I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW RIGHT

Thankfully, it's just one vote per post, otherwise I'd already be dead.

@Poly If Junko's ability only worked on non town, you'd think he'd have said something earlier. Also I wouldn't have to freaking Control + F every time I make a post.

the only thing that is bugging me about this lynch is that is it just me or does refa always turn super sarcastic when he is about to be lynched as scum.

Pretty sure it's the latter case.

Still backreading.

Since Elie asked for a fullclaim earlier...

I'm SB, the Town Mod Error.

Sadly, role-wise that setup-info crumb is all I can do, and worse, I don't even KNOW how long it will be till I start sending out false information.

As for Euk Vs. Refa...

Refa: Why did you lie about your role? Personally, I'm strongly leaning to lynching you over Euk at this point of time, because your behavior is pretty consistent with your scum-on-the-lynchboard play.

My fellow mod buddy! Nitpick, it wasn't Elieson but Green Poet who asked for the fullclaim.

Also I didn't lie about my role, that's the whole reason there's this 1v1 in the first place. Either Euklyd is lying about having scanned me, or I'm lying about my role.

If someone tells me I contradicted myself there then FUCK YOU I didn't.

because your behavior is pretty consistent with your scum-on-the-lynchboard play.

The last two games where I was scum on the lynchboard, I claimed scum. Just...no...where are you seeing this consistency?

I agree with Refa wrt Wen's meta read; Wen, do you not remember P3 at all, where Refa outright claimed scum before he was lynched?

I feel like that may be a slip on his part, but... eh, idk. Still want to lynch Euk instead.

OKAY SO

Pretty much a Euk and Refa 1v1 right now. Going to ISO both to see what I can find.
But as of right now, I see no reason for scum!Refa to fakeclaim BPV over bomb, as BPV isn't scum-exclusive.

##Vote: Euklyd

Refa has had pretty weak content all game; Green Poet, why are you voting me for "not seeing why Refa would fakeclaim Bomb" when I have no reason to fake a result of him having a BPV as opposed to faking him being a Ninja or a role disabler or something?
Neither of these are great fakes that have ~obvious benefit~; if scum!me wanted to score a town!Refa mislynch, you can bet I would choose to fake a different result than the result I outed, on the other hand, bomb isn't exactly a stellar fake either.
also @Green Poet specifically - it's a terrible idea to have your vote down at all in LYLO if you haven't even gone over ISOs yet.

##Vote: Euklyd

I still find him worse than Refa, but that's me. Both seem scummy, though, and imo this reads like a "who gets to bus who" exchange.

I can see that at this point. Both of you are claiming very scum-sounding roles, and while I'd wait for Junko to fullclaim (I only recall him saying something about a ghost vote or smth?), I'm pretty sure I'll want to lynch either of you today.

Poly what are you even voting me for.
"Euk looks scummier to me" is an easy way for scum to take their buddy's side in a 1v1. At best, it's lazy and lets scum do the same and not get lynched down the line, at worst, it's scum trying to justify not voting for their buddy. Say why you think I'm scummier and Refa townier (skimmed your ISO and it looks like you haven't).
Also rolespec is a Bad Ideaâ„¢, imo; FFM was Ascetic and flipped town; Iris/Bluedoom was a false-advertising Inventor whose "protective" items killed the people who used them. Also if you are going to rolespec, neither Hijacker nor Rolecop are scum-exclusive roles by any means.

Everyone who's voting one way or the other, justify your vote, so that if I'm mislynched today and somehow the game isn't over tomorrow, you can lynch the fuck out of Refa, and then go after the scum who voted for me with poor reasoning.
I don't want to lose this game because town got lazy like they did in fucking Inception - I was part of the problem that game, and I don't want such a loss to happen this time as well.

It's not like we don't have time left in the day; what we don't have are extra chances.

OKAY SO

Refa has had pretty weak content all game;

also @Green Poet specifically - it's a terrible idea to have your vote down at all in LYLO if you haven't even gone over ISOs yet.

Poly what are you even voting me for.

"Euk looks scummier to me" is an easy way for scum to take their buddy's side in a 1v1. At best, it's lazy and lets scum do the same and not get lynched down the line, at worst, it's scum trying to justify not voting for their buddy. Say why you think I'm scummier and Refa townier (skimmed your ISO and it looks like you haven't).

Also rolespec is a Bad Ideaâ„¢, imo; FFM was Ascetic and flipped town; Iris/Bluedoom was a false-advertising Inventor whose "protective" items killed the people who used them. Also if you are going to rolespec, neither Hijacker nor Rolecop are scum-exclusive roles by any means.

Everyone who's voting one way or the other, justify your vote, so that if I'm mislynched today and somehow the game isn't over tomorrow, you can lynch the fuck out of Refa, and then go after the scum who voted for me with poor reasoning.

I don't want to lose this game because town got lazy like they did in fucking Inception - I was part of the problem that game, and I don't want such a loss to happen this time as well.

-It's a bit high of you to complain that MY content has been weak all game

-This isn't a bad point, but I think it's pretty funny how you complain about GP's vote but Junko's is definitely OK. Especially since ONE of us is Hated.

