(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins! - Post Game is up!

Iris

On 5/28/2024 at 9:26 PM, CT075 said:

Hey @Refa, convince me that Rapier is scum. People have been saying that your posts are empty for a while (although tbh I think a lot of it has been better), so do some synthesis for me

##vote: @Refa

I keep thinking if I could be wrong on Rapier/Weapons and then I read posts like this and I'm like...those two have to be town here right? Why does scum!Cam move from his buddy weapons to Refa when he can just continue the vote on his buddy weapons for towncred,moving on to his buddy refa shouldn't give him any more towncred anyway.  And if Rapier is his buddy, does it make sense to draw attention to both his buddies here in this post?

I guess I'd be more likely to reverse my read on Rapier than Weapons but this still sticks out to me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, it's at times like these I wish we had full flips because Consigliere could be the BBM quote or the rolecop like I believe. If it was the former I feel like Dusk slot is just outed at this point.

Similarly, it would help with the discussion around the Refa jack because when I read the name, I was imagining like 1 shot ninja, 1 shot janitor, 1 shot strongwill/strongman.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

You know, it's at times like these I wish we had full flips because Consigliere could be the BBM quote or the rolecop like I believe. If it was the former I feel like Dusk slot is just outed at this point.

Similarly, it would help with the discussion around the Refa jack because when I read the name, I was imagining like 1 shot ninja, 1 shot janitor, 1 shot strongwill/strongman.

I imagined the same for refa tbh

1 hour ago, Shinori said:

Ichigo was likely town because of elie in the first place.

You should actually look at my list of posts with a PoE though.

Weapons
Perci
BBM
Snike
Duskfall(was SB)

You think it is likely that both wagons were on mafia yesterday to have Weapons in your poe?

15 minutes ago, Snike said:

Can you explain this for me. How would Consigliere being a certain role point towards Dusk?

For what it matters I don't want to lynch weapons, and I think it's more than likely 60-40 that they are town I think. maybe even closer to 70-30.

They are more just in PoE because there are other people that are more likely town and the possibility that there was Scum/scum wagons yesterday is there.

My actual list post has a tighter PoE consisting of BBM, Snike, Duskfall first.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

Can you explain this for me. How would Consigliere being a certain role point towards Dusk?

Going to quote the relevant Charlie post again. Will also add bold bit I'm talking about.

On 5/26/2024 at 11:22 AM, charlie_ said:

You've been corrupted by offsite games, haven't you Shinori? sob

I would like to see updated thoughts on BBM from Makaze when they catch up.

If Consigliere is the 'lost wolf' variant Makaze had commented on earlier and they have to find their team, bolded is a coded signal to them. We didn't know what the Mafia faction was going to be called until flips, as a reminder, and the language is very similar to a flavour line in both Refa and Cam's role PMs.

If consig is rolecop, that doesn't apply. Still, the quote is Weird when we didn't even know what mafia faction was called.

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

Going to quote the relevant Charlie post again. Will also add bold bit I'm talking about.

If Consigliere is the 'lost wolf' variant Makaze had commented on earlier and they have to find their team, bolded is a coded signal to them. We didn't know what the Mafia faction was going to be called until flips, as a reminder, and the language is very similar to a flavour line in both Refa and Cam's role PMs.

If consig is rolecop, that doesn't apply. Still, the quote is Weird when we didn't even know what mafia faction was called.

That's a good point; that would also explain their unvote of Shinori early on in the day too if they thought that Shinori was on their team. But wouldn't it be too risky to do so? Because once a buddy flips this looks damning

I guess that would also detract my point about the interactions between cam and weapons since cam doesn't know who his buddies are

Hinges on what consig actually is though

1 hour ago, Shinori said:

@MakazeSpeaking of; besides weapons who's in your PoE? What's your thoughts on SB?  SB's interactions with both flipped refa and flipped Cam aren't great unless you have a different opinion.

Bluedoom/Weapons/Elieson/Shinori

I am not consdering SB's slot until a proveable claim comes up or these are eliminated

Man it didn't even occur to me that it was Off-site traitors and SB said that.

I literally just didn't respond to that post SB made because it just seemed like a jab at me.

