Secret Santa.

Emeraldfox

Yeah, I'm doing one of those in my Theater Arts class. The thing is.. I have to get the girl who I think is attractive something(you pick the names from a hat). *sigh* I was thinking of getting her a pair of white gloves.(she has a white scarf) Or a teddy bear with some chocolate. :x I don't even know still...

Post pics of yourself and I'll be the judge of whether she'll like you back or not =D

Regardless, it would depend on what sort of boyfriend she had if she did have one. Get her the teddy bear and chocolate if she's single, or get her the gloves if she has a boyfriend.

Post pics of yourself and I'll be the judge of whether she'll like you back or not =D

But girls like personality and junk; they said so.

I would skip on the gloves and just give her the damn teddy bear and chocolates. I'm not good at the gifts and when Christmas rolled around some time ago and I had to pick something, I chose some earrings and a small purse. I'd thought she would accept them out of pure formality, but she seemed to genuinely like them and I was surprised to find used them both frequently.

Yeah, I'm doing one of those in my Theater Arts class. The thing is.. I have to get the girl who I think is attractive something(you pick the names from a hat). *sigh* I was thinking of getting her a pair of white gloves.(she has a white scarf) Or a teddy bear with some chocolate. :x I don't even know still...

I'd go with the gloves. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see stuffed animals as being a good choice, as most people will have grown out of them around the end of Elementary school. Of course, using personal knowledge and judgement can clear things up. On the other hand, items of clothing that will always (or frequently) be used are win. When we were going out, my girlfriend gave me some sandals, and I still think of her frequently due to wearing them, and the associations they have, even though we've long since broke up. Similarly I really enjoy a scarf I got from a friend, and use it a lot, and think of her when I do. If you can get nice, quality, matching gloves, I'd say that's the best choice, period.

Also, re-usable gifts >> consumables. Chocolates are only good until you've eaten them, at which point, you no longer have them. :( Consumables should only be supplementary to re-usables, IMHO. (NB: I realize this is exactly what you've suggested, as the teddy bear is re-usable, but still felt the point was important enough to clarify.)