N**ga stole my bike!!!

Oh my fucking god! I just got finish watching the video before I came here!

I wasted 30 sec of my life
THat was dumb

lol, you're gonna get flame by some 13 y.o. kid who think that video was good.

Edited by King_Zephiel

I watched that video a thousand times over when I was thirteen, along with a lot of other YTMNSFW things. I was fascinated by crude and racial humor of all kinds back then.

Redguard stole my horse.

Not racist at all.

The most naturally talented warriors in Tamriel, the dark-skinned, wiry-haired Redguards of Hammerfell seem born to battle, though their pride and fierce independence of spirit makes them more suitable as scouts or skirmishers, or as free-ranging heroes and adventurers, than as rank-and-file soldiers.

Now tell me this description doesn't sound like that of a rogue or thief to you?

Redguards are also hippies. You know, the one in the Cheydinhal Mages Guild bitches about conjuration magic and how you shouldn't stir the dead.

Also, Redguards have no right to complain because the Kajhiit and the Argonians were the slaves, not them. Poor Argonians. They're so adorable if you give them a high face complexion.

By the way, there was a redguard who fell in the amazon robbers brigade's trap. What a moron.

Edited by Thingy Person