I don't particularly think it changes too much WRT refa wagon, because the other scum having OC should be able to talk on if they think refa is their lost wolf or not.  If we think REFA was a lost wolf though then maybe look for anyone who hopped OFF of refa later in the day phase easily.

I think lost wolf angle though is a reach as I don't think it's ever been done on SF and like most of SF didn't even know what it was I think which means I think it partially falls in line as 'bastard' kind of.

Speculation based on specific crumbs will not get us anywhere; knowing that two-way association may not be everything is enough for solving

Just now, Makaze said:

Bluedoom/Weapons/Elieson/Shinori

I am not consdering SB's slot until a proveable claim comes up or these are eliminated

Really?  Do I have to claim for you to consider SB?

Please go look at SB interactions with Cam and Refa.  I specifically linked a post from cam about the SB fiasco.  My initial case from day 1 on SB still stands as well.

I'm willing to admit that both bluedoom/weapons could have an angle that they could be scum, but I think some of the flips are favorable towards weapons and bluedoom was pushing Refa pretty hard. Barring an EXTREMELY hard bus, I think it's better to go elsewhere from there.

Removing those two leaves elie and myself.  I can claim if I need be if that will cause you to open up to thinking elsewhere.

As for Elie, I don't see why Scum!Elie comes and votes refa at the end of the day instead of just not being around.

3 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

What if mafia shot Cam lol

Idt there's ever a world where they shoot him but I just realised that you're trolling as I typed this

Pragmatically speaking I cannot fully clear Rapier, so would be in the PoE if I ended up wrong on something

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Man it didn't even occur to me that it was Off-site traitors and SB said that.

I literally just didn't respond to that post SB made because it just seemed like a jab at me.

I don't particularly think it changes too much WRT refa wagon, because the other scum having OC should be able to talk on if they think refa is their lost wolf or not.  If we think REFA was a lost wolf though then maybe look for anyone who hopped OFF of refa later in the day phase easily.

I think lost wolf angle though is a reach as I don't think it's ever been done on SF and like most of SF didn't even know what it was I think which means I think it partially falls in line as 'bastard' kind of.

wait isn't Cam the one who would be lost wolf here?

Just now, Shinori said:

Really?  Do I have to claim for you to consider SB?

Please go look at SB interactions with Cam and Refa.  I specifically linked a post from cam about the SB fiasco.  My initial case from day 1 on SB still stands as well.

I'm willing to admit that both bluedoom/weapons could have an angle that they could be scum, but I think some of the flips are favorable towards weapons and bluedoom was pushing Refa pretty hard. Barring an EXTREMELY hard bus, I think it's better to go elsewhere from there.

Removing those two leaves elie and myself.  I can claim if I need be if that will cause you to open up to thinking elsewhere.

As for Elie, I don't see why Scum!Elie comes and votes refa at the end of the day instead of just not being around.

I am not willing to look outside of my PoE. If you are town, there are still 2 people I I am convinced are anti-town. You have already proven that you will use any arguments to defend your reads. One second we should avoid Refa because of his claim; the next, we should avoid him because you strongly town read him.

I am not going to case anyone based on your arguments. My feelings > your feelings.

Just now, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

wait isn't Cam the one who would be lost wolf here?

The idea with sb would be that the mafia knows that there's a lost wolf and are trying to find them

Lost wolf is highly unlikely, and you guys are tailspinning off of something I said in passing

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Pragmatically speaking I cannot fully clear Rapier, so would be in the PoE if I ended up wrong on something

Well you're wrong on me and if that means rapier gets added to the list:

Rapier X Refa X Weapons all being scum wagons on day 1 where rapier votes weapons and weapons votes refa is just a very interesting and weird scenario that I think is probably not it.

@MakazeI have not proven I will use ANY arguments to defend my reads, I defended refa SOLELY because of a claim.  I claimed that I town read them as well based off of tone.  You're being pig-headed and stubborn for no reason but to spite me.

I have posted actual proper reasoning in my case vs SB as well as 5 people are on the wagon putting SB at L-3 right now.  If you thinkg SB is town and are REFUSING to look at the wagon and REFUSING to look into the case then you are being STUPID.  I will tell you the same thing I told you earlier in the game. Please pull your head out of your ass.

is lost wolf even something we've ever done on sf