FEH's Event Schedule (Januany - February 2024).

We got a new calendar, with all the events for Januany and early February 2024.

4jLhqoW.png D6YlXUx.png

The amount of Ephemera 1 predicted for this month is 890, but the amount could be higher because of the 7th Anniversary Celebration.

7th Anniversary Celebration begins on January 30th instead of the usual February 2nd, so expect Feh Channel earlier than usual.

Hall of Forms Revival are the Archanean Young Heroes (Marth, Caeda, Merric) and Female Kris. Skill available on that event are all skills from the game's release up to Mythic Gullveig & Kvasir's banner. The next HoF batches for voting are:

• Three Houses: Summer Dorothea, Summer Ingrid, Summer Sylvain, Summer Lorenz
  • Echoes: Valentian Catria, Valentine Rudolf, Dancer Rinea, Python
  • Genealogy: Dancer lachesis, Dancer Eldigan, Dancer Ethlyn, Fallen Julia
  • Thracia: Sara, Ronan, Asbel, Kempf

Forging Bonds Revival are the 2023's Fallen Heroes (Chrom, Maria, Anankos and Female Byleth). The next FB batches for voting are:

• New Heroes & Rearmed Tana
  • New Heroes & Rearmed Ingrid
  • New Heroes & Mythic Heiðr
  • Rearmed Eitr & Rearmed Alcryst

Choose Your Legends 8 voting phase should begin around the middle of January, with A Hero Rises voting phase beginning around around the Anniversary Celebration.

Limited Hero Battles are schedule to begin on January 15th. The maps are as follow:

Spoiler
  • Legendary Lyn - w/ Echoes units
  • GHB Arion - w/ Heroes units (no dancer allowed)
  • Legendary Lilina - w/ Fates units
  • BHB Fjorm & Nifl - w/ Binding Blade units (no dancer allowed)
  • Legendary Alear - w/ Engage units (prediciton, since the current data goes until a day before)

Edited by Diovani Bressan

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

so expect Feh Channel earlier than usual.

PLEASE give us better Skill Inheritance... It'll be nice to maybe get Eitr at last but that's the only thing I'm looking forward to this month.

Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't have burned almost all my orbs trying (and failing yet again) to get New Years Gunnthra. (I like the ice katana and ice roses.) At least I finally got New Years Fjorm (and 2 more copies of New Years Hrid) though. I'm nervous that the next Special Heroes lineup might have someone I really want, though, seeing as it's closer than I realized... (It's only a week away or something like that.) Well, I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I come to it.

55 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm really hoping the Mythic Hero is Athos.

Why not Athos and Nergal?

This is what we're looking at for this month's returning Legendaries & Mythics:

Red: Hinoka [2nd most recently added]
Blue: Veyle [most recently added]
Green: Thorr
Colorless: Micaiah, Ash, Elimine

Athos could be a Blue Tome unit while Nergal would (obviously) be a Red Tome unit. At the very least, I'm expecting this to be another double Mythic banner with that many (six) vacant slots.

Meanwhile, the February Legendary banner may only have two vacant slots (if none of the ten returning Legendaries & Mythics appear on the 7th Anniversary Hero Fest).

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Why not Athos and Nergal?

This is what we're looking at for this month's returning Legendaries & Mythics:

Red: Hinoka [2nd most recently added]
Blue: Veyle [most recently added]
Green: Thorr
Colorless: Micaiah, Ash, Elimine

Athos could be a Blue Tome unit while Nergal would (obviously) be a Red Tome unit. At the very least, I'm expecting this to be another double Mythic banner with that many (six) vacant slots.

Meanwhile, the February Legendary banner may only have two vacant slots (if none of the ten returning Legendaries & Mythics appear on the 7th Anniversary Hero Fest).

That would be even more ideal and I'd really, really, really like that, but I'm trying not to hype myself up too much. Heroes has disappointed me far too often with these things, haha.

But...yes. Athos and Nergal together would be the absolute best scenario. I'd love that.

Oh I had forgotten about the january seasonal banner (remembered it as it being just the New Year one).