Batmafia!!! Game Over

Mitsuki

Ugh

You'll get what you get from me based on the quality of your avatar. Since all of you have shit quality avatars, you'll all get shit quality from me. It's really hard to formulate words when you all have such irritating avatars to look at.

I'll say this; I don't think TG is that versed in mafia to think of a claim so bad that it'd match her newly chosen avatar in terms of low tier quality.

plus it's Finals time for me and even with my suavetastic choiec in picking stylish avatars, I struggle to perform well on politics tests in english class

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mancer's logic behind his Tiny vote is objectively wrong (whereas while I don't agree with GP's read, I can at least get where she's coming from) and shows that he's just scrambling to get a lynch on the other wagon (honestly, I'd be way less bothered if his vote was just "not me over me" because FHPOV he's confirmed town). Case in point, he's never actually responded to either mine or LG's cases despite repeated prodding.

Baldrick, fair enough how Tiny would benefit from waffling as scum. I don't remember Tiny ever having cased Clarinets or having him on her lynch priority though, so it's kind of obvious why she'd be reluctant to vote him.

Dreamer, why aren't you voting? Deadline is in a bit less than six hours.

I'll say this; I don't think TG is that versed in mafia to think of a claim so bad that it'd match her newly chosen avatar in terms of low tier quality.

What does this even mean?

Apart from Green Poet's cases which I agree with, there's also the fact that Tiny Goddess's night one result would have proved that I was scum going on the kill in addition to my claim that I was roleblocked. Think about it: She watched Proto and got the result that Clarinets (and only Clarinets) visited Proto. This means that the protection role from Clarinets was not the role that stopped the night one mafia kill. Rather, it would be the flipped roleblocker (Proto) that stopped the kill so whoever got roleblocked would have to be scum going on the night kill and failing. I'm surprised that she did not bring up her night one result when I claimed to be roleblocked. Also, I agree with Green Poet regarding the fact that Tiny Goddess's claim failed to bring anything new to the table.

assumes too many things. townblocker is a possibility, BP is a possibility. that is also not the most intuitive leap of logic to make.

also why would she need to bring up her supposed N1 result if nobody knew Proto's role, given that you said you were roleblocked on N2? ... actually, why would you wait until N2 to say you were roleblocked?

would sheep your sheep on GP's reasoning tho

I'm... not sure what you're trying to grasp at here. There are plenty of other roles that might've stopped the kill. Plus, Proto's role has the ability to roleblock two players at a time. I'm still unsure what you're trying to say in this part as if you were scum. This doesn't prove that you were at all so..???

nope, go reread proto's PM again. his first action is a prime, his 2nd is a roleblock/kill

The problem I have with Tiny is that I do agree with Refa that it's the general style of posting that made her a target more than anything. Would not have been a strong supporter of a lynch until the JoAT claim like urghhhhh if I am scum trying to clear myself that is the #1 thing I would do.

---

1. Is that to two significant figures? Do you mind showing me your calculations?

2. Do you still think that was serious? Consolidation is when you stop developed your reads and try to reach a majority. How do you reconcile that with my recent posts?

3. Missing the context of the posts. TG hadn't posted a defense at the time of the nothing post, the next post I responded to her defence, she responded to that post so I asked some more questions.

In any case, this is a forum, not a real-time chat, so what's wrong with asking a lot of questions?

4. Tiny has been my biggest scumread since before Clarinets was even lynched, so that's a misinterpretation.

5. It doesn't make me more confident in the lynch, but it doesn't make me want to lynch anyone else more. Should I switch to a lesser scumread, or stop voting, just because her defence isn't terrible?

I also don't see what's wrong with my reason. Town should be talkative because they know the lynch is unjustified. Scum would be more worried about making a slip or contradicting their earlier reads.

numbers added to make it easier to respond

1. you know what i mean

2. Was I supposed to assume it wasn't serious and you were jokevoting on D3, or did you have nothing else to say?

3. yeah upon rereading i'll give this

4. ?

