GameXplain Streaming Revelations

stahl_gaius_fan

Access to both Armouries and Staff Stores. Cool

Chapter 6: Into The Ground

Chapter 7: Unspeakable World

Don't tell me you're suprised in revelations you have both stores? :P

Don't tell me you're suprised in revelations you have both stores? :P

It's more, since

both royal sibling/families basically say "Fuckoff, Corrin's a traitor", I'm surprised that anybody was willing to come and work at the retail stores in your imaginary kingdom.

Interesting. So Touma is Valla and Shenmei is Arete. I like Shenmei's name change since it fits more with the Nohrian theme since she is suposed to be Queen Nohr II. As for Touma->Valla, it's okay. I see the reference to Vallhala, but I would have liked to see it stay Touma (I don't know why though, I suppose just because I am used to it).

Valla is definitely better than Touma, IMO. Don't feel particularly strongly about Arete, though I like that it fits Nohr more. I didn't notice a lot of localization changes other than Azura emoting more during her exposition dump, which definitely helps her character, and more family drama over Corrin picking neither side.

I'm kinda amused by the "Shenmei -> Arete" choice since "arete" is a sorta old-fashioned word for "earring" in Spanish.

"Valla" sounds good, but I don't really care atm.

Actually, I think its for the Greek Virtue

Edited by tuvarkz

Wait Azura has a Bronze Lance? I thought it was a Naginata? Or is this some kind of scam or what?

She always have Bronze i think. : o

It's more, since

both royal sibling/families basically say "Fuckoff, Corrin's a traitor", I'm surprised that anybody was willing to come and work at the retail stores in your imaginary kingdom.

You can think that way XD

AZura = Sonic canon

Gotta go fast!

Neat but I can't watch it since I don't want to be spoiled about Revelation as much as I can.

So Shenmei is now Arete and Touma is now Valla? Cool. Arete (moral virtue) and can mean "virtue", "excellence", and/or "excellence of any kind", or "moral virtue". I don't know if this has anything to do with her character and they just chosen a random name for her.

It's kinda obvious what Valla is meant to reference.

I also first thought of the spanish word "arete" before the greek one. The meaning of the name itself is pretty neat and I believe it fits her. Felicia's battle lines are growing on me for the most part, but i can't get used to her "waaaaah?" yet

(I laughed a bit when the player said "oh, you finish each other's lines now? that's cute" to Xander/Ryouma at the beginning of the stream)

Edited by soranauta

I also first thought of the spanish word "arete" before the greek one. The meaning of the name itself is pretty neat and I believe it fits her. Felicia's battle lines are growing on me for the most part, but i can't get used to her "waaaaah?" yet

(I laughed a bit when the player said "oh, you finish each other's lines now? that's cute" to Xander/Ryouma at the beginning of the stream)

Yeah, i can't belive but for me is the same. I like when she says "you didn't expected that, did'ya?!" somehow. xD

I wish more competent FE players were streaming early copies. GameExplains dudes are great, but they are quite honestly not FE players.

We'd have had more to see if they didn't dillydally on one enemy for like 20 minutes.