Which obscure characters or NPCs would you like to see in FEH? Bonus: What kit would they have?

DefyingFates

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

My bad, and thank you! It would be cool to see someone use two swords again, wouldn't it?

Well it hasn't just been Altina doing that, we've had plenty of those ninja banners where characters dual wield. Though, yes, very much yes, if Hartmut gets in the game I hope he's dual wielding.

5 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Well it hasn't just been Altina doing that, we've had plenty of those ninja banners where characters dual wield. Though, yes, very much yes, if Hartmut gets in the game I hope he's dual wielding.

I was referring to someone wielding two different/ already established weapons, but I should have been clearer, my bad! I'm curious how a Binding Blade * Echesachs would even function since Altina just had two identical DC weapons. Would Hartmut get DC too, but also Dragon effectiveness and a Res boost?

Yes, I know something that plain is a few years out of date even by inheritable weapon standards.

Edited by DefyingFates

21 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I was referring to someone wielding two different/ already established weapons, but I should have been clearer, my bad! I'm curious how a Binding Blade * Echesachs would even function since Altina just had two identical DC weapons. Would Hartmut get DC too, but also Dragon effectiveness and a Res boost?

Yes, I know something that plain is a few years out of date even by inheritable weapon standards.

He gets the mercy effect on dragons making him entirely incapable of killing them.

What about Rigel and Zofia? Those could be interesting Mythic chatacters. Also, Rinea is technically alt exclusive, so they could put Rinea and Nuibaba on a banner, plus the inevitable female ascended character (the monkey's paw says ascended Catria) to pull Echoes through one more banner.

12 minutes ago, Aedan7479 said:

What about Rigel and Zofia? Those could be interesting Mythic chatacters. Also, Rinea is technically alt exclusive, so they could put Rinea and Nuibaba on a banner, plus the inevitable female ascended character (the monkey's paw says ascended Catria) to pull Echoes through one more banner.

Uh. You've just reminded me how literally every character in Shadows of Valentia's cast has a cool over class and they chose Celica as ascended instead >.>

Aimee

She'd be a dagger user. A dagger with skill like giving lull of follow up to an adjacent unit etc

Daisy 

Another dagger unit. This time she would have a perfect dagger and super speed and defense (since she flees in the games)

Natalie

A good staff unit, in a horse or pegasus, since she cant walk. 

Marisha 

Make her a colourless tome. There's enough staff in Archanea. So I think Yuliya and Marisha should be perfect tomes. 

Bors 

Make him a far save armor, there's not much armors in Binding Blade. His hair is too beautiful to be ignored. 

Artemis 

A mythical Artemis in th same banner with Anri would be quite cool. Pretty much like they did with Formotiis and Gotoh. 

Granye

I can see her being another staff unit, but they can give her a dagger/knife as well, since It fits a civilian.  I just want her, in honestly, regardless of weapon. 

Randall

That would be quite cool having the Cipher characters in Valentia banner. The one I want the most is Randall. 

There's some more that were mentioned like Jake and Almedha. And some that are obscure just because they are in Thracia: Xavier, Robert, Lara and Amalda. 

Edited by genesis

9 hours ago, genesis said:

Marisha 

Make her a colourless tome. There's enough staff in Archanea. So I think Yuliya and Marisha should be perfect tomes. 

True we have a lot of staff users in Archanea, but there is still one thing missing that Marisha could make use of, which is Hammerne. Not sure how it would actually work since durability doesn't exist, but it's a classic Fire Emblem item and a prf for Marisha in her game (did they even bother to give Lena the ability to use it?), so I'd like to see it represented.

22 hours ago, Jotari said:

True we have a lot of staff users in Archanea, but there is still one thing missing that Marisha could make use of, which is Hammerne.

Maybe an ability that refreshes the heal target or auto charges their special? The bit in bold reminded me that F!Maria's staff is essentially Aum, so thanks for that!

On 10/28/2023 at 2:03 PM, genesis said:

That would be quite cool having the Cipher characters in Valentia banner. The one I want the most is Randall. 

Honestly, the Cipher characters would be worth a thread all on their own, considering we had seven by the time the game ended. I'd love to see all of them someday!

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Maybe an ability that refreshes the heal target or auto charges their special? The bit in bold reminded me that F!Maria's staff is essentially Aum, so thanks for that!

It's actually more based on how Medeus can eat her to stop himself from dying. Though if we do get Aum some day it'll probably work quite similarly, maybe only without the HP drain.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Honestly, the Cipher characters would be worth a thread all on their own, considering we had seven by the time the game ended. I'd love to see all of them someday!

I thought there were eight. The four that got into Shadows of Valentia and the four who didn't. *Looks up* yeah, aside from the Valentian quartet there's Poe, Valjean, Niamh and Alice.

Edited by Jotari

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

It's actually more based on how Medeus can eat her to stop himself from dying. Though if we do get Aum some day it'll probably work quite similarly, maybe only without the HP drain.

Thanks for the correction!

And also: that's messed up.

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

I thought there were eight. The four that got into Shadows of Valentia and the four who didn't. *Looks up* yeah, aside from the Valentian quartet there's Poe, Valjean, Niamh and Alice.

I forgot about Poe, thanks! So yeah, we could get two full banners out of the Cipher cast if we wanted!