You said here that you "(hadn't) formed any solid reads", gave a rather firm vote on Clarinets, then swapped over to Tiny when Clarinets claimed Doc. If you had a scumread on her at that point, why not provide reasons for it when we thought we needed to agree on a lynch in like 1 hour?

5. "there's nothing wrong with it but it's more guarded than I"d expect town to be in this situation" can be paraphrased to "I'm keeping my vote on Tiny because, though her defence is fine, she's being more defensive than town should be" (and if this sounds like a misrep then fuck me). Was your strongest scumread (at the time) based solely on Tiny's defensive nature in her posts? Hell, you even said slightly later that "I guess there's less scum intent in (Tiny's) D3 play".

(rofl i just realised i sheeped refa's exact reasoning oops)

---

i'm actually so confused right now? like before tiny's claim i was fairly convinced that baldrick was opportunistic scum trying to go for the easiest lynch in town!tiny. but apparently after tiny's claim baldrick thinks tiny is more townish and i think tiny is more scummy and like ???????????????????????????????

like i still think baldrick is scummy for tunneling tiny BUT if tiny is scum herself then baldrick probably is town (unless that's some hardcore dedication to bussing your teammate)

fuck

---

Um, I wouldn't know if Izhuark visited me (he didn't target me with the fruit vendor thing either). I got two PR's (which at the time I assumed to be from Izhuark, but apparently not) and a message, nothing more nothing less.

Okay, this is the first thing that bothers me about you. Why were you content to make a passive case on Baldrick? Your actual elaboration itself is good (I'd sheep it) but I don't get why you didn't make it until you were called out.

Huh. I interpreted your interactions with Izhuark on D2 as him having visited you and giving you the post restriction. My bad then.

i was out from 7am to about 9-10pm and i was prepping for an exam so yeah no time

---

Dreamer... confuses me. Pretty much no solid view on Tiny (aside from Tiny's hesitance to claim, which IMO can be explained by Tiny not wanting to claim if it was unnecessary. Or it could be stalling for a scum teammate to feed her a claim lelelelelelelel idk). The only other thing is this,

I understand what people mean by saying that she only gives null reads. And i believe that they are right about that. However, it is the exact same reason that Clarinets was lynched. And because he was a town, I think that the argument “null reads” is not very important anymore.

which is a reason to defend Tiny, albeit a poor one (in fact, it's the exact opposite of the standard argument, which she admits, but that does not make targeting people for null reads a poor choice).

idfk

---

The people all voting Mancer are aware that he is the announcer, correct? Scum!Announcer isn't out of the question, admittedly.

---

I don't think I'll be awake for deadline (it's exactly at 6am). Will try but sleep is important sorry

---

i feel a bit more ok with a Tiny lynch but not amazingly for it. Mancer could go too and I wouldn't be against it.

What does this even mean?

If you changed your avatar to something like this, it'd be both better after Euk santa hat's it, and explain my how I feel about a lot of things right now

d0ece482cd.jpg

I know you got problems... hell, we all do. But you gotta understand that there ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on, till we get to the end of the line.

Since i realised that i’m not going to make the deadline, i’m going to do just this.

Mancer: His last post and theorie was based on way to many “if” things and i spended way to much time to try to understand it. Honestly, I don’t think i still understand it. He was also a little bit to eager to vote for Tiny, but i don’t think that that is a necessarly bad thing. I think he is just scared to get lynched and that he realised that a solo-case on Super Knight isn’t going to help him either.

Also, i really start to believe Sniper. Scum!sniper would make a very dangerous move by protecting a obviously scum!Mancer. I don’t see a reason why a Scum!sniper would take the high-risk of getting them both killed and there is still no counter-claim for a tracker.

Conclusion: I still believe he is a town. I made that decision a while ago an that isn’t changed. Honestly, I’m currently at a point were i don’t think that it will ever change.

Tiny Godess: Green Poet’s case on you is so good. And your rol claim isn’t going to give us a lot of information either. And. Yeah. My “null reads” is the best i can think of to not vote for you. But i still believe in the high change that you’re town. And on this moment, i think that that is still stronger than the high change that you’re a scum.

