Sometimes I wish I were a girl just so I could dress myself up in all sorts of cute/hot/sexy stuff.

Raven

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do it anyway

damn whatever society has to say and just do it anyway

(no you definitely do not have a mental problem; taking an interesting in traditionally "feminine" clothing is not a mental problem)

(ever)

That sort of thing is exactly why I HATE being a girl. It's weird to wear that kind of thing, not to mention uncomfortable. I'll stick to Zelda tee shits, thank you very much.

As Excellen (Gyarados) said, at least you have the option to do whatever you please. I'd imagine there's no better feeling than going to some event dressed up all classy as fuck, having everyone look at least twice at you, thinking "hot damn I want some of that tonight."

As a guy, the biggest decision we must make is "tie or dicky bow, and what colour suit?" Next to no room for customisation or uniqueness.

I told you

Satisfy your urges with some kind of dress-up videogame or waifu simulator

I'm debating buying Pokemon X from the Nintendo eShop and starting the game as a girl. That would satisfy these... urges.

do it anyway

damn whatever society has to say and just do it anyway

(no you definitely do not have a mental problem; taking an interesting in traditionally "feminine" clothing is not a mental problem)

(ever)

My cravings for nice feminine clothing do not extend that far, thankfully.

As Excellen (Gyarados) said, at least you have the option to do whatever you please. I'd imagine there's no better feeling than going to some event dressed up all classy as fuck, having everyone look at least twice at you, thinking "hot damn I want some of that tonight."

As a guy, the biggest decision we must make is "tie or dicky bow, and what colour suit?" Next to no room for customisation or uniqueness.

I'm debating buying Pokemon X from the Nintendo eShop and starting the game as a girl. That would satisfy these... urges.

My cravings for nice feminine clothing do not extend that far, thankfully.

I mean it's just kind of expected of you to like that kind of thing if you're a girl. Honestly, if 'genderless' people existed, I would want to be one because of silly stereotyping.

In response to the bold: Play Dragon Quest IX.

While I have little interest in dressing as fancy as men did back in the day, men's clothes these days are still awfully bland. Everything is either black, gray or dark shades of red or blue.

A bit more variation definitely wouldn't hurt.

Edited by BrightBow

Idk man I don't think I'd appreciate it if I had a broader selection to choose from because I don't care about what I wear most of the time anyway.

Although I guess people noticing you more can be cool and uncool at the same time haha.