(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins!

Iris

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I just don't see Scum!Snike with a lot of the stuff in the game, I've town read them most of the game but I also understand PoE.

I'm willing to trust my gut on this one, plus the way Snike claimed feels suspicious to me, since they're relying on mechanics and guilt tripping instead of solving

Just now, Makaze said:

Bluedoom/Ichigo/BBM would be my PoE if we're still here after today

This is my thought process as well, and we have plenty of misslynches.  Even if we assume that I die tonight:

9-1 - today we lynch Rapier
8-1 - I shoot snike, and I die.
6-1 - Lynch Ichigo
5-1 - Boron gets killed?
4-1 - Lynch bluedoom/BBM
3-1 - Rad get's killed
2-1 - Final 3

Makaze
One of bluedoom/BBM
J00

I don't think it's J00, their role seems terrible for scum and it is proven.  As well as Refa push and other content involved.

Speaking of, the stuff J00 stated previously is true, we talked OOC in a special little convo and I did claim vig to them and they did offer to fake claim vig for me before marth outed me.

If it's makaze he's a super hell busser day 1 which seems like bad play, their role is also the equivalent of "Lynch proof scum" if it's true which is like... Don't think that's happening.

Just now, Makaze said:

I'm willing to trust my gut on this one, plus the way Snike claimed feels suspicious to me, since they're relying on mechanics and guilt tripping instead of solving

That's fine, and I will shoot them if Rapier doesn't flip town.

I obey plans and we have a shared PoE, so are you willing to vote rapier first and let me shoot Snike?

tbh i've scumread snike and rapier both for big chunks of the game. i think snike is worse on interactions but dont care so much if we want to get rapier first

oh hammer hasn't happened yet? Saw rapier stuff and agree reads as defeated wolf.

1 more thing before we go: Make sure Makaze governor is used before *ylo.

##Vote: @Rapier

Take me out back Shinori.

Just now, Bluedoom said:

boron should always be on shinori btw

We are getting the vig result either way, a tracker seems better since we can get both results even with Shinori out of the game

But I guess Shinori is out of the PoE, so it's better if we can't trust the tracker anyway

WIFOM

Automated Votecount

Rapier (4): Shinori (39), BBM (11), Snike (7), Makaze (37)
Snike (1): Rapier (4)
Not voting (6): WeaponsofMassConstruction (1), j00 (21), Ichigo (5), Sunwoo (18), Bluedoom (18), RADicate (14)

Spoiler

VOTING HISTORY

Page 73:
#1825: Shinori voted for Rapier

Page 76:
#1900: Rapier voted for Snike

Page 77:
#1902: Makaze voted for Snike
#1909: BBM voted for Snike

Page 78:
#1934: BBM voted for Rapier
#1935: Snike voted for Rapier
#1938: Makaze voted for Rapier

Boron on Shinori forces scum into a 50-50 between shooting the doc or shooting the info role before that rack up another clear/ guilty

54 minutes ago, Shinori said:

That's fine, and I will shoot them if Rapier doesn't flip town.

I obey plans and we have a shared PoE, so are you willing to vote rapier first and let me shoot Snike?

I love how this is pointless since the order doesn't matter but you insist on me lmao

what have I done to you