So. I’m just going to do this. Should i vote for Tiny even though i do not truly believe that she is scum and i will feel bad about it anyway? Or should i not vote and being annoying?

Mancer: His last post and theorie was based on way to many “if” things and i spended way to much time to try to understand it. Honestly, I don’t think i still understand it. He was also a little bit to eager to vote for Tiny, but i don’t think that that is a necessarly bad thing. I think he is just scared to get lynched and that he realised that a solo-case on Super Knight isn’t going to help him either.

Also, i really start to believe Sniper. Scum!sniper would make a very dangerous move by protecting a obviously scum!Mancer. I don’t see a reason why a Scum!sniper would take the high-risk of getting them both killed and there is still no counter-claim for a tracker.

Conclusion: I still believe he is a town. I made that decision a while ago an that isn’t changed. Honestly, I’m currently at a point were i don’t think that it will ever change.

Tiny Godess: Green Poet’s case on you is so good. And your rol claim isn’t going to give us a lot of information either. And. Yeah. My “null reads” is the best i can think of to not vote for you. But i still believe in the high change that you’re town. And on this moment, i think that that is still stronger than the high change that you’re a scum.

So. I’m just going to do this. Should i vote for Tiny even though i do not truly believe that she is scum and i will feel bad about it anyway? Or should i not vote and being annoying?

I don't believe Mancer and Sniper are scum together either, but Sniper's results don't clear Mancer even if Sniper is town. If anything, they incriminate him considering that Mancer claimed to have been roleblocked on a NK night (and he had to have claimed this with his role, otherwise people would have asked why he didn't make an announcement on N1).

If you're townreading both of them, you should just vote the one that has a higher chance of flipping scum. No lynching would be stupid because there's literally no other way that town can get rid of scum.

##Vote: Mancer

I still believe he's really opportunistic on my wagon for like not any reason at all and his case is still based on too many "If A happened then B should have happened." I also didn't have a vote in which people are already mad about but I'm scumreading him and I'm afraid I might get killed so...

fuck it

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

Quick list of thoughts:

A synopsis of Mancer's ISO is more or less "tunnel Gaius"

Between a scumread on a new player and a scumread on someone who's played several SF games before, the latter should be more solid

Mancer also has more interactions that will be valuable to read into postflip

Would rather mislynch announcer than joat

I feel like town!Mancer would have tried to contribute something in particular with his announcer role

Dreamer posting her vote simultaneously with TG just now makes me convinced that they cannot both be scum

@TinyGoddess

Why are you afraid that you would be killed? You should only be concerned about changing your avatar.

@GreenPoet

Your avatar looks awfully curious. You should change it to something that looks like it might agree with the legitimacy of a town unprovable JoAT rather than a proven announcer

Does everybody think that Mancer should change his avatar to a tombstone over TG at this point? I honestly don't but I'm not following this game all that heavily until either all of your avatars get updated for the better or something else improves my quality of life

##Unvote

##Vote Mancer

##Vote Mancer

If TG flips scum, look at Baldrick.

I also have mod confirmed info that Green Poet is town, make this of what you will.

I'll be gone awhile sorry all.

Explain (I know you're busy but I'd be cool with just a sentence or a link to a post at this point)? You haven't had a scumread on Baldrick all game, so I don't really get this associative read.

Don't think you needed to out that but at least it'll be obvious who Tiny should decoy.

@TinyGoddess

Why are you afraid that you would be killed? You should only be concerned about changing your avatar.

@GreenPoet

Your avatar looks awfully curious. You should change it to something that looks like it might agree with the legitimacy of a town unprovable JoAT rather than a proven announcer.

Man, now I have no idea what word avatar is supposed to replace considering the context of your post.

What's your beef with GP?

Also not exactly sure what your second post was supposed to answer.

Wow that didn't make much sense I guess but I'm just compelled to bitch about TG's avatar so i guess i just did it out of reflex.

It's not a beef it's a question; or rather, a request to have GP change her avatar to something that can answer my [what's essentially a question]. A picture is worth a thousand words, you know.