I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

-It's a bit high of you to complain that MY content has been weak all game

Euklyd- As far as reads based purely on content go, Euklyd's my strongest town one. After D1, his play has improved pretty dramatically and there's nothing I have any particular issues with (although obviously I don't agree with him on everything).

That's quite the turnaround.

Like just what.

-This isn't a bad point, but I think it's pretty funny how you complain about GP's vote but Junko's is definitely OK. Especially since ONE of us is Hated.

Didn't I already address Cocomon's vote?

Cocomon why are you throwing around prodvotes at potential LYLO?

HOWEVER votes on Refa are FMPOV votes on confirmed scum, so I'm not too bothered by it. One scum at a time, and right now, Refa, you are That Scum.

-Who cares about Poly at this point, this is just padding. What would him writing more about us accomplish? If we were scumbuddies, it'd be fuck all.

I care about Poly because every vote on me is a vote that's not going towards lynching scum, and every vote that's not justified is a vote that doesn't tell us anything tomorrow.

Also, I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the top of this post in case you missed it, because what.

>"Euklyd is my strongest townread based on content"

>"Euklyd has super weak content"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite the turnaround.

Like just what.

Didn't I already address Cocomon's vote?

Also, I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the top of this post in case you missed it, because what.

>"Euklyd is my strongest townread based on content"

>"Euklyd has super weak content"

No, it's not. You were my strongest town read based on content. Obviously that wouldn't include myself...

Oh, my bad on that one.

Where did I say that you had super weak content? Way to put words in my mouth.

Okay just to go over a few things. I inspected Kopf, he's inno so yeah he's confirmed town. Because I'm town and yeah gg op we cool.

If I'm null and barely above leaning scum then how is Kopf confirmed town to you?

If you were scum, you'd announce an INNO on Euklyd and get me lynched. Duh.

And yes, if the implications weren't clear from that last statement, I AM implying that I'm the best content producer who's not dead. ##comeatmebro

If you were scum, you'd announce an INNO on Euklyd and get me lynched. Duh.

Well, Shinori claimed one post before Euklyd did. If they were scumbuddies, you'd think they would coordinate that sort of thing.

This game hurts my brain.

There isn't enough out in the open to safely determine whom between Euklyd and Refa is scum.

Looking elsewhere, Poly and Junko are the two relatively un-confirmed people left over. What're everyone's thoughts on those two?

This whole thing just annoys the hell out of me because it's like so obvious to me that Euklyd's lying scum and yet I'm the only one who is being repeatedly berated to clarify on my points. Like it's telling that the only person who is commenting on Euklyd's post walls is ME, the person being lynched.

Junko's most likely scum, Poly could be scum but I'm not as sure about that one.

It's a kill bomb. If it was a lynch bomb, I would've mentioned it a long time ago.

Riddle me this, Shinori.

I'm still a bit more comfortable with the Refa lynch. I'd rather not lose our only cop.

Why would you rather have a Role Cop than a Hijacker? Let's say that the chances of either me or Euklyd being scum are 50/50, hypothetically speaking. Hijacker is the only claimed role which can divert kills, while Rolecop can scan roles after everyone's already claimed. Considering that there are two antitown kills floating about, my role should have much more benefit overall than Euklyd's, wouldn't you say?

Posting on mobile for the first time so I do apologize if grammar turns to crap. First of all poly why would you vote someone for sounding scummuer when it looked like you had a bigger scum read on wen. What made you change? Also failed to respond to my questions regarding darros and your reasons for claiming. claim. Feels very like that you are quickhammer trying. Still had not justified his vote 2nd post.

Unvote , vote poly.

The fact that you are basically discarding wen for someone else without reason. Especially in a 1v1 where it looked like either could get lybched sounds scummy as hell. If you indeed did justify and answered my question tell me though.

We're not lynching Poly today - we're lynching Refa. Try again.

Also. . . why hasn't scum turbo'ed Refa yet? :/

Because he's scum.

Scum would definitely want a town Bomb out of the way, especially if he were a Hijacker as well; town!Refa would be drawing a lot more votes than are currently on him.

No, it's not. You were my strongest town read based on content. Obviously that wouldn't include myself...

Oh, my bad on that one.

Where did I say that you had super weak content? Way to put words in my mouth.

I said you had weak content, and you said in effect "you're one to talk" - this strongly implies that I have weak content.

This is backtracking imo, and backtracking hard.

And yes, if the implications weren't clear from that last statement, I AM implying that I'm the best content producer who's not dead. ##comeatmebro

You have the highest number of posts, and very little content contained in them. You produce the most content, not the best.

