GIRLZ

DeSu

<.<

>.>

Ok. So girls. They're there n stuff. Just wondering how many of you are actually ok/good at interacting with girls. NOT FLAMING ANYONE, this is a legit question. I'm quite the womanizer myself. Actually, I have very few male friends outside of the "Masu n' Friends".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be the most disgusting topic on this forum, I can already tell.

Trust me. I foresee it becoming closed very quickly.

Edited by Lettuce!

I'm fine with interacting with girls. I find myself scared of being surrounded by big white guys (no joke), since I'm Asian. Like... how I was at dinner the other night...

The assortiments of girls at my disposal are nothing worth talking to to begin with. I don't actually hang out with people a lot, but I'd rather wait a bit longer before I start consorting with them.

So in other words, you don't?

Edited by Wander

Yep. Like this morning:

Her: Hello, Mibs.

Me: Hello, Mibbit.

Other her: What? Is that like, a Mibs frog?

Me: Whatever.

*seconds later*

Me: .....

Another her: There's no class, silly!

Me: Oh, well I feel like an idiot.

*seconds later*

Her again: Mibs.

Me: Woman.

Her: Mibs.

First two were ones I didn't like, third was an emo.

Yep. Like this morning:

Her: Hello, Mibs.

Me: Hello, Mibbit.

Other her: What? Is that like, a Mibs frog?

Me: Whatever.

*seconds later*

Me: .....

Another her: There's no class, silly!

Me: Oh, well I feel like an idiot.

*seconds later*

Her again: Mibs.

Me: Woman.

Her: Mibs.

First two were ones I didn't like, third was an emo.

... The hell are you talkin' about?

So in other words, you don't?

I do talk to them, if necessary or when they adress me for small talk (in which case, I don't let on to anything).

But since they're still stuck in the phase of uncontrollable giggling fits and general infantile blegh, I'd rather avoid them. Then again, I do that with most people. Maybe the only difference is that the only interesting people I've met so far are guys.

Avoiding is rather hard when you're in a class with nothing but seven girls, though.

depends on the situation and the place, here where I live right now, fuck the women who live here, they're all slut. If I still lived back where I used to, then I was much better along with the girls as well

depends on the situation and the place, here where I live right now, fuck the women who live here, they're all slut. If I still lived back where I used to, then I was much better along with the girls as well

Umm... No. I Live in the same place as you. You just choose to hang around stupid girls like Amanda Ross.

Girls are a lie. They don't exist. Pr0n is just a big government conspiracy to keep nerds from hacking into the FBI. They're messing with our brains. Get over it guys--it's all fiction. Like Santa Claus. Or the election process.

Edited by Admrial Daala

Girls are a lie. They don't exist. Pr0n is just a big government conspiracy to keep nerds from hacking into the FBI. They're messing with our brains. Get over it guys--it's all fiction. Like Santa Claus. Or the election process.

SANTA.

IS.

FUCKING.

REAL.

My mummy told me so :mellow:

Umm... No. I Live in the same place as you. You just choose to hang around stupid girls like Amanda Ross.

most of the girls you know live around where you live, not in burke, some girls aren't but almost all of them ARE, and even amanda ross isn't stupid, she is actually smart

No, my name is Mark. Mibs is an annoying nickname.

I think I understand why Destiny Hero is the way he is. Ah, the poor, traumatised child...

What is this "Girl" you speak of? Where do I download it?
Pr0n is just a big government conspiracy to keep nerds from hacking into the FBI. They're messing with our brains.

BE ABOVE THE INFLUENCE! JUST SAY "NO"!

Edited by Admrial Daala

I talk with them just fine. I may not have a girlfriend yet (can't find any I want), but I'm much better with girls than my brother! They actually talk to me in a friendly manner!