(Mafia Sucks) SF Mafia: The Revival - GAME OVER, Town Wins!

Iris

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

Claim and coded message to Percy, who I quoted and thought was Voyeur.

Intentional callout

Reiterating callout

I was aiming to be shot to confirm vig because at worst case this would lower PoE and keep shots away from power roles because I legit thought Percy was voyeur.

I have an family event so dipping out but uh legit at this point I think going for me makes no sense when I caught Charlie's slip.

Again, I am a VT.

I believe you will investigate as a VT, but I'm very suspicious about this claim

Would like to know why Rapier isn't in PoE incidentally because I feel like specifically yesterday there was an attempt to pivot away from dusk that was ???

I gotta say, scum team killing Perci and not me when I'm like 100% clear is super wack.

I'm really trying to think as to why they died, because they were technically in PoE.

Rapier is in the PoE, they are actually high up in my priority for lynching, but they have already claimed and I think the pings were maybe for people to claim?

Just now, Snike said:

Would like to know why Rapier isn't in PoE incidentally because I feel like specifically yesterday there was an attempt to pivot away from dusk that was ???

He may be on the PoE but he already claimed

tbh I don't really think it makes sense to massclaim right now. the scum hooker is dead, and i assume their strongman is too. meanwhile our main protective and investigative roles are still alive. if we don't claim, scum is just shooting in the dark. if we claim scum can just kill the doc and then the investigative roles.

at most, imo the investigative roles should claim so that they can be protected while the doc stays hidden.

as THE BEST INVESTIGATIVE ROLE OF THEM ALL I will claim first- I am the voyeur. nobody targeted prims N1. shinori was docced N2. ftr i assume mafia did not target shinori n2 precisely because he was a very obv doc target

One of the reasons I voted refa d1 was because I don't think I'm the only investigative role (lol). I thought that voyeur + 1x cop was too weak, while voyeur + rolecop/tracker + 1x cop was too strong

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I believe you will investigate as a VT, but I'm very suspicious about this claim

You're free to push me and eat crow when you're wrong. Also fair about the claiming bit; I'm kinda rushed atm and wasn't thinking about that.

Rapier Weird stuff starts here; I believe next pivot is a push onto Weapons middle of 63. I mean most of the game wanted to vig Weapons during that day but legit struck me as odd and I wasn't brought  up again until I mentioned Rapier kinda stopped talking about me.

But I'll claim anyway since its useful info

I'm claiming a track on Shinori into cam N1,  and rad didn't go anywhere n2

The new day phases keep starting earlier and earlier

If there is a D4 and/or I'm alive for it, I'm going to be actually asleep when it starts

Anyway. I am SF's favorite role to mislynch on D1, the doctor. My ability is unlimited though.

Remember those Sabaton songs I posted back in D1? That was my most direct crumb. The song I linked to myself is about an Australian WWII soldier who saved 12 men during a battle. There are some other smaller crumbs scattered if you guys really need me to point them out, but really.

Unfortunately, my aim's been pretty shitty. I protected Percival on N1 (switching away from Prims' slot after he subbed out) and Shinori on N2.

Dammit BBM, I was already writing my post ;/

1 minute ago, Bluedoom said:

Ah.

1 minute ago, Bluedoom said:

How can you say this makes Shinori town?

Just now, Makaze said:

How can you say this makes Shinori town?

Makaze do you remember what happened to Cam N1??

lol well tbh if boron has claimed we might as well all just go now

i assume shinori is the vig. i'd be pretty surprised if there is a SK in this game

He thinks I'm SK I assume, even when I said I'd claim day 2 and guaranteed I'd claim day 3.

No SK in the world would claim ever as a vig when scum are 2 dead scum on d2 LOL.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Makaze

What happened to Cam on N1

Cam died, when they were probably town FMPOV

I suspect Shinori of being the SK, not the last scum

Just now, Shinori said:

He thinks I'm SK I assume, even when I said I'd claim day 2 and guaranteed I'd claim day 3.

No SK in the world would claim ever as a vig when scum are 2 dead scum on d2 LOL.

Please tell me I'm wrong. 

This is the guy who thinks that me, who has made possibly only one misvote in the game, is in the poe so, idk man.