-Who cares about Poly at this point, this is just padding. What would him writing more about us accomplish? If we were scumbuddies, it'd be fuck all.

-Agree with you on the rolespec 100% though.

-Yeah, town won't lose because they're lazy and lynched you. They'll lose because they trusted scum.

Need to consider more things. So first,

##Unvote

Flips

bearclaw - doc

Eury - hooker

FFM - selfguard

Phoenix - omniguard

eclipse - turbolyncher

Iris/Marth - inventor

Claims

Wen - informant (proven by eclipse flip, cleared town by Shinori)

Elieson - neighborizer (proven to eclipse, Shinori and me)

Me - beloved variant

Junko - vote voodoo (proven if Refa flips town)

Euklyd - rolecop

Shinori - JoaT (claimed permahooked after Darros)

Refa - hijacker bomb (proven if Euklyd flips scum)

Poly - tracker variant

Darros - tracker (claimed permahooked, permahooker's existence all but confirmed by Shinori)

To me, Wen, Shinori and Darros clear each other.

I still think Poly is scum; actionfishing still wasn't justified by his results being given to people that visit him. Even with that role, he should've declared it, and then anyone who visited him could've reinforced that they got his results.

And of course either Refa or Euklyd is guaranteed scum. Junko has the scummiest role left, though I've been null/townreading him for most of this game.

On the off-chance that we decide to lynch Refa, he should self-hammer through use of Junko's role.

I'm not going to self-hammer, that would be anti wincon at its finest. Besides, I already have an extra vote on me, you don't need me to prove anything.

I'm not going to self-hammer, that would be anti wincon at its finest. Besides, I already have an extra vote on me, you don't need me to prove anything.

No, if there's a majority that for whatever reasons agrees you should be lynched, it is towards the town's wincon for you to use the phrase and hammer. Otherwise that forces us to hammer you without testing Junko's role, and we'll miss out on information.

We don't know if there's really a ghost vote on you, since you and Junko could be scumbuddies. If you're at L-1 with the alleged ghost vote, and you then say the phrase but don't die, then someone will hammer you, and we'll know to turbo Junko tomorrow.

If you do die, you will have cleared Junko as town and thus provided town with information, furthering town's wincon.

No, if there's a majority that for whatever reasons agrees you should be lynched, it is towards the town's wincon for you to use the phrase and hammer. Otherwise that forces us to hammer you without testing Junko's role, and we'll miss out on information.

We don't know if there's really a ghost vote on you, since you and Junko could be scumbuddies. If you're at L-1 with the alleged ghost vote, and you then say the phrase but don't die, then someone will hammer you, and we'll know to turbo Junko tomorrow.

If you do die, you will have cleared Junko as town and thus provided town with information, furthering town's wincon.

GP, it's Potential LYLO. Town can lose if they don't lynch scum. How would self hammering myself be helping my wincon?

We'll be cleared from being potential scumbuddies when Euklyd flips scum...

No, if I die it will prove that Junko used his role on a townie. I really don't get how that clears him. Also speaking of Junko...

And of course either Refa or Euklyd is guaranteed scum. Junko has the scummiest role left, though I've been null/townreading him for most of this game.

How can you be nullreading the guy? He's been content to leave his vote on me despite me telling him that I'd prefer not to get quickhammered. If that's not scummy, I don't know what is.

Posting on mobile for the first time so I do apologize if grammar turns to crap. First of all poly why would you vote someone for sounding scummuer when it looked like you had a bigger scum read on wen. What made you change? Also failed to respond to my questions regarding darros and your reasons for claiming. claim. Feels very like that you are quickhammer trying. Still had not justified his vote 2nd post.

Unvote , vote poly.

The fact that you are basically discarding wen for someone else without reason. Especially in a 1v1 where it looked like either could get lybched sounds scummy as hell. If you indeed did justify and answered my question tell me though.

Are you seriously asking Poly why he's not voting for confirmed town?

GP, it's Potential LYLO. Town can lose if they don't lynch scum. How would self hammering myself be helping my wincon?

We'll be cleared from being potential scumbuddies when Euklyd flips scum...

No, if I die it will prove that Junko used his role on a townie.

All of this assumes you are town, and none of us can rely on that assumption.

I'm not saying that we should lynch you, just that testing Junko's role for the hammer vote would be more advantageous to town than hammering you conventionally. I don't understand why you're disagreeing with that.

Also. . . why hasn't scum turbo'ed Refa yet? :/

If I wasn't town, why would I go along with your plan?

Probably because two scum is on my wagon already. This further proves my theory that there's a 3 Mafia team and 1 SK.

Okay just to go over a few things. I inspected Kopf, he's inno so yeah he's confirmed town. Because I'm town and yeah gg op we cool.

HOWEVER.

Null

Shinori- Remember Elieson being forgettable? I feel like Shinori was really quite memorable during Day 1 and then dropped off altogether in the following days, which made me unsure of my hard town read. Still, even with that being the case, the fact that he got targeted by some role that stops him from using his actions (which seems like a scum role if there ever was one) makes me feel better about it. Good enough to put him above learning scum, at least!

If I'm null and barely above leaning scum then how is Kopf confirmed town to you?