Gim-Lewis is back,

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

Lissa's Husband, can you just, I dunno, go away? Like, leave Serenes Forest forever and never come back?

I'm fine with being TF2 Sniper.

i think you will find that the Sniper character original to Noted FPS Team Fortress II lacks a neckbeard, one of the two (1/2) items in my list

i wonder if he realizes he will actually be banned if he keeps acting like this

does he?

Not sure. I didn't even know you were still active around here either. ;o

(Yes, I know who you are)

i think you will find that the Sniper character original to Noted FPS Team Fortress II lacks a neckbeard, one of the two (1/2) items in my list

I'm sure he can grow one. My genetics make it pretty difficult to grow such a thing anyways. (Nice derail)

Edited by Interest

No, why don't you if you're that bothered?

Because I'm not the one acting like a thirteen year old who can't follow directions, learned nothing from his suspension, and badly needs a spanking.

I'm sure he can grow one. My genetics make it pretty difficult to grow such a thing anyways. (Nice derail)

i apologise for being off-topic in legendary community thread 'Gim-Lewis Is Back'

Need some help with that?

Maybe with detox later.

i apologise for being off-topic in legendary community thread 'Gim-Lewis Is Back'

I actually meant that in a praising manner, but...alright...

Edited by Interest

SOC acts like a twat, yet you still idolise him, but I do something similar to him, and it's suddenly World War III.

You have a girlfriend. Stop cheating on her to try and ride Rey's dick. I know that's a hard concept, but you must stay faithful.

SOC acts like a twat, yet you still idolise him, but I do something similar to him, and it's suddenly World War III.

i think you will find that i do not idolise him and in fact have been known to express hostility in the past

but, like

you're just a cunt

You have a girlfriend. Stop cheating on her to try and ride Rey's dick. I know that's a hard concept, but you must stay faithful.

But Rey is so tempting.

Wow this has a lot of viewers. I guess this is tonight's entertainment.