I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

hmm well I guess i will let refa slide for a bit as iris flipped town so it tells me that refa could have not known that iris could have planned to claim ED2 in scum chat. But how he got that info and why he refuses to tell bugs me a bit. But kopf's frosty vote was awful and he never got to explaining WHY he thought frosty was scum. I have seen him on ip chat too lately so his laziness is kind of bugging me. I really need content from him other then a vague as hell listpost.

Kopflajer what are your scumreads and why? in detail please.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to lynch Wen today, but before I suggest it, did anyone visit me last night? This is actually quite important if I'm going to be asked to claim soon.

Also whenever you get on Darros, you should out your results.

I'm still blocked. Didn't get to preform any action last night. I'm with my sister on my phone now so I can't make a real big post. But I wouldn't disagree with a Wen lunch.

wtf Psych role

okay so

PoE says:
- I'm town
- Shinori and Darros are town
- GP is probably town

scum is between Refa / Poly / Kopf / Cocomon / Elie

I basically can't remember a thing about any of them except that Poly has been gone a lot, Kopf has been lurkscumming, and Elie has been making weak votes on me without much reasoning (as opposed to Kopf's play, which has just been weak all around :P:).
So, Kopf is lurkscumming HARD, Elie is like voteparking and weak content, and Poly and Refa and Cocomon are just kinda unmemorable.

Kopf > Elie ≥ Refa = Poly > Cocomon >> Darros > GP > Shinori > me

I'm still blocked. Didn't get to preform any action last night. I'm with my sister on my phone now so I can't make a real big post. But I wouldn't disagree with a Wen lunch.

this isn't the Meat Thread; please keep that to Serious Discussion.

I don't get why you'd be more willing to lynch GP than Shinori, unless you copped him last night or something.

I don't get why you'd be more willing to lynch GP than Shinori, unless you copped him last night or something.

Shinori is playing nothing like any Scumnori I've ever played with (or seen play), on top of the whole "HI I HAVE NO ROLE ANYMORE," and GP has had overall weak content.

To be fair I'm not really interested in lynching either of them, so it's kinda a moot point.

Shinori, did you receive any info, then? You said you were "told some flavor stuff" in your first post this phase, but what eclipse was told last time was a town number check. . .

I for one would still not even entertain the idea of lynching GP. We need this lynch to go smoothly, and we have a 56% chance of that working. If GP is scum, that's shitty, but if she is town, she would be telling the truth, and it would be a Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad idea to lynch her because it fucks over the rest of the game. Seeing as how both nights have been double kill nights, I have the feeling that we have a SK and 4 mafia, and maybe SK hunting is the best idea. Otherwise we're down 2 more people tonight and if today's a mislynch, we've lost. Problem is: how do we find a SK?

My bad, didn't see that the first time. This unfortunately doesn't clear anyone as town, since the role probably refers to Marth's and he flipped before the information was outed :/

I for one would still not even entertain the idea of lynching GP. We need this lynch to go smoothly, and we have a 56% chance of that working. If GP is scum, that's shitty, but if she is town, she would be telling the truth, and it would be a Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad idea to lynch her because it fucks over the rest of the game. Seeing as how both nights have been double kill nights, I have the feeling that we have a SK and 4 mafia, and maybe SK hunting is the best idea. Otherwise we're down 2 more people tonight and if today's a mislynch, we've lost. Problem is: how do we find a SK?

eclipse said there were eight townies alive at the end of D2, so that now makes five. Since it's potential LYLO rather than MYLO, this probably leaves three mafia and one SK, which would explain the two townie deaths per night.

Also, why do you think SK hunting > mafia hunting right now?

My bad, didn't see that the first time. This unfortunately doesn't clear anyone as town, since the role probably refers to Marth's and he flipped before the information was outed :/

eclipse said there were eight townies alive at the end of D2, so that now makes five. Since it's potential LYLO rather than MYLO, this probably leaves three mafia and one SK, which would explain the two townie deaths per night.

I thought Iris said earlier in the game there were 5 antitown roles in the game? 0 antitown roles have died.

Because if an SK dies, we go from 2 deaths a night to 1, extending our town's life, so to say, so we have more shots at getting mafia members out afterwards.

If those numbers are right then lynching the SK makes it 4/4/0 and we're done anyway unless roles, or it's 4:3:1 with a lynch and still

*pedit Or what GP saidmakes more sense.

