Mythic Hero Battle: Loki

Wanda

Balancing the buffs and healing on Gullveig so she doesn't OHKO the bow flier was the hard part. I already dread the LHB version of this map.

Spoiler

Not the hardest MHB, actually. 

Not too much to even really say about it. The Gravity and Canto Control was a little annoying, but nothing that couldn't be dealt with by our own flame terrain.

This was surprisingly easy with Winter Dimitri. All I had to do was have him take out the armor knight, get danced, take out Loki, and tank things with his face on the EP. It did take 2 turns though because there was an enemy no one could reach.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed how easy this map was. Like... why some of those foes had low tier skills? Anyway, free orb I guess.

I censored her chest area in the thumbnail, just for fun. lol

@Wanda Nice clear. That is a very tanky Shannan!

@Flying Shogi Nice clear as well! Gullveig is great for one-turn clears for having 3 actions very easily, and Elincia is a great galeforcer too!

@Landmaster The Elise team did great! Gravity can't stop them! Also, I see that one of them already ate a Loki for lunch. hehehe

Ahh, finally got a new skill for Palla even though it's not really a new skill in general. I don't get off-focus five star units often! This is helpful for now, though. I'm glad young Robin is basically Grima so I can use her

@LandmasterSo many status effects! Did you recently get all the Elises to +10?

@Diovani Bressan Looked easy! I was surprised to see a Brave Bow instead of the Prf, but Loki needed to be killed quickly

@GuiltyLove Nice clears! Harsh Command was a very nice idea to counter Loki's debuffs in the Macedon clear, but that was not a problem with the dragons team when you have 2 warping units like the Liliths. Also, I see you are putting Lilith's refinement to good use.

Initially I planned to use Winter Marth's Tanngrinsnir against Loki, but since she would trigger her special during combat Marth would be inflicted with no countering status effects, which would stop him from being able to defeat the mages after dealing with Loki. So I had to brave hit Loki. Having Iote Shield doesn't really help that much when your Def is 23.