What tracks you want added to the Concert Hall?

I'm want for them to add Tinny's theme from FE4, also the main themes for the feh books (I think some already are on the concert hall, but not the ones I want).

Not sure if I'm the only person that cares about what tracks are on the Concert Hall or not, but anyway, hope someone shares my excitement each time they add new tracks.

Serenity from Echoes has been added a while ago. I think my top other choices are A Gentle Breeze, and Scales of the Goddess; both from Three Houses

I really want With Pride in Your Heart and Undiscovered Horizons from Echoes (I'm annoyed the hall only has the Gaiden version of both, and I feel the latter is less likely due to already being there as a semi-random map theme). Would also love some more versions of the FE theme, particularly the Cipher theme (from Echoes) and (kinda stretching here) a shortened instrumental of the one from the Flower of Enchantment album like what they did with the FEH Theme from Premium Arrange I.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 4:16 AM, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

I do! Let's see...Verdane Castle Town, Beloved One, Camping in Solm, etc. There's a couple of songs that play in story and Tempest Trial events that I really liked. Those are the big ones for me at the moment.

Yeah! I'd love Beloved one! And I want the songs that play on Feh too, no clue why they don't add these. It'd be specially awesome to have that metal theme from book III playing as my castle theme. "Writhe" too, they made a whole music clip for that AND THE SONG NEVER PLAYS ON THE GAME OR WAS ADDED IN ANY WAY! At least book V's remix theme was included on the concert hall but why didn't they put Writhe too?

On 2/2/2024 at 4:31 AM, indigoasis said:

I'd throw in Music Box from FE4, but that one would be way too calm, so Watery Music Box from Fates would probably work better.

just add water

"Forseti the wind warrior" is the same song as Music Box (it's easier to notice if you speed up Music Box to 1,25x), but not being played in a music boxey tune, so they could add this one if they saw Music Box as too calm.

I also want them to add: Arvis theme, End of Despair from FE4, any version of Theme of Love (can even be the Heroes one), Guinivere's theme, more Gaiden songs because I love how they sound, Verdane army, Adean theme, the boss theme of FE6 that plays during Narcian's battle (I still don't know the name of it but I'll find out someday...), refreshing themes from the dancers would be nice but they're pretty short so idk how that'd work, The A rank ending theme of FE4,, any rcruitment themes, Idunn's theme, the Vs Medeus theme from FE1, the final boss theme from FE7.

Sure there's more too but I think that's enough of a list for now lol.