Which character are you mostly like and why?

The title say's it all.

Just something that I have done on the FE group of facebook so if you guys want feel free to post thanks.

I'd say I'm a Mix of Colm and Pelleas just because I do act mostly arrogant like Colm <_< its no coincidence and I do act just like Pelleas as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I took a quiz on which PoR character I'm most like and got Soren. That would make sense because I'm a very quiet person and am not that social, so I also have... not one, but just a very few friends. :( The only difference is that I'm not honest with everything that's on my mind. I'm not sure about a strategist either.

... I am talkative on here though...

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be one of those Just and Scholarly types of characters--some screams Ulysses (Bastian) for one reason or another.

Just curious, why do you always refer to names by their japanese name then put the translation in parentheses?

I'm like Soren and Ike's son (although I don't think they're gay for each other, I'm just using that as an example)

Because I'm not social and I'm quiet and I don't really like people (like Soren)

Like Ike I say whatever I mean and I hate stuck-up people. Also I have a sense of justice...

I've got...

no use for extra manners and a sense of blind justice, like Ike

Ranulf's laziness, sarcasm, and dislike of flying/heights

A little bit of overconfidence, like Edward (I think he's a trumpet player, 'cuz we're all like that)

Lethe's temper/ annoyability

Janaff's vision (20/10, I kid you not)

Mist's wish to keep lives from being lost.

A very small bit of Soren's social issues (I hate talking to most people outside the internet)

Unlike most of the cast of Fire Emblem, I don't have family issues, though. LOL.

Just curious, why do you always refer to names by their japanese name then put the translation in parentheses?

Because those were the names I used when I played the game. In Japanese. When American finally got their translated version, it was appalling that over 85% of the names were localized in senses not even coherent.

In other words--I like the JAP names better, I use them more, and they almost always fit the person moreso than their made up counterparts.

I would have to say Rath for me. I'm really reserved in person and only talk if I actually have something to say. As I said somewhere else I have never been too good at evaluating myself like this...but thats about as close as I think I get.

• 4 months later...