Wait, this isn't the nursing home!

Ernivus of Celephaïs

Hey there, how you doin'? I'm Ernivus, and I'm definetly not here just to gather TMS fans to perform a blood ritual so we may get a sequel, nope, definetly not. When I'm not comitting arsen until Warren and Arlen make it to FEH I like to blast metal on my headphones until I can no longer hear my own thoughts and sometimes I do like reading. I'm an Awakening child but since I played DS Archanea I like to meme on the 3DS era of Awakatechoes blandness. Before the Switch days I rewrote the plot of Fates because I was so mad with it, it was unreal and having played 3H I might do the same for it because damn shorty, four campaigns (+ the DLC  one) and only one is half decent? That's rough buddy. Maybe I'll even redo my own Fates redo if I'm in the mood but I've got my own novels to write and stuff to translate. I've got scorching hot takes but I won't risk a ban so soon, so for now just know that Engage is peak and saved my interest in the franchise. God bless Colgate dragon, the ATLUS RPG with a faint scent of FE thrown in and the english fan translation of New Mystery of the Emblem for holding me up as a fan. Right now the only FEtubers I can stand are BigKlingy and the crop of FEHtubers that make life easy as a former whale turned F2P peasant, so ask me about my heavily-invested old units that spit on the meta (pls don't I just like to build my faves and use characters I hate as sacrificial skill fodder). Nobody likes my mental pairings, I'm very comfy since I moved into the vtuber rabbithole and it's very cozy over here but I swear I'm not a weeb I just like big anime chests, I was dangerously close to calling this account WarrenGaming/LuthierSuperiority/ChurchOfPandreo/BoucheronSweep and one day I might have a Nel dakimakura.

So if anyone wants a shady uncle figure or someone to discuss metal, old books, horror movies, 80's testosterone-filled action movies, the alternative japanese rock/metal scene, strange games or lovecraftian eldritch horrors beyond our understanding I'm yer dude, dude. Just please be gentle with the frail old man, my bones are not very strong, but my muscles do want extreme violence. More posts coming from me once I figure out what the hell to post here since I'm nostalgic of very old internet forums.

3 hours ago, Ernivus of Celephaïs said:

Hey there, how you doin'? I'm Ernivus, and I'm definetly not here just to gather TMS fans to perform a blood ritual so we may get a sequel, nope, definetly not.

If you'd said Berwick, people would have gladly volunteered and you could've started your own FE-villain cult.

I've got my own novels to write and stuff to translate.

Neato. What are your languages?

swear I'm not a weeb I just like big anime chests

press-x-to-doubt-la-noire.jpg

BoucheronSweep

Never mind, that checks out.

This was probably one of the single greatest introductions I have ever read. Welcome to the forest!

7 hours ago, Ernivus of Celephaïs said:

More posts coming from me once I figure out what the hell to post here since I'm nostalgic of very old internet forums.

Old? This site is only about as old as Radiant Dawn, so it has it's driver's license!

I fully expect to see Arlen within the next two Archanea banners....but Warren...he's...uh...better hope one he performed really well for one of the staff working on the game or something.

22 hours ago, Ernivus of Celephaïs said:

Hey there, how you doin'? I'm Ernivus, and I'm definetly not here just to gather TMS fans to perform a blood ritual so we may get a sequel, nope, definetly not. When I'm not comitting arsen until Warren and Arlen make it to FEH I like to blast metal on my headphones until I can no longer hear my own thoughts and sometimes I do like reading. I'm an Awakening child but since I played DS Archanea I like to meme on the 3DS era of Awakatechoes blandness. Before the Switch days I rewrote the plot of Fates because I was so mad with it, it was unreal and having played 3H I might do the same for it because damn shorty, four campaigns (+ the DLC  one) and only one is half decent? That's rough buddy. Maybe I'll even redo my own Fates redo if I'm in the mood but I've got my own novels to write and stuff to translate. I've got scorching hot takes but I won't risk a ban so soon, so for now just know that Engage is peak and saved my interest in the franchise. God bless Colgate dragon, the ATLUS RPG with a faint scent of FE thrown in and the english fan translation of New Mystery of the Emblem for holding me up as a fan. Right now the only FEtubers I can stand are BigKlingy and the crop of FEHtubers that make life easy as a former whale turned F2P peasant, so ask me about my heavily-invested old units that spit on the meta (pls don't I just like to build my faves and use characters I hate as sacrificial skill fodder). Nobody likes my mental pairings, I'm very comfy since I moved into the vtuber rabbithole and it's very cozy over here but I swear I'm not a weeb I just like big anime chests, I was dangerously close to calling this account WarrenGaming/LuthierSuperiority/ChurchOfPandreo/BoucheronSweep and one day I might have a Nel dakimakura.

