Laguz untransformed

CT075

Seriously, read the description. My friend got Tibarn on his top five by punching people. I busted my gut laughing. On a not-so-related topic, has anyone gotten a heron on their top five? Without hacking?

You get a Heron on your top five by basically getting 0 kills with everyone else, or just getting kills with five people and getting them to get into a lot of battles. I don't think anyone here is insane, no.

You get a Heron on your top five by basically getting 0 kills with everyone else, or just getting kills with five people and getting them to get into a lot of battles. I don't think anyone here is insane, no.

Get them into a battle vs. a Bishop. The herons have godly RES if you level them.

Edited by Camtech075

Oh, I have been proven wrong.

Is it even possible to make only four people kill in this game, though? Or you can get a lot of people to kill and get all of them killed right...?

In which case, you don't have to be insane. Just trying to prove a point, lol.

Edited by Nathan Graves

I saw a video where the top five had (I think) all three herons, Gareth, and Nasir, though Lehran might've replaced one. Magic cards ftw.

I thought s/he hacked! I had no idea that the herons could use the magic cards, but it makes sense.

I forgot about the magic cards...

I don't really play as laguz (except the royals when I need to) and if I did, I wouldn't put them up against anything while untransformed. They're so weak and will die pretty easily. Though there are some people who use Volug untransformed + resolve in 3-6. It would take way too long just to get an untransformed laguz to be MVP.

I don't really play as laguz (except the royals when I need to) and if I did, I wouldn't put them up against anything while untransformed. They're so weak and will die pretty easily. Though there are some people who use Volug untransformed + resolve in 3-6. It would take way too long just to get an untransformed laguz to be MVP.

Tibarn... XD He will kill people by punching them w/o any special skills. I've done it. He killed a General after Nephs did 26 damage.

I had Captain Falcon paawnch a whole lot of people (and feral ones) on my second playthrough, before endgame. I did transform him and let him kill after that, but I think he ended up as my fifth MVP had more to do with the falcon punching.

Also, I tried to have Volug kickbox 3-6 with beatfoe+Resolve. Didn't quite go as planned.

I've had Skrimir be godly before. I gave him wrath, kept Resolve on him, and gave him Blossom and paragon. When his HP was low enough, he would dodge everything, and double everyone. And more often than not, he would critical.

Of course, I haven't had them on top teir before, but I'd imagine that it's somewhat possible.

Tibarn has overkilld attack power while untransformed. Caineghis sounds good in theory, but in the chapters with a ton of higher leveled enemies I think most wound transform him.

Tibarn has overkilld attack power while untransformed. Caineghis sounds good in theory, but in the chapters with a ton of higher leveled enemies I think most wound transform him.

Most would transform Tibarn too.

Naesala's probably a good candidate for this, since he has the highest speed for all the Laguz. So he'll be able to double. He's not exactly strong, but if you get his weapon level to SS, he'll be sure to be helpful.

I saw a video where the top five had (I think) all three herons, Gareth, and Nasir, though Lehran might've replaced one. Magic cards ftw.

Herons can't use magic cards. I tried to see if Reyson could do anything with the Spectre Card and nothing happened.

Edited by dondon151

Herons can't use magic cards. I tried to see if Reyson could do anything with the Spectre Card and nothing happened.

Yes you can. It's an item though. You have to use it as an item.

What Lyle said. I've had my herons get kills myself. It's actually an awesome way to raise them because they get a ton of experience for a kill.

What Lyle said. I've had my herons get kills myself. It's actually an awesome way to raise them because they get a ton of experience for a kill.

The conditions are never right for me. And I usually sell all my magic cards. Ecept for the Daemon card you get in the desert. That I give to my heron, as a last resort if I need to kill someone. Which I usually don't need to do in the endgame.

But I might try using magic cards more often. Cept I'm almost done with my final runthrough of RD for now.

• 2 weeks later...