȯ̶͍̙̘̯͖͖͎͈͔̹̼͔̺͎ͣ̉̆̓̊̑̓̇̃̈́ͫͤ̆͋̉̀͟͜͡n̠͈̦͎̻̞͔̟̟̙̖̪̟̉̍̏̆́́͡͝'̷̵̶̦̗̦̰̯̆̄̿̈ͮ̓̅ͯͭ̓͢͡t̶ͨͣ̈ͮͣ͏̡̛̞̩̲̗̭̬͓̜͙͕̹̠̤͉͖̣͓̣͝ͅ ̯̩̘̜̲̼̮̳͚͎̻͓͈͈̫̪͇̮͕ͪ͌̓ͤ͐͆́ͧͫ̄̃̌̓ͯͮ̕͜͟w̴̞̦̠̻͋ͤ͒ͤ̿̏͛̑̅̿͊̌ͣ̿͘͟͞a̴̧̰̗̠͇̖͚̮̤̎́ͣ͐͒ͨͤͬ̓ͯ̀n͛̐̍ͩ̍ͥ̀̔̎͂ͭ́͝͏̜̩͔̺̯͔̩͓͖̬̦͇͎͎͕t̵̨̨͉̹̳͕͉̻̹̱̣͕͈̫̎͑̌ͧ͋̑͐͂ͧ̿̄̉ͪͥ̋̇͟ ̼̥͚̘͉̺̠̗͕̥̲͔͙̩̫̹̘̖ͭͦͬ̅͆̋͑ͩͧ̍̒͌ͧ̇͂ͦ̊̀͟͡t̛͖̗̻̯̘̣̬͔̹̆ͮͩ̎̉͜o̽ͤ̐̀͋̎͊ͯ̇̒̂́̈́̈́̊͋͆ͣ̀҉͏̘͔͈̲͔̺͞ ̶̷̻̰̪̠̙͉̤̣̥̳͍͙̠̭̙ͩ̐ͩ̓̓̐̌ͭͪ̍͂͊k̛͗̉̾̂̒̐̎ͪ͐̋ͯ̑̏҉̧͉̞̼n̷̸ͬͥ͛̄ͩ͐ͪ̈̿̄̏ͣ̒͏̴̰̝͓̥͖͎̱̪̱̝̹ơ̸̷̡̪̙͖̭̰̟̻̜̙̼͚ͫ̑̈́ͭ̈́͐͂͢w̐͑̇̈́̔̏ͦ̑̓̚͢҉̹̜̹̼̰͉̪̻͜ͅ ̸̨̙̘̜̼͔̪̟͇̟̲̰̙̅̈́̾ͨ̈́̆͢͟w̞̗̼̻͎̩͋͆̿̂ͬ͌́̋̈̓́͟h̸̢͓̫͎̹̮̺͖̭̱̫͎̣ͮͮͦͦ̓̍̆͟ä͎̖̫͙̟̙͕̖̙̗͍̹̈́ͩ̀̊̐͟͜͞tͨ̽̈́ͭ̀̍̍̄̆́̐ͧ͒̓ͣ͑̀͏҉̛̰̰͚͚͜ͅ ͪ̈ͣͧ̇ͣ̄̓̍̓ͫ̂͠͏̧̢͓̖̦͉̠I͗ͭͬͪͤ̆͊ͦ̆̐̀ͨ̚͏̡͔͕̘͙̣̱̙̞̲̟͇̦̙͉̘̪̟̘̮́͘'̨̨̥̟̳͔̤̬̤̆̅ͫ̍̒ͯ̓̂ͤ͋̿ͨ̚͘͟͠m̏ͮ͗ͪ̐͌ͦ͌̉ͮͫ̾̏̚͏̨̲̮͓̼̝͉͖̙̥͔͕̰̱̞̖͍͕̰͟ ̶̸̗͔͈̥͓̦͓̝̩̲͕͈̻̩̘͚̩͈̒̃ͨ̐̂̈́̀̾̄̑̓̓̄ͤ̚ͅg̵ͯͦ́̔̑̕͏̢̠̮̠̦̩͈̺͉̼͕ͅö̢̼̠͎͎̖̦̬̤̭͚̲͉̰̮́͌͆̄̇́̇̈́̌͑̉ͨͣ̌ͥ͊͜͟͞͝î̶̡̧̫͔̪̠͂̋̑ͫ̊̋̈͊̓ͮ̊̔͟ṋ͍̭̠̖̻̉ͣͪͬͨͫ̋ͤ̾ͭ̌ͫ͘͡ģ̵̛̠̘̻̯̬͍͔͈̤̩̰͚ͣͦ̄́̒ͬ̈́ ̸̱̝̜̼̈͂ͣ͛ͣ̚͘ẗ̽́̊͊ͬͤ͑̒ͤ̓͑͊̚͡͏̢̰̜̘̖̙̮̪͖̦̫ỏ̸̡̙̭̻͈̭̩̞͓̳͉ͤ͑ͅ ̡̢̡̲̲̞͖̝̳̺̳̹̜͓̟͕̗͍̔̀̐̅ͯ̉ͥ̎̓̅̇̍̕d̛̪͎̘̩̻̰̫̼̫͂̐͋́̅ͥͫͩ́̏ͬ͒̌̎͐ͅͅo̸̴̫̦͉̘̜̼͒̐͑ͯ́ͥͨ͑̉͘ ̶̶͙͈̣͓̗̲̟͔͖̩ͧ̈̿ͣ͒̈́ͧw̴̛͖̹̯͎̣̫͉͉͓̗͙̲̝̱̻ͤ̓̅͆ͩ̉̄̾ͯ̄̊ͪͭͤ̌ͧ̉̈́ͅi̵̸̷̢͈͎͓̝̣̞̜̖̩͍͓͆̈́̀ͮ͟t̢͋̏̃ͨ̍͐̔̃̾ͦ͐͋͏̵̢̥̣̯̯͖͇̫̠̖̮̹͍̝̲̮̳͙͉h̵̘͔̫̝̖̺̱͇̬̝̬̼͋̃̔ͬ͋ͧ̊ͬ̓ͥ͒̚͡ͅ ̔̈̊͌̅͠҉̷̨̗̪̮̦̮͖͈̝̗͓̝͖̭̺͜ḭ̸̢͕̼̩̮̩̤͖͓̰̺̠͚̓ͬ̒ͥͥ͆̄̍̐̂̉ͭ̿t̷̝̝̮̠̪͚͙͚͙͕̫̘̣̪̩̼͙͓͚̊́̒̓̋̅̒ͮ͂̋̏ͨ̏͊ͦͪ͝.̶̹̺̪̥̑̋̒̂ͯ̔ͬ̋̓̏̂̾̋́ͪ͛͋

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Totally not an evil version of Raven at all.

Edited by Interest

Because I can be here.

You got your three previous topics locked and a temporary suspension for this behavior. What makes you think it's okay to do it again NOW?

So we're supposed to just take this annoyance lying down? I don't think so.

Maybe you haven't realized, but Shadowofchaos does it and he doesn't get these types of responses. Why? Because he's not personally being an asshole, claiming that olivia is canon and all that bullshit. He even makes fun of Olivia himself. You on the other hand are taking this seriously.

It's a fucking game. Get over it.

Don't get baited in.

you are an annoying little man and you probably wear hats and have a neckbeard

stop shitposting memes

I won't, you will.

i think you will find that i, parrhesia, have a far greater chance of dying surrounded by friends, family and grieving wife than you, john 'lissa's husband' smith of In Bed With Lissa, and your rebuttal skims off my back like acid off a mullet