So if anyone wants a shady uncle figure or someone to discuss metal, old books, horror movies, 80's testosterone-filled action movies, the alternative japanese rock/metal scene, strange games or lovecraftian eldritch horrors beyond our understanding I'm yer dude, dude. Just please be gentle with the frail old man, my bones are not very strong, but my muscles do want extreme violence. More posts coming from me once I figure out what the hell to post here since I'm nostalgic of very old internet forums.

Nice you meet you! hope your weekend is going well 

21 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

If you'd said Berwick, people would have gladly volunteered and you could've started your own FE-villain cult.

Aw shucks, guess I picked the wrong game then.

21 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Neato. What are your languages?

Spanish. Makes it easier to convey flowery stuff and gross detail in scenes of blood and gore.

17 hours ago, indigoasis said:

This was probably one of the single greatest introductions I have ever read. Welcome to the forest!

Thank you! I'd be shameful for a writer to have a sad and brief one-liner as an introduction.

17 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Old? This site is only about as old as Radiant Dawn, so it has it's driver's license!

Yes, but I was referring to other forums I used to lurk in when I was a youngling, it's just my first time making it to the heron forest.

6 hours ago, Jotari said:

I fully expect to see Arlen within the next two Archanea banners....but Warren...he's...uh...better hope one he performed really well for one of the staff working on the game or something.

I hope so, brother. I want Arlen to have his own exclusive Thoron so I can have pretty much a male version of Miriel in my barracks. And I mean... if they gave us a good Fir (even if it's an alt), a Lucia that isn't just a meme (Parity do be silly on the player's side) and a Citrinne with an actual speed stat then maybe we can get a semi-functional Warren that longs for the forest. My precious blonde loner horse bow man needs to make it in, been voting for him in almost every CYL.

3 hours ago, LadyGrima said:

Nice you meet you! hope your weekend is going well

Thanks! Been going fine so far thanks to recent musical discoveries!

On 11/10/2023 at 3:15 PM, Ernivus of Celephaïs said:

“Frail old man” huh? How old are ya? 

At 48 I hail from the dinosaur age of VGs compared to what most of the young bucks around here know. Doesn’t mean a working man cant still enjoy himself and play em in his spare time

Welcome aboard 😎

4 hours ago, Ernivus of Celephaïs said:

Aw shucks, guess I picked the wrong game then.

Spanish. Makes it easier to convey flowery stuff and gross detail in scenes of blood and gore.

Thank you! I'd be shameful for a writer to have a sad and brief one-liner as an introduction.

Yes, but I was referring to other forums I used to lurk in when I was a youngling, it's just my first time making it to the heron forest.

I hope so, brother. I want Arlen to have his own exclusive Thoron so I can have pretty much a male version of Miriel in my barracks. And I mean... if they gave us a good Fir (even if it's an alt), a Lucia that isn't just a meme (Parity do be silly on the player's side) and a Citrinne with an actual speed stat then maybe we can get a semi-functional Warren that longs for the forest. My precious blonde loner horse bow man needs to make it in, been voting for him in almost every CYL.

Thanks! Been going fine so far thanks to recent musical discoveries!

I have all the data for Choose Your Legends compiled and Warren is the sixth least popular Archanean character on average, ahead of Roberto, Malledus, Reiden, Frost and Dice (which just goes to show how being in a game not localized hurts ones popularity). Arlen's popularity is a lot more middling, and he was among the the most popular characters not in the game in the most recent CYL.