• Tanith (3-11)
    • Tormod (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Muarim (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Vika (1-8 and 4-4)
    • Rafiel (1-8)
    • Nailah (1-8)
    • All of the above

Benching Sigrun is against the law >_<

but anyway, Sothe definitely!! he just...ugh....id bench Tormod before id bench Vika...(i really like her...too bad her availability is poop :()

Sothe, Sanaki and Ena. Not listed, but the one i'd rather not use at all. Ever. Micaiah.

In fact, half of the Fail Brigade. But yeah, those 4 more than anyone else.

As for replacement... i don't need any. Really. They help more by not being there. Even if i have less units.

Why does everyone hate Sigrun so much?

Sure, she's not the greatest but she's not bad either.

She was a big help in 4-3 where nobody but her and Naesala could move more than a few spaces, so I had them go around killing everything with Aran and Edward slowly following behind.

Not really endgame material, but she's decent in the chapters she's in.

I voted for Ranulf, Tormod, Muarim, and Vika. Ranulf reverts too fast, and I have a burning hatred for cat laguz in RD. I feel they're worthless. Tormod, Muarim, and Vika...Why in the world are they forced in 4-4 again? By that time, they're completely useless, not having shown up since Part 1 and they FINALLY decide to show up right before Endgame? Some Laguz Emancipation Army they are. As much as she sucks, I'd use Sigrun over the Tormodic Triad of Failure.

Why does everyone hate Sigrun so much?

Sure, she's not the greatest but she's not bad either.

She was a big help in 4-3 where nobody but her and Naesala could move more than a few spaces, so I had them go around killing everything with Aran and Edward slowly following behind.

Not really endgame material, but she's decent in the chapters she's in.

They hate her because there are better fliers (Haar, Jill, Tanith, Marcia, Elincia) that can all do her job much better. Plus, her speed sucks, and her class especially relies on speed.

sigrun, tanith, ena and vika. I dont like using them because they're easily replacable (haar, jill, kurth, and volug) but I use tormod in part 1 and in 4-4 because he's funny.

• 2 weeks later...

For certain characters, it depends on the part of the game. Sothe is the easy one on this, since there's no problem fielding him in part 1 because he's good, but he sucks in 4-E and I wish I didn't have to take him.

However, the units I never want to be forced are Sanaki, Sigrun, Tanith, Ena, and Kurth. Tanith is the best of them, and she's still not that good. Sigrun is passable. The other three can be summed up with "lolcrap". I'd only use those three if I had some challenge playthrough. They're seriously almost as bad as people like Lyre.

All of them except for Ranulf, who I just wish wasn't forced in the first place.

Ranulf was the main reason why I didn't/couldn't use Lethe despite data transfers since he already took up a spot.

I'd definitely bench Sothe and Sigrun, as Sigrun is pretty bad and Sothe being in the epilogue should not happen. (Although, thankfully, you can take him out of the army in 4-E if you recruit Nasir and Gareth...)

Sigrun

wtff get this nub out of here. 25% spd growth and 10% def growth = massive suck. 40% hp growth sucks, too. 45% str growth is ok, but it's undone by the horrible base of lol18. one level to grow before going into 3rd tier. Even characters with low str have 20~22 str at this point. The only physical unit that matches her is Heather, and she's a thief.

Also Sanaki. Archsages suck already, but now I'm forced what's essentially a sage (2nd tier) with archsage-level mag/luck/res and a good prf tome.

and Sothe. Knives suck, as does his fixed late promotion, lol caps, and fail def growth. Wind is a terrible affinity, too.

and Ranulf, because I just don't want to use him. I'm low on unit slots, and he's occupying one of them. His affinity and transform gauge don't help his case.

guys, Vika can actually level like 10 times in 4-4 if you spam her..its very possible and she turns out good..no benching Vika :(

Sigrun would really own stuff if her strength was better..thats the only beef i have with her..

guys, Vika can actually level like 10 times in 4-4 if you spam her..its very possible and she turns out good..no benching Vika :(

She's pretty much worthless by the time she shows up in 4-4. And "spam her"? With that 25 attack? Are you serious? She's doubling....for 0 damage both times. And even if she can turn out good, I still think it's not worth the headache.

lol Baselard is not a good weapon. I can forge a silver lance/axe with better stats than that. And to that I can add a coin to make it even better. Can't do that with a Baselard.

Then every knife that's not Baselard is terrible beyond words.

Silver knife = uber expensive Javelin with 5 less hit. (Hand axe has 2 more mt and 10 more hit and is even less expensive. lolz)

Silver dagger is on par with other silver weapons... except it can't be forged, which makes it suck hard in comparison. Unforged normal silver weapons suck. (Silver poleaxe and the like are the good ones, and such doesn't exist for knives.)

Edited by Reikken