Ashera has 13 lives

Florete

This person kills Ashera 12 times and then with Ike all in a single turn. There are 10 triangle attacks, as well as Caineghis and Tibarn 2-rounding her and the dragons four rounding her. Like the video of defeating her in one turn, this is crazy.

I always enjoy leopold/nitrodon/vykan12-style video's, and this is obviously no exception. The best part was Sigrun of all people one-rounding her.

Edited by Mekkah

I always enjoy leopold/nitrodon/vykan12-style video's, and this is obviously no exception. The best part was Sigrun of all people one-rounding her.

Well, then again, she did have the triangle attack on her side, so it's not too much of a biggie, really. But her triangle attack was obviously the weakest, and without that Brave Lance that she got blessed there would have been no way she could have one-rounded Ashera, even with the Triangle Attack. This guy really knows how to plan things. :D

Confirmed Triangle Attack the most Broken Feature in a FE Game... (However it didn't Work on Ashard, Yes I tried)
No, it's not. >_>

I'm pretty sure you have to go out of your way, not only with which units you use, but your entire formation if you want to successfully pull one off. And it's just a critical, so what if it bypasses Mantle?

You don't see TAKE ALL THE POWER I HAVE and all that, just Ike missing like everyone else would. The game checks if he would hit, and if that's the case, it plays the cutscene.

I've actually had Ike miss after the cutscene played. It was pretty funny, definitely a WTF moment for me. He hit her on the second attack.

If he hits her on the second attack, the cutscene appears. But if he doesn't, it won't appear.

I remember a PT in which Ike missed and died from the counterattack, and the cutscene wasn't played. And I didn't save, damn it. ;__;

Lol awesome

I wonder what if ike misses the last hit?

If you miss the last hit, you don't get the cutscene where Yune is all 'take my power'.

I remember that when my Ike battled Ashera he had a 41 percent chance of hitting her, so I got plenty of that. I eventually had to resort to battlesave abuse just so I could kill Ashera.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

If you miss the last hit, you don't get the cutscene where Yune is all 'take my power'.

I remember that when my Ike battled Ashera he had a 41 percent chance of hitting her, so I got plenty of that. I eventually had to resort to battlesave abuse just so I could kill Ashera.

That happened to me too. It was annoying cause I used up everyone else's turns so that's all I could do to finish the game. I'm surprised that his hit is so low against Ashera when he's got 40 max skill. Maybe his lack of luck balances that out?

That happened to me too. It was annoying cause I used up everyone else's turns so that's all I could do to finish the game. I'm surprised that his hit is so low against Ashera when he's got 40 max skill. Maybe his lack of luck balances that out?

Not getting accuracy from supports doesn't help either. And my Ike always tends to be at bottom biorythm when I have him attack Ashera....But yes, lack of Luck is the biggest factor. Luck = underrated stat.

Not getting accuracy from supports doesn't help either. And my Ike always tends to be at bottom biorythm when I have him attack Ashera....But yes, lack of Luck is the biggest factor. Luck = underrated stat.

Agreed. After all, the main complaint about Stefan in Path of Radiance is his horrifically low luck.