I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure he did. If you don't like it for whatever reason, you probably should say that.

Poly has done a very good job of saying "hey let's vote for Euk over Refa" without justifying it beyond "I have a townread on Refa and not Euk." That is literally his justification; his post where he outlines his reads is here, his ISO is here, and you can ctrl+F or ⌘F the entire thing in about 2 minutes if you wanna check it yourself.

So, you believe me to be Mafia, do you? Then I have to ask...why earlier when you were trying to catch scum for future phases, did you only have 1 person pegged as a potential scumbuddy for me? Surely you know there must be at least 3 Mafia at this point, right? I really must question your short sightedness.

Scumteam is probably Refa and any two of:

- Poly (for reasons previously mentioned).

- Elieson is staying away from the whole thing and kinda saying things about "oh Refa is kinda scum" but not committing to anything; looks like an easy way to switch to lynching me when push comes to shove.

- Green Poet has been finding a lot of terrible reasons to vote me over Refa (as opposed to Poly's not-even-reasons).

Au contraire, if I was the SK, I would be absolutely against the idea. That would be anti wincon, after all. Mafia on the other hand has been proven to self hammer in past games, so why wouldn't I do it in this game if I was Mafia?

If I was SK, surely Euklyd would have mentioned something about that with his claimed Rolecop...why would he lie about it?

Junko unvoted me.

SK's kills are factional abilities, and so wouldn't show up on scans (just like the mafia kill). I already asked.

- Elieson is staying away from the whole thing and kinda saying things about "oh Refa is kinda scum" but not committing to anything; looks like an easy way to switch to lynching me when push comes to shove.

- Green Poet has been finding a lot of terrible reasons to vote me over Refa (as opposed to Poly's not-even-reasons).

Are you not considering roles at all?

wait what, who voted you?

This sounds like a terribly artificial reaction. I mean, you're the voodoo, and you don't recognize the phrase?

After Refa's most recent use of the voodoo phrase. . . if Refa was scum and Junko was town, scum would have hammered Refa by now. If Refa and Junko are both scum, well, scumchat's probably facepalming right about now.

yeah I want poly's thoughts on all his scumreads and why in more detail. His euklyd vote certainly doesn't hold up now since I really doubt you can call euklyd and refa's behaviour scumbussing at this point.

@Euklyd - okay, I think I see what you mean? You're saying that Refa would have to lie for you to have a nightkill, so we should lynch him regardless of what you are, right?

Nope. I'm saying that any speculation about "Euklyd knows about the BPV because he shot Refa and Refa didn't die" is predicated on Refa having lied about being a bomb and not having a BPV. Bombs don't dodge death; they take the killer with them.

Also Euklyd never replied to Junko's points. Such pro, obvious town.

I did, actually. I agree with the second sentiment, though. 8)

If refa was sk and had the power to redirect kills doesn't that seem a bit op. He could take out two targets of choice each night if he wanted to.

I could do that as Mafia too, considering there is an SK!

Scum has had redirectors and bus drivers and shit for a long time; it's a pretty standard mafia role, and wouldn't be out of place on an SK either.

Shinori's point about Refa knowing that there'll be a tomorrow is a good one; town should sheep.

Are you not considering roles at all?

Scarlet was a scum!neighborizer in Big NOCers recently; they can definitely work out.

Your role is as-yet unproven, and your behavior wrt the Refa lynch has me suspicious.

We've had a town ascetic flip; we've had a town misleading-inventor-where-most-items-kill-their-users flip. I've already said how useful I believe rolespec to be this game (and in general).

After Refa's most recent use of the voodoo phrase. . . if Refa was scum and Junko was town, scum would have hammered Refa by now. If Refa and Junko are both scum, well, scumchat's probably facepalming right about now.

This is such WIFOM.

If Wen states that he explicitly wants to vote Refa, Refa should say the word now. And then:

Refa dies by voodoo and flips mafia ---> Euklyd is clear

Refa dies by voodoo and flips town ----> turbo Euklyd D4 if we get there

Refa dies by voodoo and flips SK ------> no one is 100% clear, but Euklyd is significantly less likely to be mafia

Refa dies but voodoo is fake ------------> turbo Junko D4

Shinori's point about Refa knowing that there'll be a tomorrow is a good one; town should sheep.

