Invincible

Rapier

Just happy that Invincible Thursdays are finally back!

I started it out when Season 2 was about to air out of pure curiousity and ended up surprised by how ingenious the writing is and how fun the characters and the setting are. Staying months without any new content was something but not as bad as staying almost a decade without any Trails news or localizations but last episode was great enough to remind me why I love this series so much.

Please keep comic spoilers hidden so this thread stays friendly for show watchers!

I'm glad the show is back too, but the reason for the break was so scummy it's left a sour taste in my mouth.

Spoiler

Also judging by the pace of the story this season is probably gonna end on a cliffhanger just fair warning. I'm also super hyped to see the mystery character that Josh Keaton is gonna play, fingers crossed its the menace himself. 

The hiatus was dumb. Honestly, they could've delayed season 2 and released it only when everything was done (or at least when 6 episodes were done).

Instead, episodes 3 and 4 seem very rushed in terms of animation, and waiting for 3 months WASN'T a good way to keep the fanbase interested and engaged.

It's even worse if the rumors that they were already working on season 3 at that time are true.

As for spoilers, I

Spoiler

hope the person curbstomping my boy Mark in the part 2 teaser isn't who I'm thinking it is

although it's a sensitive thing, I think it's better to portray than omit, though. Looks a lot like Invincible War will be a thing.

Also, won't be reading those spoilers anymore, since those were the only two spoilers I've ever read (the other one being about Oliver's name, Omni Man being some sort of prince and having adventures with Allen)

The voice acting has been great, and while it's great to have Luke Skywalker, Optimus Prime and Mr. Krabs, I wish they spent more budget on the animation.

• 2 weeks later...