People should reread stuff; Refa's play has been pretty scummy, and you'd see that if you went through his ISO.

Because he's scum.

Scum would definitely want a town Bomb out of the way, especially if he were a Hijacker as well; town!Refa would be drawing a lot more votes than are currently on him.

I said you had weak content, and you said in effect "you're one to talk" - this strongly implies that I have weak content.

You have the highest number of posts, and very little content contained in them. You produce the most content, not the best.

People should reread stuff; Refa's play has been pretty scummy, and you'd see that if you went through his ISO.

-I have more faith in town than that.

-Lolwhat. "Refa is scum because he'd get more votes as town". Your logic just baffles me.

-Did I say that, or are you putting more words in my mouth? Again? Because I believe I originally said "that's rather high of you".

-Nope.

-If I was indeed scummy, you wouldn't be asking other people to ISO for you, you'd be doing it yourself.

Do you say this because you think Poly's town, or because you think that an investigation on Refa is worth more than Poly's scummy content?

Because he's scum.

Fair point.

Content-based townreads are irrelevant when you start a role-based 1v1.

This is subjective.

Whoever received Iris' medkit should claim so.

I got the train ticket last night, and didn't mention it till now in the hopes of drawing claims.

^^Agree with you on the claim.

It's not a fair point for the same reason that I am currently not being quickhammered. There's likely to be only 3 members of the Mafia and 1 SK. If the Mafia is too obvious about their intentions, then they will not win.

Also if I was part of a 4-man Mafia, then Euklyd would be dead by now. So we can safely discount that possibility.

akwbdbjzbajkbzvwjkbzkj

##Vote: Polydeuces

Because honestly having to decide in this situation sucks.
Will be back within an hour.

;/

We have a one. Versus. One. One of us IS DEFINITELY SCUM (spoiler alert: it's Refa).
Look at Refa's ISO. Look at mine. Make a choice. It sounds like you're voting Poly just because you don't want to have to decide between us.

Like, what's the benefit of lynching anyone besides Refa or myself? I mean, you didn't even make a case on Poly wtf.
Seriously; explain to me why you would ignore the 1v1 and vote someone else instead.

cut by stuff...

-Lolwhat. "Refa is scum because he'd get more votes as town". Your logic just baffles me.
-Did I say that, or are you putting more words in my mouth? Again? Because I believe I originally said "that's rather high of you".
-If I was indeed scummy, you wouldn't be asking other people to ISO for you, you'd be doing it yourself.

- It makes complete sense, and there's no simpler way to explain it. I'm not interested in explaining it to confirmed scum either.
- You definitely said it; I quoted the post where you did. If you'd like to offer an alternative explanation, please, do so.
- You're suggesting that I go over your entire ISO and list each post as either content or non-content (or something similar)? And even then, people ought to read it themselves, since you'll just disagree with me again.

Whoever received Iris' medkit should claim so.
I got the train ticket last night, and didn't mention it till now in the hopes of drawing claims.

[sidenote] Please stop responding to things within quotes. I've already said this, and I will mention it again in postgame. [/sidenote]

- I think that a 1v1 is a better way to hit scum than a caseless Poly vote.
- It's still possible to get reads, and I haven't seen them from most people.

- Yes it's subjective; part of the thing about subjectivity is that everyone gets to have their own opinions, and you're discounting your own.

Also I did not receive the "medkit."

Yeah, I don't really get why people are voting Poly either. Or attempting too, in Junko's case. I doubt that actually qualified considering it didn't have the proper syntax.

Have you considered the possibility that the medkit was already used? Because if it was, then your suggestion would only end up helping scum in the end.

Regardless, I don't particularly care if someone has it and doesn't claim today; but tomorrow, there better be one.

If it turns out noone has the medkit tommorow, then there are two possibilities:

1) The owner was nightkilled.

2) Scum used it. The fact that there weren't 3 scum kills on that day can be attributed to scum being blocked, which would greatly increase the chances of catching them.

I would have preferred to remove some of the uncertainty in the air by having everyone claim today, but whatever. I guess we'll just have to deal with it.

oh yeah forgot that shinori got kopf as innocent XD. But my point still stands, what is his reason for voting euklyd? His reason is both are claiming scummy roles which makes no sense because rolecop and highjacker are not scum exclusive. Feels way to much like trying to quickhammer especially in potential lylo where everything matters. if you got any other scumreads say them at least.

Poly also never answered what he thought about darros's claim as well. Poly what are your thoughts on darros's claim? And again failed to answer my questions as well regarding darros being on his town list as well as regarding the reasons for claiming. Poly had posted several posts earlier so it makes me wonder why would he ignore these questions.