Doesn't seem like a definite scumslip, since it's "potential" LYLO, after all. But yes, that is a pretty suspicious choice of wording.

okay Junko needs I fucking stop

I apparently am not allowed to do anything but type out long-ass responses to Junko (there's others who are bugging me but Junko's practically death tunnelling me so fuck him most of all).

You want a vote that works to your agenda? Fine.

##Unvote

##Vote: Polydeuces

My claim is legit, but fuck if I'm bothering with this anymore. BBM, SB, I'm sorry for the shit play, but tbh I've never been so frustrated over a mafia game before.

Also sorry to my fellow townies for this. Again, I'm just so legitly pissed that certain people feel the need to try and pester me every fucking reply they make and I'm so not in the mood for it.

I'd rather get modkilled than get turboed by some chump whose done nothing this entire game only to scum side at the last second.

If refa was sk and had the power to redirect kills doesn't that seem a bit op. He could take out two targets of choice each night if he wanted to.

If Refa=Redirector SK, then he could only score two kills if he redirected a mafia killer. You say it like it's a really easy thing to happen, but assuming that no one knows much of anything by N1 and half of the time, N2 (and since this game's antitown flips are stellar), it's a stretch to say a bit op, when it's more like extremely unreliant at best

Scumteam is probably Refa and any two of:

- Poly (for reasons previously mentioned).

SK's kills are factional abilities, and so wouldn't show up on scans (just like the mafia kill). I already asked.

Not really, on me anyway. I already explained that you and darros are switching places on my reads chart, and if GP isn't town, then she should win MVP right now.

And your Junko read is still absolute middling?

If Wen states that he explicitly wants to vote Refa, Refa should say the word now.

I think Refa already said the word. He just bitched about it a few posts ago (though, without Votals displaying it as such, we have no way to prove it I guess).

There's 17 hours in phase, and in case it isn't obvious, I'm all aboard a Refa lynch. Refa's role is imbalanced with all the proven kills already, and the flails and sarcasm aren't making me feel any better about him. I've had my fill of reading, meaning that I haven't really had much change in my thoughts over the past 12 hours wrt reads.

If Refa=Redirector SK, then he could only score two kills if he redirected a mafia killer. You say it like it's a really easy thing to happen, but assuming that no one knows much of anything by N1 and half of the time, N2 (and since this game's antitown flips are stellar), it's a stretch to say a bit op, when it's more like extremely unreliant at best

Not really, on me anyway. I already explained that you and darros are switching places on my reads chart, and if GP isn't town, then she should win MVP right now.

And your Junko read is still absolute middling?

I think Refa already said the word. He just bitched about it a few posts ago (though, without Votals displaying it as such, we have no way to prove it I guess).

There's 17 hours in phase, and in case it isn't obvious, I'm all aboard a Refa lynch. Refa's role is imbalanced with all the proven kills already, and the flails and sarcasm aren't making me feel any better about him. I've had my fill of reading, meaning that I haven't really had much change in my thoughts over the past 12 hours wrt reads.

uh so why aren't you voting him? You literally just said that you were okay with a refa lynch, so why aren't you voting him? You had your fill of reading you say so it feels like you have nothing left to discuss. Why get someone else to the dirty work. Is it because if refa flips town you won't get the blame cast on you?

uh so why aren't you voting him? You literally just said that you were okay with a refa lynch, so why aren't you voting him?

Junko. . . do you still not understand that we are not hammering Refa with a vote so that we can test your role?

This

"I am willing to vote Refa."

means "we have reached the majority that would be needed to lynch Refa, so he should say the word now."

uh so why aren't you voting him? You literally just said that you were okay with a refa lynch, so why aren't you voting him? You had your fill of reading you say so it feels like you have nothing left to discuss. Why get someone else to the dirty work. Is it because if refa flips town you won't get the blame cast on you?

Because there's 7 other players besides myself and Refa who might not be comfortable with their reads and may have more information they want to dig for before continuing?

I'm basically saying: I will hammer if nobody objects

Shinori Euklyd Elieson

Alive

You can thank me later, town. I'm still pretty miffed.

Oh and I targeted Shinori n2 fyi he prolly used iris' item

You said you were Nonconseq though and Idled N2

Hosts online or no?

You said you were Nonconseq though and Idled N2

He's either WIFOMing through the roof, or he's waiting for his flip to clarify what it means. If he flips something that would allow him to act N2, we turbo Euklyd tomorrow.

You already know I'm the SK. Oh yeah, Euklyd lied about his rolecop too but not in the way I said earlier.