Darros you literally can't even hunt for an SK unless you catch some sort of slip or have some role-related information that points a player as an SK

Darros, no offense, but you're kind of bad at math. eclipse said there were 8 townies alive at the beginning of D2, when there were 12 players alive. 12 - 8 = 4. So yeah, there can't be 4 Mafia and 1 SK (unless this SK is a Bulletproof Miller Vigilante). Even if eclipse was lied too, yesterday would have been potential LYLO if that was the case.

i assume the purpose would be to stop that extra kill.

This is probably nitpicky but found interesting that elieson told darros that you cannot speculate about sk unless you have some sort of slip or info that points to sk. I dunno, felt like I got the vibe that elie wanted to stop speculation about sk.

I will state who I feel basically cannot(meaning basically confirmed so don't expect gp and shinori here) be the sk though. Poly: Day 1, two kills, was blocked, Darros: blocked and role destoyed on D1 until further notice, Also was the one who asked for sk rolespec which is not exactly confirmation but why would he ask if he was the sk? I know that I am not the sk. While not exactly hunting for the sk I feel as if this helps narrow down the suspects.

Also wanted to talk about poly. Is it just me or did that last post from him feel really weird, "If I am asked to claim" Why would he think that? Also what did he mean by "before I suggest it". Just felt way to sudden for me. A complete change. Why post this poly?

Darros, no offense, but you're kind of bad at math. eclipse said there were 8 townies alive at the beginning of D2, when there were 12 players alive. 12 - 8 = 4. So yeah, there can't be 4 Mafia and 1 SK (unless this SK is a Bulletproof Miller Vigilante). Even if eclipse was lied too, yesterday would have been potential LYLO if that was the case.

I for sure saw someone, I think Iris, say there were 5 anti town players in the game. I'm gonna have to ISO this later. Aka after work tomorrow.

A 3 person mafia sounds too small for this size game anyway, and a 2 kills/night mafia is OP as fuck

I will state who I feel basically cannot(meaning basically confirmed so don't expect gp and shinori here) be the sk though. Poly: Day 1, two kills, was blocked, Darros: blocked and role destoyed on D1 until further notice, Also was the one who asked for sk rolespec which is not exactly confirmation but why would he ask if he was the sk? I know that I am not the sk. While not exactly hunting for the sk I feel as if this helps narrow down the suspects.

-How is Poly being blocked make him clear? Targeting FFM N1 does not make you town.

-Darros' role was allegedly destroyed, but this doesn't clear him since the permahooker isn't going to claim whether or not they exist, and no one's claimed watcher results.

-And even then, Shinori also claimed perhamhooked so he should be clear to you by the same logic you apply to Darros. But he's not. . .?

And Poly, why do you want to know if anyone visited you? The only reason why I can imagine anyone would want to know that would be to help construct a better fakeclaim.

I for sure saw someone, I think Iris, say there were 5 anti town players in the game. I'm gonna have to ISO this later. Aka after work tomorrow.

Someone left me a message stating that there were 10 townies alive at the beginning of the night; thanks to the kills, it is now eight. Also, I'd appreciate it if BBM would say WHAT in the rules changed, as that's kind of a long list.

for anyone who's forgotten, eclipse is flipped town, and so was probably not lying to us.

i assume the purpose would be to stop that extra kill.

This is probably nitpicky but found interesting that elieson told darros that you cannot speculate about sk unless you have some sort of slip or info that points to sk. I dunno, felt like I got the vibe that elie wanted to stop speculation about sk.

Since you're so apathetic about mafia, any non-killing actions that target you will fail, as you simply won't care that you've been targeted. Of course, you won't be able to shrug off death so easily.

(FFM's flip found here)

I just confirmed with BBM that this means that if someone targeted FFM with their role and performed a factional ability on someone else, only the action that targeted FFM would get blocked. So, don't discount Poly as SK. (this is standard Ascetic, btw)

Also, don't discount Darros, because we don't know exactly what's up with the role destruction.

PEDIT (cut by GP):

~ew responses within quotes ew~

also also, agreed with GP on Poly's actionfishing.

And Poly, why do you want to know if anyone visited you? The only reason why I can imagine anyone would want to know that would be to help construct a better fakeclaim.

No, it's so I can get my damn results.

That's the kink in my role. I don't get my results at night; the people who visit me do. I'm Town Tracker otherwise.