Is it me or the cards are tricky

Zanarkin

Ok so i battle saved to give my fiona a silver lance with 22 hit, trying to get a freaking goddes card.

Unfortunately, after restartarting over and over it was the same card over and over.

is it my game or is this just how the game is.

Discuss

The cards don't actually depend on which one you pick. It depends on which COIN you pick. Whether those coins change depending on what order you pick them in, is something I'd like to know.

But you should try picking a different coin.

IF you don't have any other coins, then you're shit outta luck.

I don't know if what Lyle said is exactly true, but it's the right idea. The card you choose means nothing, as the bonus you get is predetermined, thus restarting won't help anything. Neither will advancing to the next chapter. I haven't tried selling coins, but I doubt that would work.

What about a BEXP level up prior? Like, doing it once, restarting, BEXP level up then doing it again.

Since that has nothing to do with forging or coins, I highly doubt it would change anything, but it's worth a shot.

selling coins has no effect whatsoever

i guess that the effects are placed in some sort of list, and when you sell a coin, it removes it from the end and not the top, making you get the same effect even if you sell all the coins except one.

So something happened to me when I was forging. I forged a bunch of weapons in the base before endgame and the vine wasn't one of the cards that could be picked. During the battle preparation for endgame, I forged a few more weapons and the vine was there as one of the cards. Is that normal or did I just get really lucky not to have the vine as one of the cards?

So something happened to me when I was forging. I forged a bunch of weapons in the base before endgame and the vine wasn't one of the cards that could be picked. During the battle preparation for endgame, I forged a few more weapons and the vine was there as one of the cards. Is that normal or did I just get really lucky not to have the vine as one of the cards?

cards are predetermined regardless of the card selection. if you were lucky to not get a vine card from your coins, it doesn't matter if the vine card appears thousands of times as a possible card selection. i guess those cards are put just to make it seem as if there is aspect of chance involved in the forging.

:mellow:

cards are predetermined regardless of the card selection. if you were lucky to not get a vine card from your coins, it doesn't matter if the vine card appears thousands of times as a possible card selection. i guess those cards are put just to make it seem as if there is aspect of chance involved in the forging.

:mellow:

I meant that it didn't even appear as one of the "choices" when I was forging in the base right before endgame. I wanted to know if that was normal or was I really lucky cause I had 0% chance of getting the vine card.

By normal, I mean if it's nearly impossible to get the vine card right before endgame.

Edited by KSFF2150

If you want a good bonus,save the game,then forge an iron axe with no adjustments except the coin.Repeat this(including the saving beforehand) until you get the bonus you're looking for,then,reset and forge you're good weapon,and voila,good bonus.(I use iron axes becuz they is really cheap to forge.)

If you want a good bonus,save the game,then forge an iron axe with no adjustments except the coin.Repeat this(including the saving beforehand) until you get the bonus you're looking for,then,reset and forge you're good weapon,and voila,good bonus.(I use iron axes becuz they is really cheap to forge.)

Did that got to one coin.

The silver lance is not as i want it to be :(

The system of cards is crappy. <_<

I don't have the patience to do that. I just take whatever bonus (if any) that comes up. Even if I get the vine, its like "oh well, at least I got a stronger weapon, even if it could be better". To me, it's not worth restarting over and over again just to get a good bonus.